Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)
Mediation

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agent REDACTED

Distrustful Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:11 pm
It seems I have not been able to meditate very well recently. I can simply not focus or clear my mind. Does anyone have any advice on how to better do this?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:31 pm
Go for a run first.  

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:31 pm
Sometimes I just meditate on what pops into my mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:56 am
I don't know if this will help you, but it is different for everyone. Try going outside to your favorite tree, or nature spot. Place your hand on the ground or on the tree, and just release all your energy. Also, crystals are very good for centering and focusing, try to meditate with one of those. And......A mixture of ground chamomile and lavender in your cauldron as incense works wonders, as well as coupling it with a Brown candle should help you focus and clear your mind. There are a couple other things you can try, if you're not sure what I'm talking about, send me a pm smile  

Kallian Shade

oOGarrettOo

Greedy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:19 am
Why fight what your mind is doing? To get to that clear space, you mind has to empty itself first. Instead of fighting, just let it wander from thought to thought. Who knows, you might inadvertently answer some questions or discover something useful wink  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:54 pm
Having a little music in the background helps me to not get distracted to do anything else if that's what you mean by clear your mind.  

BlizzardAndTwo

*~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff