Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keiko_Ryuu

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:25 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/there-was-a-furry-in-the-student-center-today/t.69049382_1/

its talking about how shocking it was for a fur to be at subway  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:49 pm
For some people it is a little shocking. You have not read enough internet is this is the dumbest thing you have heard. blaugh  

Artemis Vulpes

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:05 pm
I took Mindy, in her skunk fursuit, with me to the KFC/Taco Bell here.. The reactions to her fursuit were general surprise of course, the reaction to her milking the attention was, to quote Dax Sheppard, 'high-larious' XD I seriously need a new camera Bob Saget (my replacement phrase for God da*it) :/  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:25 am
Artemis Vulpes
For some people it is a little shocking. You have not read enough internet is this is the dumbest thing you have heard. blaugh
no ive heard worse but this is definitely on my top five its mostly the way its implied like we dont go to subway  

Keiko_Ryuu

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:04 am
keiko10
no ive heard worse but this is definitely on my top five its mostly the way its implied like we dont go to subway

Well they'd be way off, I loves me my "Inferno Special", the usual footlong I get: Italian Herb & Cheese bread, Honey Mustard Sauce (gotta have something to give it a little cool), Buffalo Chicken Strips, Banana/Jalapeno peppers (a good deal of both), and Pepperjack Cheese. Two bites of that and I'mma firin' mah Laz0r XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:50 am
It's also full of Close minded people who don't know anything but "Straight/Homo/Bi"

Anything else is Beastiality to them.......

Must control urge to Rape with a knife...up the a**.....until their spinal cord is visible..  

III Zee_Gay_Necro III

Lula Fox

4,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:13 am
III Zee_Gay_Necro III

Rape with a knife

Cannibal Corpse fan? But seriously, people are stupid. Let it go.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:30 pm
Lupine Love
III Zee_Gay_Necro III

Rape with a knife

It's hard to believe the human race has survived so long with all these idiots though......so much so that it makes me want to rage then fall down into a spike filled pit.

:S

Also I'm a bit of a Necrophiliac......

lulz  

III Zee_Gay_Necro III

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:25 pm
necrophile or not Im sure you have standards :p

Also, this is the second dumbest I've ever read in gaia the first was "twilight is the new dracula :3" which made me verbally castrate someone >.>'

But~ Humans are stupid, nuff said. Going by general bias humanity is stupid.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:30 pm
III Zee_Gay_Necro III
Lupine Love
III Zee_Gay_Necro III

Rape with a knife

It's hard to believe the human race has survived so long with all these idiots though......so much so that it makes me want to rage then fall down into a spike filled pit.

:S

Also I'm a bit of a Necrophiliac......

lulz

burning_eyes  

karate chop kitten

Golden Cat

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:12 pm
One again a subject about furries turns into a sex talk.

You people are so predictable nowadays mad

I'm off to Starbucks.

*walks towards the door*

-tap tap tap tap tap tap-

*opens the door while he puts his coat on*

-shrugrrrug-

*closes the door after him and proceeds to make a way to his car among the snow*

-slam-

-shhhshhhshhhshhshh-

Aw crap, I forgot my keys...

-shhhshhhshhhshhhshhhh-

-knock knock knock knock-

HELLO, GUYS? I FORGOT MY KEYS!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:36 am
[-Erik-]
One again a subject about furries turns into a sex talk.

You people are so predictable nowadays mad

I'm off to Starbucks.

*walks towards the door*

-tap tap tap tap tap tap-

*opens the door while he puts his coat on*

-shrugrrrug-

*closes the door after him and proceeds to make a way to his car among the snow*

-slam-

-shhhshhhshhhshhshh-

Aw crap, I forgot my keys...

-shhhshhhshhhshhhshhhh-

-knock knock knock knock-

HELLO, GUYS? I FORGOT MY KEYS!

You didn't forget your keys.. You had them in your pocket all along.. Insert the dramatic-staring gopher here, and throw in a bit of Twilight Zone music to boot, and have a party.

Once again, took Mindy yesterday to a Subway, she wore her fursuit once again, and I let her go inside to order for us while I waited in the car. She comes back out with two punks antagonizing her the whole way, neither of them saw me step out of the car though, and when I tapped one on the shoulder and he turned around, he saw me with the fangs for the cosplay I'm working on giving him a nice big smile, as I popped my knuckles with a nice sadistic chuckle. Watching the color drain from their faces was funny, watching them run off screaming to the point one of them clocked a lightpost at full speed was just all kinds of win.. I need a new video camera, I'm missing out on some epic stuff here :/  

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Jean Quinn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:42 am
RevvRaptor
You didn't forget your keys.. You had them in your pocket all along.. Insert the dramatic-staring gopher here, and throw in a bit of Twilight Zone music to boot, and have a party.

Once again, took Mindy yesterday to a Subway, she wore her fursuit once again, and I let her go inside to order for us while I waited in the car. She comes back out with two punks antagonizing her the whole way, neither of them saw me step out of the car though, and when I tapped one on the shoulder and he turned around, he saw me with the fangs for the cosplay I'm working on giving him a nice big smile, as I popped my knuckles with a nice sadistic chuckle. Watching the color drain from their faces was funny, watching them run off screaming to the point one of them clocked a lightpost at full speed was just all kinds of win.. I need a new video camera, I'm missing out on some epic stuff here :/

Wow, that sounds like something I would do. I hate people screwing around with my friends like that.. But, the way you described it, I would have loved to seen them running haha. I may not have a fursuit but I have an extremely long tail and little clay ears that I wear all the time out of uniform. People have actually spread rumors that I'm being discharged from the military for being a furry. And I just wanna lol in their face.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:20 pm
I might have one to beat you all. I was surfing Gaia's barton town, and saw a thread. It looked mildly interesting, so I looked in. THIS is the first thing I saw:

Quote:
((I R 2 Col 4 U. U R Dum. U Suk. Go Bak 2 Skol.))

...... Yea......... and I kid you not, that's exactly what I saw. I couldn't help laughing my backside off.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:31 pm
I dont think anything can top the first week i was on gaia and a girl posted how she threw up her baby.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff