Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
chapter 292

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have u read chapter 292 yet?
  yep ^^
View Results

final_hiroshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 3:02 pm
chapter 292 just came out ^^ what did u guys think of it? just go 2 http://groups.msn.com/narutomangareturns  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:50 am
I read 292 and all i can say is WOW! and i know it will keep getting better and better. I cant wait for sasuke to come in and for that fight to go on!  

UnpredictableShinobi

final_hiroshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:41 am
UnpredictableShinobi
I read 292 and all i can say is WOW! and i know it will keep getting better and better. I cant wait for sasuke to come in and for that fight to go on!
yeah itz been so long since we saw sasuke-kun her better still b super cute ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:08 am
Oh my goodness, it's been a while since i've posted in this forum. I've had stuff that i had to take care of. But anyway, hello everyone ^^!

I read 292 today, and that was a great addition to the manga. With Naruto squaring off with Orochimura and just defeating Kabuto with a Charka barrier, that's just way too awesome.

But one thing that keeps getting to me is Orochimura's taunts at Naruto about Sasuke. I'm wondering how much STRONGER he has gotten in that three years time? And what kind of techniques has Orochimura taught him as well? I guess we'll just have to see in the next couple of chapters to find out; i'm still hoping that Sasuke shows up to battle soon so we all could see what he looks like!  

Imanyueru

final_hiroshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:02 pm
E-man87
Oh my goodness, it's been a while since i've posted in this forum. I've had stuff that i had to take care of. But anyway, hello everyone ^^!

I read 292 today, and that was a great addition to the manga. With Naruto squaring off with Orochimura and just defeating Kabuto with a Charka barrier, that's just way too awesome.

But one thing that keeps getting to me is Orochimura's taunts at Naruto about Sasuke. I'm wondering how much STRONGER he has gotten in that three years time? And what kind of techniques has Orochimura taught him as well? I guess we'll just have to see in the next couple of chapters to find out; i'm still hoping that Sasuke shows up to battle soon so we all could see what he looks like!
^^ me either ^^ he should show up like halfway though orchimaru and narutos fight... I CAN"T WAIT ^^ i hope sasuke noes some really cool sounds techniques but i guess i will have to wait and see  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:30 am
mrsuchihasasuke
E-man87

^^ me either ^^ he should show up like halfway though orchimaru and narutos fight... I CAN"T WAIT ^^ i hope sasuke noes some really cool sounds techniques but i guess i will have to wait and see

Yes, Sound Techniques blaugh !!!! Sound techniques would be sooo AWESOME if Sasuke learned some of those moves, i wish that he learned some of them too! And i'm siding that he will show up sometime during the match, maybe because he's bored and really wants to see how much stronger he has gotten. Now that i think on my last post comes two questions that i would like answered:

1) Will Sasuke wear a sound headband or none at all?

and

2) Has he achieved the Mangekyou Sharingan? <---(That would be cool ^^)  

Imanyueru

final_hiroshi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:42 pm
E-man87
mrsuchihasasuke
E-man87

Yes, Sound Techniques blaugh !!!! Sound techniques would be sooo AWESOME if Sasuke learned some of those moves, i wish that he learned some of them too! And i'm siding that he will show up sometime during the match, maybe because he's bored and really wants to see how much stronger he has gotten. Now that i think on my last post comes two questions that i would like answered:

and

1) most likely none

2) highly unlikely i think sasuke relised after fighting naruto that he didn't need it and also i think u can only get itt by killing your best friend with was naruto, naruto is still crazy and as alive as ever so prob no  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:11 pm
mrsuchihasasuke
E-man87
mrsuchihasasuke
E-man87

and

1) most likely none

2) highly unlikely i think sasuke relised after fighting naruto that he didn't need it and also i think u can only get itt by killing your best friend with was naruto, naruto is still crazy and as alive as ever so prob no

Idk though he might have gained it another way. Not everything is as it seems in the naruto world! Also did anyone notice the fourth tail starting to grow? Because if it is Orochimaru is about to be in a world of hurt. Naruto already almost killed Ero-Sennin and Orochimaru is one of the legendary so its going to be interesting. Also i think naruto has some techniques that we havent even seen yet, so i just hope him and sasuke fight soon so we can see all the cool action,,  

UnpredictableShinobi

final_hiroshi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:02 pm
UnpredictableShinobi
mrsuchihasasuke
E-man87
mrsuchihasasuke
E-man87

and

1) most likely none

Idk though he might have gained it another way. Not everything is as it seems in the naruto world! Also did anyone notice the fourth tail starting to grow? Because if it is Orochimaru is about to be in a world of hurt. Naruto already almost killed Ero-Sennin and Orochimaru is one of the legendary so its going to be interesting. Also i think naruto has some techniques that we havent even seen yet, so i just hope him and sasuke fight soon so we can see all the cool action,,
i dun really like mangeyou anywayz i think sasuke should have all new techniques ^^ more intesting  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:18 am
mrsuchihasasuke
E-man87
mrsuchihasasuke
E-man87

and

1) most likely none

Yeah, i'm siding with that he may not wear a headband at all as well.

But with the chance with Mangekyou Sharingan is slim to none, but there is a chance that he may have it too. Even though Sasuke would have it if he had killed Naruto, there could be another way that Sasuke may have found out about obtaining it sweatdrop ?? The reason i say that question is because Kakashi used the Mangekyou Sharingan, but we dont know how he got it...; i personally think he got it another way other than killing a best friend of his. Obito was long dead before...

But nonetheless, I'll side with you mrsuchihasasuke that he may not have the mangekyou ^^! I do a lot of deep thinking when coming to these sort of discussions 3nodding .  

Imanyueru

UnpredictableShinobi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:58 am
E-man87
mrsuchihasasuke
E-man87
mrsuchihasasuke
E-man87

and

1) most likely none

Yeah, i'm siding with that he may not wear a headband at all as well.

But with the chance with Mangekyou Sharingan is slim to none, but there is a chance that he may have it too. Even though Sasuke would have it if he had killed Naruto, there could be another way that Sasuke may have found out about obtaining it sweatdrop ?? The reason i say that question is because Kakashi used the Mangekyou Sharingan, but we dont know how he got it...; i personally think he got it another way other than killing a best friend of his. Obito was long dead before...

But nonetheless, I'll side with you mrsuchihasasuke that he may not have the mangekyou ^^! I do a lot of deep thinking when coming to these sort of discussions 3nodding .

Well Kakashi got the Mangekyou because of his normal sharingan, he studied it somehow even while being tortured and copied it. Which is crazy amazing.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:33 am
Anyone read 293 RAW?! Its not finished but there are some post about it in NarutoMangaReturns... check it out! It looks vicious ^^!  

Imanyueru

Imanyueru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:39 am
UnpredictableShinobi
Well Kakashi got the Mangekyou because of his normal sharingan, he studied it somehow even while being tortured and copied it. Which is crazy amazing.

Hmmm....i always thought that when Kakashi, during Tsukuyomi from Itachi, actually went through the torture from the attack. I swear Itachi said that if Kakashi had the Mangekyou Sharingan at the time, it would've lessen the pain or even cancelled the attack.

I'm not so certain that Kakashi copied and manipulated the Mangekyou during Tsukuyomi, because i dont think sharingans can copy other levels of sharingans, but just the Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, or Genjutsu of an attack.

Sharingan levels are based on the maturity of the user who learns to master the arts of the sharingan, so its not possible that there was a way of Kakashi being able to copy the Mangekyou, because its the highest level of the sharingan.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:12 am
I'm kinda suprised at how quickly Naruto seems to be tapping into the kyuubi tails in this fight, not because I dont think he should or should be capable of it but because I thought a good shinobi doesnt use his fullpower unless he is certain it will bring in the kill. after all it doesnt do well to have people running around knowing the full extent of your skills. still a great chapter and I hope sasuke gets thrown in soon.  

Fangorn23

final_hiroshi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:56 pm
Fangorn23
I'm kinda suprised at how quickly Naruto seems to be tapping into the kyuubi tails in this fight, not because I dont think he should or should be capable of it but because I thought a good shinobi doesnt use his fullpower unless he is certain it will bring in the kill. after all it doesnt do well to have people running around knowing the full extent of your skills. still a great chapter and I hope sasuke gets thrown in soon.
yeah the translations should come up soon ^^  
Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games