View Results

Memory Manipulator Namine

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:36 am
Hey guys~ I'm trying to recruit people for this EPIC AWESOME AMAZING Role play that I'm in. It's called Dissonant Enigmas and it's a Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts AU rp. it's really really fun and we could use more people! I hope you'll take a look at it! this is a one paragraph/six sentences minimium literate RP
Here's the plot:

In Castilia there are four kingdoms, each one ruling over their own countries and continents as they see fit; long gone are the days of war and disagreements…That is until now.

Rumors spread quickly in this world, the news flying through the skies on metal wings and across the land on the feathers of great birds; all telling of the same things. Whisperings of takeovers in the northern-most nation have been told for years, stories of a man who challenged the throne himself and won and of a family of murders ascending to the ranks of nobility within a week. Tales of paupers risen to the level of kings thanks to the very will of Lady Luck herself and the kindness of man. Worried mumblings of a royal family’s sadistic tendencies and of a vast underground organization secretly pulling all of the strings. No one sought to help each other; all turning a blind eye to the actions of their neighbors in favor of keeping the treaties that had promised such a diplomatic agreement.

But recently, more whisperings have begun to crop up, mentions of upcoming engagements, of battles to be fought, and of bonds to be broken. Will some kingdoms continue to idly stand by while the others plot? And what of the Underground, just how deeply embedded is this vast organization’s strings?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:18 am
Hmmmmm, seems quite interesting.  

lVate

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

lVate

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:22 am
awwww, I am a squire in there? Well looks like you have no Riku. where do I go to apply?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:05 am
KH Riku Star Seeker
awwww, I am a squire in there? Well looks like you have no Riku. where do I go to apply?
just send in a reservation to Deeplyg and then fill out the profile~

any questions PM me or deep~  

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

lVate

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:18 am
Its done, I also asked how Riku is a squire, but Kairi and Sora are royalty...thats just mean lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:29 am
well considering that before, riku was a gypsy and entertainer.... squire is improvement. besides, there's no royal to be his father. Plus being a spy is pretty darn cool in my mind. sweatdrop

also.... do you know what AU means?  

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

lVate

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:59 pm
No idea, this is a new concept. Personally I would want Riku to be more of a lone wolf. No family relations, pretty much the BA of KHs like he is.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:41 pm
ok, AU means Alternate Universe. That means that you take the characters from something and put them in a totally new setting. (Kingdom Hearts is AU for final fantasy character as an example)

So in this rp, yes it's the characters, but it's a totally new world. The events of the games do not apply here. You need to make up your own past. Keyblades do not exist here, though you can have specialized weapons that channel magic.

If you need help I suggest looking at the accepted profiles and reading through all of them. It's a great way to learn what is expected of you and some of the ideas that other people have had. Plus you might be able to incorporate other people's profiles into your own. they way that Sephiroth and Cloud's are related, or how Cloud and Sora's are related. ^_^  

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

lVate

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:47 pm
So am I able to try and change Riku to like say Riku Highwind and make him Rikku's brother and Cid's son?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:04 pm
well first of all Rikku is Cid's Niece, not daughter. Secondly, it's kinda strange that someone would name BOTH their kids Rik(k)u. Thirdly I asked Deep and she said "no" to that idea. sweatdrop

Riku should probably originate in either Estea or Florinthene. Since Riku becomes a Spy for Florinthene located in Estea. Also I suggest re-reading the front page of the rp. paying close attention to the character list and the rules.

I'm happy to help with anything you need help on. ^_^  

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

lVate

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:08 am
Well I made it where Cid was Riku's guardian when he was younger due to his parents death like this:

What is known to his king:

He was found at the age of 13 in the city fighting a group of Xehanort's guards with two swords the size of himself. The king showed up on the scene to take care of the situation, but it was quickly seen that this boy had a great mastery over the dark element and was very strong with a boy since he could wield two dark element buster swords that he personally summoned from the darkness. The king found it very interesting that Riku was able to fight without the use of his sight since on his eyes were a black ribbon.

Riku defeated the guards and then the king used his own powers to capture Riku. He asked how he was able to fight so well without his sight and Riku answered that with the darkness he could see everything around him. The king told Riku that he would join his kingdom as a squire and Riku did not reply, but followed with a little smirk on his face.

Riku proved himself as he grew older as a very exceptional warrior and the king favored him. Riku would always go to sephiroth to ask for a dual and train with him. Riku became stronger and stronger as time passed and his true potinual had yet to be fully tapped.

What the king doesn't know:

Riku was born in Maladene where to Riku's knowledge his parent's died. He grew up with Cid and Rikku. Cid was like a father to him and Rikku, being the same age was like his twin. Riku spent his days with Rikku and Yuna just being a kid, but he was known as the strongest kid in the country. He quickly discovered his powers over the darkness and Cid saw something could happen in this power. He then told Riku that he had the power to bring an end to the tyrant that rules over Estea, but Riku did not want to leave the land. Cid told him he would protect the innocent by doing this and even impress Yuna. Riku had a crush on her that Cid saw the first time the two met. Riku agreed and began training his powers under Cid.

It was quickly seen that Riku's eyes striked a problem, he had a pure heart and his eyes could not lie. Cid gave him a midnight black ribbon, the same he still wears to place over his eyes and showed him how to use the darkness to see all around him and this made Riku able to lie to the king and subjects of Estea that he was evil. At the age of 13, Riku left his homeland for Estea and that is when he joined the King.

She hasn't replied yet though.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:36 am
I would but I'm already in a very serious Naruto roleplay that requires like 130% of my attention.  

Official Genesis

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:42 pm
awww genesis i'm sorry to hear that! we would love to have you if you find you have time!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:48 pm
KH Riku Star Seeker
Well I made it where Cid was Riku's guardian when he was younger due to his parents death like this:

What is known to his king:

He was found at the age of 13 in the city fighting a group of Xehanort's guards with two swords the size of himself. The king showed up on the scene to take care of the situation, but it was quickly seen that this boy had a great mastery over the dark element and was very strong with a boy since he could wield two dark element buster swords that he personally summoned from the darkness. The king found it very interesting that Riku was able to fight without the use of his sight since on his eyes were a black ribbon.

Riku defeated the guards and then the king used his own powers to capture Riku. He asked how he was able to fight so well without his sight and Riku answered that with the darkness he could see everything around him. The king told Riku that he would join his kingdom as a squire and Riku did not reply, but followed with a little smirk on his face.

Riku proved himself as he grew older as a very exceptional warrior and the king favored him. Riku would always go to sephiroth to ask for a dual and train with him. Riku became stronger and stronger as time passed and his true potinual had yet to be fully tapped.

What the king doesn't know:

Riku was born in Maladene where to Riku's knowledge his parent's died. He grew up with Cid and Rikku. Cid was like a father to him and Rikku, being the same age was like his twin. Riku spent his days with Rikku and Yuna just being a kid, but he was known as the strongest kid in the country. He quickly discovered his powers over the darkness and Cid saw something could happen in this power. He then told Riku that he had the power to bring an end to the tyrant that rules over Estea, but Riku did not want to leave the land. Cid told him he would protect the innocent by doing this and even impress Yuna. Riku had a crush on her that Cid saw the first time the two met. Riku agreed and began training his powers under Cid.

It was quickly seen that Riku's eyes striked a problem, he had a pure heart and his eyes could not lie. Cid gave him a midnight black ribbon, the same he still wears to place over his eyes and showed him how to use the darkness to see all around him and this made Riku able to lie to the king and subjects of Estea that he was evil. At the age of 13, Riku left his homeland for Estea and that is when he joined the King.

She hasn't replied yet though.

.....that's....I'm sorry Riku, but that's totally unplausible. I mean... for one thing, why would xehanort be walking about the town? he's not that type of person. And to say that he's the favorite of him? you can't just do that. Xehanort hates everything. he wouldn't have a favorite. as for having sephiroth train with him.....did you red sephiroth's profile? Guy's got bloodlust issues. He would KILL riku in training. and it could very well be an accident.

as for the part about Cid? that's also unrealistic. Cid doesn't like kids. he wouldn't raise one. as for xehanort? Why would he care about him? and even if he did why would he send a little kid to take care of it? I'm sorry but that's just not logical. ^^;;

And the whole thing with the blindfold? yea..... not logical. Sorry man. sweatdrop  

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

lVate

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:44 pm
Actually the blindfold is logical in the concept of that possible world since that is how Riku sees when its on.

Riku wouldn't have been his favorite, but favored to the point that he wanted to use Riku. I merely just went with the personalities and Riku would train with Sepheroth because the threat of dying would force him to become stronger.  
Roleplaying Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff