Welcome to Gaia! ::

Drawing a Day Guild! Improve Your Drawing!

Back to Guilds

Reply Kingdom of Chatterboxia!
WE mustn't forget about the guild!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zenoxy
Crew

Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:51 pm
I would like to see the Captain in here more often just a much as I have seen "Ants In Your Pants" because like it's just been the Vice Captain who comes in every once in a while and post about how things are inactive and slow...and like a handful of people who are willing to post weekly if not on a monthly basis.

What could we do to generate activity?

I DO like that Red brought up the "OpenCanvas" collaboration thing, and once I get the down I'll probably hook up with whoever else is interesting and walk them along through the process.

Also where would a "Draw The Avatar Above You" thread go? Would it be in the mainforum? Do yo agree? If so I'll probably ask Ants In Your Pants to make one so it's all stickified and such.

ps.
I could draw every day, but I honestly might as well be pregnant with my OWN child since I'm always taking care of my Grandpa nowadays----and believe me, drawing while I have him is hard xD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:11 pm
I PMed Ants in Your Pants about the "DTAAYT", but she hasn't gotten back to me on that after she said yes, so she is probably forming the thread somewhere 3nodding heart

Any input is loved!  

zenoxy
Crew

Lunatic

Kingdom of Chatterboxia!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out