Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
New York City ((RP)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:38 pm
In NY New York, a big city full of dead and the bases of B.T.C.S. and even possibly B.S.A.A.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:04 pm
Sick step out of the chopper and look around. Giving a low sigh as he did his job but seeing two B.S.A.A Agents walking toward the group. Sick didn't draw out his weapon or nothing but walk right pass by them. Opening up the door to the stairs"Yo if anyone need me, I be in the weapon locker or in the confress room. We got something hot to eat, medic bay if anyone need to get patch up. But yeah, Soap will be your guide. Walking off as there was four B.T.C.S running up the stairs then toward the chopper. Checking up on the chopper and begin to refuel and load more rounds back into the .50 machine gun.

Soap look at them then sigh lightly. Shacking his head"Who hungry?" Asking anyone  

krazysick614

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:20 pm
User Image

S arah walked, dragging Drake along most of the way, she followed Sick and Soap. She let go of Drake now, looking back at the others. "I think we all are. But, Chris, you still look to be in bad shape, so, maybe you should go get your wounds treated more." She told him.

Sydney looked at her older sister. "I feel like i havn't eaten in days." She said. "I think so too. Who the hell knows what they fed me back at the hive." She said.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:24 pm
User Image

Tori ended up carrying Alice. "Happy?"

User Image

Alice nodded, jumping from Tori's gasp. "Thanks Tori!"  

HelicaI

shikamaru xxx temari

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:28 pm
James was behind the group keeping quiet but danny blew the charges he set in the hosptital and they all heard the loud boom  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:33 pm
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris walked with Claire, Leon and Jake. He was quiet too, he heard a loud boom and stopped. "What the hell?" He swore and looked at Danny. "Why'd you blow it up!?" He asked. A hospital could have possible medical supplies if it was needed. Plus, there was no need to destroy more shelter and draw attention  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

shikamaru xxx temari

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:36 pm
James looked at him " Zombies were in there and lets just say i dont think we need more of those and besides we got medical supplies and food " he said looking for the Truck they put the stuff in  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:38 pm
User Image

Sarah heard a loud boom aswell. She stopped and turned around, hearing Chris, she walked up to Chris, Looking at the two brothers. "He's got a point Chris. " She said and turned back around to keep walking.

"Anyways, who are you?" She asked Danny, glancing behind her.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

shikamaru xxx temari

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:41 pm
Danny looked at James " We are survivors i m James and this is my brother Danny " Said James as he found the truck and walked to it  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:42 pm

Chris nodded and looked at the two. "I'm Chris. Chris Redfield, B.S.A.A." He said and continued to walk with Claire.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:46 pm
User Image

Alice skipped toward Danny and James. "I'm Alice. Alice Cooper." She smiled, trying to sound perfesional.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:47 pm
James opened the truck and grabbed some bandages and threw them to Chris " Here you look hurt " he said  

shikamaru xxx temari

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:47 pm
User Image

Sarah nodded. She put her gun away once they were inside B.T.C.S. HQ. "Yes, i know you're a survivor. You'd be dead if you weren't." She said. Sarah pulled out her katana from its sheath on her back, she frowned, shaking her head. "I need to clean this thing. Anymore decapitating and it'll be useless..." She said to herself.

Sydney looked at Sarah, then at the two men, "I'm Sydney, also with B.S.A.A." She said with a smile then looka t Sarah again. "Can't you kill zombies without doing that?" She asked. Sarah smirked, "Yes, but its more fun this way." She said as she walked in put her sword away.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:51 pm

Chris took the bag and nodded. "Thanks." He said. He didn't like the reminder of getting his a** kicked by Wesker. He hated it. He'd come so close to killing him before too.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas