Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply General Debate Forum
The Arabic Revolt! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revolt or peace?
  VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!
  peace solves everything, give them some time to change.
View Results

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:06 am
Salam, what do you think about the arabic revolt of Tunisia, Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Israel, ect.

Should the great monarchy of Jordan and Saudi arabia die?
Should the old(very old) dictators ruling for more than 30 years, fall down?
Or should we maintain peace?

Share ur views?

________

My view: Arabic countries like Tunisia has gone astray, banning the wear of hijaab with population of a muslim majority.

Countries like Jordan, Syria, Egypt, have been cowards infront of Israel, not doing anything.

Saudi Arabia is kissing USA's a**. Sending their oil and money to western world with low-gain.

What do you think?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:25 am
The_Pathan
Salam, what do you think about the arabic revolt of Tunisia, Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Israel, ect.

Share ur views?

________

My view: Arabic conutries like Tunisia has gone astray, banning the wear of hijaab.

Countries like Jordan, Syria, Egypt, have been cowards infront of Israel, not doing anything.

Saudi Arabia is kissing USA's a**.

What do you think?

salam. im new here.
but i agree with u, Jordan, Syria, Egypt, have been cowards infront of Israel, not doing anything.
we can't let our brother in islam's country destroyed like that. stressed  

hikari_u7

4,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

z3tty_lurvely

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:30 am
hikari_u7
The_Pathan

Share ur views?

________

My view: Arabic conutries like Tunisia has gone astray, banning the wear of hijaab.

What do you think?

salam. im new here.
but i agree with u, Jordan, Syria, Egypt, have been cowards infront of Israel, not doing anything.
we can't let our brother in islam's country destroyed like that. stressed

yeah iagreed with u ...they should help another muslim country ..  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:33 am
I agree when the Arabian revolt towards the government. Many pro-revolt articles about this though. rolleyes just my 2 cents.  

hfzl1234

5,500 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

II-Tsukiko Erin-II

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:30 am
The_Pathan
Salam

What do you think?

i agree with u  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:21 am
hmmm.. confused

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!
-50%

peace solves everything, give them some time to change.
-50%  

hfzl1234

5,500 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

Diseased Foot

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:48 am
II-Tsukiko Erin-II
The_Pathan
Salam

What do you think?

i agree with u

Agree.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:26 am
The arabians government should not afraid to America or either israel- Israel Laknattullah.  

Caliosinia

Wheezing Bloodsucker

9,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Caliosinia

Wheezing Bloodsucker

9,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:32 am
I agree anything as long as ISRAEL is a BULL SH!T -even untill akhirat-  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:35 am
I support it I guess. From what little I know, the dictators were put in by others, such as the U.S. because the U.S. benefited from having the dictators in power. I think that is wrong. The people have a voice and they want change. neutral  

kris-nun

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:15 am
Celestial_Mana
I support it I guess. From what little I know, the dictators were put in by others, such as the U.S. because the U.S. benefited from having the dictators in power. I think that is wrong. The people have a voice and they want change. neutral

Very true. smile

It makes me annoyed sometimes how the muslim countries are doing. The only country which I believe to be as it should is Iran, a humble, trustworty, a and intelligent leader.

People saying they will do things, but do nothing ain't good leaders. People who come to power without real efforts ain't good leaders either.

Now Tunisia who banned hijaab will inshallah have a more islamic leader, and Egypt may have more courage against their enemies. smile

I just want to share these points, and hear from u. Anyone here who actually live in the region??? They know a lot about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:19 am
Assalomu alaykum, my fellow friends in the Muslim community.

I found this interesting to read...

Quote:

What do you think?

I don't understand, what is this "Saudi Arabia is kissing US' a**"? What is going on there?
Strange thing I want to tell you, my university just had a huge influx of Saudi Arabians come in, it is ridiculous. Do you think that is why?  

ShifuYaku

Wealthy Member

8,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

nasra123

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:29 pm
give them some time isnt islam mean peace though peace be upon  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:10 pm
ShifuYaku
Assalomu alaykum, my fellow friends in the Muslim community.

I found this interesting to read...

Quote:

What do you think?

I don't understand, what is this "Saudi Arabia is kissing US' a**"? What is going on there?
Strange thing I want to tell you, my university just had a huge influx of Saudi Arabians come in, it is ridiculous. Do you think that is why?

The problem is that Saudi Arabia and other countries, even Pakistan ect. see USA as their leaders.  

The_Pathan
Captain

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:15 pm
Nasra, some monarchy been ruling many hundred years, and in Egypt the leader is almost dying, he is so old, and he been president 30 years in a row.

Still didn't do anything.

Will you let them control arabia? will u let them kill people?

I had a egyptian friend, name is Hesham. He didn't go to mosque even though it's farz for a male if he hears Adhan to go.

He says "My mom wont let me go, cause my brother went to mosque and the police said he was a terrorist, he is in prison now because he went to a Mosque(masjid)." He also said the leader is good, but his politicians are hiding everything from him. And he is blind. Soo??? I think they need a revolution.

French revolution: VIVA LA REVOLUTION "we are the revolution"
Napoleon Bonaparte(he tock the power): "NO!! I AM THE REVOLUTION!"

We need better leaders. =)  
General Debate Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out