Welcome to Gaia! ::

Random Gaian Charity: Hiatus =(

Back to Guilds

A really awesome chairty that helps people questing. 

Tags: Charity 

Reply Donation Application Forum
Application Session 3 Open: 2/1 - 2/15 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aerobe
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:10 pm
If you're unsure of what to do check out the rules/info thread here~

If you applied in any of the previous sessions you are more then welcome to apply to this session.

Also, I'd like to welcome all the new members! Welcome to the guild~

-----------------
For now on instead of being able to win 20k you'll now be able to win 35k. Same goes for the raffle. (35k instead of 20k.)
Also.. each session is now going to have some additional prizes if we hit a certain amount of applications.

IF we reach 45 applications..
The prize will be upped to 50k.
The raffle will also change a bit. Instead of 35k and 1 letter it will become 2 letters. (No gold~)

• If you post a lot and then delete those posts you will be banned from the guild. This is a form of cheating.
    Please don't be a cheater. Cheaters ruin the fun.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:03 pm
User Image I'm the devout. Praying just to get the blood out. Bound by this flesh I own. User Image

User Image
Name: X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Quest: White Striped Left Arm, Right Arm, Head Tattoos
Quest Link: User Image
Why do you think you deserve help from us? I don't really. I only joined because I was invited. I don't really care if I get what I'm questing for or not. It took me two years to finally get Keytarblade. Yeah I hope to get a little donation while I chat in charities and whatnot but I usually just sit there trying to make friends.
User Image

User Image I'm the devout. Cutting just to get the blood out. Desecrate 'til we die alone. User Image

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100

Hanchi-Chan

7,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:50 pm
Name: Hanchi-Chan

Quest: The Ringmaster

Quest Link:
User Image

Why do you think you deserve help from us? This is the biggest quest Panda and I have ever done, and we /just/ reached the amount needed to buy The Ringmaster and then it went up by another million. *sigh*
Lately neither of us have had the resources to get online every day and do money-making things on Gaia like booty grabbing or zOMGing. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:50 am
User Image

The one who makes you cry isn't worth your tears.

Name: AB91
Quest: Wish List & Dream Avatar Items
Quest Link:

User Image

Why do you think you deserve help from us?: I have been working a lot to earn Gold such as by playing Booty Grab, zOMG! and even exchanging. Any help is most appreciated. ^_^

The one who is worth your tears would never make you cry.

AB91

x Mystic Mystery x

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:28 am
Name: JessEvans
Quest: 'Death' Items
Quest Link: $
Why do you think you deserve help from us?: I think I deserve a donation because the items are for someone who has passed away. I want to create an avatar (maybe even several) in memory of them.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:15 am
Name: Darkness ll Angel

Quest: Gold/Wish List Items

Quest Link: cheese_whine

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I really find it difficult to make progress on Gaia due to the small amount of time I get to spend on the PC. Some help would be great.

Darkness ll Angel

Sweetkitty

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:46 am
Name: Sweetkitty

Quest: Mini Angel Wings

Quest Link: link

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I decided to start my quest; Angel Mini Wings. I really want them because they are very cute. I do believe that I can do it. I know I am working hard to earn more golds. I don't have a enough time to look charity forum because I have been busy with my life and college. I know that my quest takes forever. I would be grateful to you.    
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:01 pm
Name: Kaoru Asano

Quest: Wishlist Items

Why do you think you deserve help from us? Well, let's see...I love Gaia! xD I'm seriously addicted, lol. I love dressing my avatar, and questing for items is so fun. I run a Booty Grab thread with giveaways and contests, so I'd like to think I've given back to the Gaian community a little bit...I'm not a lazy quester (xD) who has begged for most of my items, I've earned almost all of my gold/items from working hard at Booty Grab and zOMG. I can't really say that I'm more deserving of a donation than anyone else...I'm just a happy bubbly girl who loves Gaia! If you do decide to choose me, I would be very grateful ^_^

Regardless, thank you for the invitation to this wonderful charity, and keep up the good work! ^^

Kaoru Asano

Romantic Fairy

Siobhan Nyx

Aged Survivor

13,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:30 pm
Name: Ryu Dassohei
Quest: Hyde's Bloodlust
Quest Link: Right over here!
Why do you think you deserve help from us?: I'm just chugging along on this one, and would take any help I can get. Not to mention entering helps every one bump this up to 45 apps and that's great for whoever you help!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:30 pm
User Image
Name: Sakura_Madison

Quest: Angelic Sash

Quest Link:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Why do you think you deserve help from us?

It is not if I do deserve it, but it is if I earned the privilege to earn the help.

I have been working so hard for the past week or so vending in the marketplace. I have been doing so well in vending, but sometimes a little help goes a very long way.

Going for an Angelic Sash would be a huge goal for me to get accomplished. I will be sure to quest as hardest as possible to reach that goal.

Thank you for reading.

Sakura_Madison
Crew

Blessed Nerd

22,225 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100

Jong Kook

Pokejinka Horangi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:41 pm
Name: iiTaeyang

Quest: Monthly Collectibles

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I don't remember what I used to put here anymore, since it's been nearly a year that I've been gone. In any case, I guess I'll have to re-explain myself. I probably "deserve" it as much as anyone else here, so I'll get right to the point. After taking a hiatus from Gaia and recently coming back, I've found that more items have inflated - including one of my quest items for Kiki Kitty Plushie. My 4th Gaiaversary will be coming up and I'm hoping I can get the item by then before it goes up past 2m. Any sort of help is appreciated, no matter the amount of course. I remember that this guild has helped me quite a bit in the past already and I'm still thankful for it. Thanks for reading and considering, by the way.

P.S My grandma passed away recently (1/31)...so funeral preparations have also set me back a bit on my quests...haven't been able to play zOMG as much as usual. x.e"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:19 pm
Name: MissMissie

Quest: SD Plus Dolls, trying to get one of each.

Quest Link:
User Image

Why do you think you deserve help from us?:I'd appreciate any assistance.
This is seemingly endless witch each new bundle arriving means more dolls to go after.

I've given up past quest items to achieve dolls. Some of these prices are outrageously high. -_-

But to me, its worth it.
Some are more than just cute company.
They're also poses or items to use such as clothing, eyes, hair etc.

I'm so close to having one of each doll!

Thanks for you time & good luck to everyone questing!

MissMissie

Fashionable Gaian

Ladon Dragon

Beloved Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:10 am

Name: Ladon

Quest: Dream avi (Pictured in thread)

Quest Link: [link]

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I've been trying at this for a long time. I'm pretty close and I'm not about to give up. I may not DESERVE it, but I sure would love some help. I personally thank all contributors and display them on my thread. I also plan to donate to questers after I get my quest done.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:04 am
Name: Amenya

Quest: Staff of Angels & Cloud

Quest Link: I don't have any forum for it. sweatdrop

Why do you think you deserve help from us?: We'll actually I just completed my DREAM AVATAR last January 31st and I'm just very happy for it. Now I want Staff of Angels before my Birthday. I hope I can get the things I really want before my birthday. Not to mention the cloud and my birthday is Feb 28. smile  

Amenya

Magnetic Gawker

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Chokixxcool

7,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:41 am
Name: choki_xxcool

Quest: Ancient Katana

Quest Link: [X]

Why do you think you deserve help from us?
I start my quest on the Ancient Katana and was never close to it . The price will keep rising and it'll be harder to keep up with it then .

Donation Application Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff