[PRP] I Need a Friend [Hinekiri x Kihalua]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:38 pm
User Image
Hinekiri and stretched walking out of the mouth of her den. She blinked looking around the lands, not many were awake yet. She began to walk towards the watering hole. It was a little odd for the lioness to be up this early. Though since her cub left the den she was alone again. Hinekiri had never been a fan of being alone, yet so much of her life seemed to be that way.

Reaching the watering hole Hinekiri nodded to a few members who she knew before she ducked her head down to take a long drink of water. She wasn't sure what she was going to do today so instead she just sat back on her flanks and waited for something to come to mind of catch her interest. Hinekiri was a very passive lioness in most of what she did, deciding her daily activities included.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:25 pm
User Image

Kihalua was up with the sun, fully accessorized and fancy free. He hadn't slept much since joining the pride because of the work load he was facing, and even when he was granted a day off, he didn't know what to do with it. Was he supposed to sleep? Dream of a family that was leagues away? That didn't sound like much fun at all.

So, he snatched up a few pieces of unfinished jewelry and padded down to the watering hole. Water always had a calming effect on him. Was it the color? The feel? Whatever it was, it worked and he was content to sit down at it's edge with his work to begin tinkering.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:29 pm
Hinekiri sat looking at those who were gathering around the watering hole, it was the first place many of the members of the pride went to in the morning. Hinekiri was always amazed by the characters who inhabited her home with her. She by comparrison was very tame, not outgoing by nature, thus she had dedicated herself to nursing.

As the bright blue lioness sat looking everyone over, one lion caught her eye in particular. A pink lion who was dressed in purple pelts. Hinekiri didn't recognize him, not that she knew all of the embers of the pride by anymeans, but she usually at least recognized the faces. She began to walk towards him, deciding that perhaps today she could meet somebody new. That would be a good use of time.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:51 am
"Well...huh." Kihalua held up his latest creation; a shelled bracelet to represent something from the sea, but even as he pawed it, the seaweed holding it together began to fall apart. It was disappointing, to say the least.

However, as the bracelet fell apart, he was able to look over his paw to an approaching lioness. Her bright pelt called out to the Kunanda blood in him. If he were back home, she would be prized, but he suspected that here she was in the same status as he was. In any case, he smiled towards her. "Hello, mi'lady. Can I help you?"

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:06 am
Hinekiri smiled pleasently at the male who greated her. "Why hello." she greated him in return. She was fairly certain that the male was fairly new to the pride. She looked down on what he had been working at, it appeared to be a jewlery of some sort. Hinekiri wasn't very creative in the same way as he was, or the actors of the pride. Thus why she had chosen to take on the role of a nurse. She was a noble but only just barely her father's pruple had not been passed down to her very much, her tail tough however was purple. No one would have guessed her as the King's daughter, from his illigetmate litter.

"My name is Hinekiri. It is very nice to meet you." she told him. Hinekiri didn't have many friends in the pride, she kept to herself mostly.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:35 pm
Ah-ha. So she just wanted to talk. That was just fine with him, seeing as she looked like pleasant enough company, and if there was one thing Kihalua loved to do, it was talk. "You have a beautiful name, Miss. Hinekiri." And he meant it. The way it rolled off his tongue was like a cool, loving breeze. "My name's Kihalua, and as you can probably guess...I'm new." He laughed, shaking his out his mane.  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:55 am
Hinekiri smiled, "There is not hing wrong with being new. I have been here most of my life, though not as long as my siblings. I had lived with my mother at first, but now this is where I call home." Hinekiri looked around, she remembered her mother vividly, but the lands she had use to live on. those she could barely remember.

"I have seen many members come into the pride, there is nothing that makes them better or worse then the members who have been here there whole lives, it brings diversity to the pride." she smiled. It was odd, that she was talking so much, usually Hinekiri would be silent, sitting away from others. She wasn't keen on talking it left her vulnerable. Something that had only gotten her into trouble in the past. She had a cub to prove that.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:59 am
"So your in the same boat I am, with an added bonus of experience." Kihalua grinned. "The separation killed him some days, but with the constant work orders, he was usually too busy to dwell on them.

"Oh? Do you really think so?" The vivid lion perked up. "I've never thought of it like that, but it makes sense, doesn't it? Of course, we're not royalty, you and I, but it...makes me happy knowing I don't have to bow down to everyone." And the look on his face said so.

"You're quite the philospher," he pointed out.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:33 pm
Hinekiri swallowed hard she knew she didn't look it but she was a noble, a nurse her tail tuff was the only part of her that was purple. She knew that she looked like her mother unlike the rest of her siblings, she knew that no one would have guessed it but she was one of the kings children from his illegitimate litter. However Hinekiri got very few of her looks from her father she was instead a spitting image of her mother. The only things from her father where her orange eyes and purple tail.

"Ah but I have royal blood" Hinekiri said a little teasing tone in his voice. "My father is the king." she didn't want to hide her herritage from this potential new friend, but she also hpped that this wouldn't scare him off. "My mother was a rogue I have no claim to the throne that will go to my little half brothers and sisters." There was no distain in her voice, Hinekiri was happy to be just another member of the pride.

"I don't mean to be philisophical just a thought really." she offered a shy smile she was concerned that she might be frightening away the potential new friend, which would be a shame as he seemed very nice.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:04 pm
"Are you serious?" Kihalua gaped, his lilac eyes bulging out. He coughed and sat up, a flush darkening his cheeks. Smooth. Real smooth. In all honesty, he barely knew what the King looked like, aside from a purple coat, so he had nothing to compare her with. "I would have never guessed, but it's good that you're not hiding it. It just adds to your mysterious appeal." He smiled.

"I never knew my real father, so I can sympathize...a little?" He tilted his head up, scratching the back of his ear with a claw. "It's weird. Knowing that he's out there with a family of his own, but I'm glad he got out. Even though I don't know, I'm sure he's a nice guy." Kihalua shook his head. "Sorry that I'm rambling. I don't usually talk so much, I promise."

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:49 pm
Hinekiri chuckled a little, "No one would guess really I look exactly like my mother did." the pass tense was hard to use in terms of her mother... he mother and her adopted sister went missing ages ago and Hinekiri could only assume that they were dead and gone but it hurt a lot none the less. "The only thing that shoes me as my father's daughter is this." she said as she swung her tail around her body to show the little amount of purple she did have, her purple tail tuff.

"Thats the one thing I never want for my children, to me both parents is an important thing for them to ahve I never want them to worry about having only one parent and wondering who they came from, and what the other parent is like." Hinekiri shook her head a little thinking perhaps she was being a little too deep for a first meeting but something about this pink male made her feel like she could talk and be open.

She quickly looked around her coming to the realization that it was now getting late in the day, there was a number of pride members Hinekiri wanted to check in on before calling it a day she took her job as a nurse very seriously. "I am sorry Kihalua but I should get going" she turned to leave but felt herself torn for a minute, "I hope we see each other again soon." she told him offering him a quick smile. Something inside her told her that this male was going to be important to her... however her gut instincs had been wrong before and she didn't want to think about it too much about waht could be or anything like that.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:30 pm
Kihalua felt his spirits rise. "I feel the same way! I never want my children to worry as I have about if their missing parent would have loved them or not." He shook his head with a laugh. "I mean, two heads are better than one, right?"

Her smile made the realization that their meeting was pulling to a close all the more barable. "It's alright. I really should be going too." As he stretched out his limbs, popping the shoulders that lay underneath his added fur, he beamed. "I would really like that. Anytime that you want to talk, you know where to find me. And be warned; if you don't find me, I'll find you." He teased.

Something about this female eased the uncertainty in his heart. Even if they were different, she could understand his misgivings and bring a smile to his face. He could already tell that she was going to be a key player in the play bill of his life.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:13 pm
"That is one thing you will not have to worry about I promise that I will seak you out soon." she told the male a coy smile on her face. For the first time in a long time Hinekiri felt some what at ease, comfortable with herself and life. THis male had made sucha difference in how she felt about life in such a short amount of time, she couldn't imagine what a life time with him could be like... but she was getting a head of herself already.

"See you soon my friend." was all she managed to say as she turned to head out and check on a few of her charges. Her head was still filled with thoughts of the strange pink male she had met.

[IC] Suka'Fumo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games