View Results

Preliat Militis

Enduring Cultist

11,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:42 pm
Or at least I will unless my unit gets their heads out of their ******** asses. So, here's the deal Fluffle Berry Pies; Shifty is no longer going to be stationed where he's at now and actually can't wait to get away from the chodes and f** munches he works with. Shifty has one thing left to clear and that's the Squadron he's in itself. Now, said squadron clearing should take, approximately an hour total. Not so bad, right? Well, for the past two days that' Shifty and his friend D-Nostic (not on Gaia) have tried to clear unit, only to find out that all of Fortress Riley is a bunch of lazy, good for nothing, c**k sucking, pencil pushing ******** who decide that these last two days they weren't coming in to work because of 8 inches of snow and 4 degree weather. Let me tell you folks, Shifty went out driving both days, first in a damn U-Haul, then in his own Eclipse which doesn't get the best of traction. Still alive aren't I? Well, tomorrow is the day I'm supposed to sign out of Fort Riley and I can ONLY do it tomorrow because they're closed this friday and weekends. To make matters worse, Shifty has a room inspection tomorrow at 0900, but a formation at 0800. Now, this clearing thing needs to be done by 0900, BUT (or a** if I haven't cussed enough yet) after said formation everyone will be popping smoke, which is Army talk for getting the ******** out of dodge and enjoying their "well deserved weekend." So, I have to try and get in early and pray to God that someone is there and possibly inclined to do their ******** POG a** job, and IF ALL THAT gets squared away, then all I have to worry about is some stuck up b***h on her period (no offense to women in general, just this one) telling me my room doesn't pass inspection and I have to try again later. Then, if I get through THAT I get to go final out, find a motel room and look forward to a 10 hour drive from Kansas to Kentucky in my car, move 6000 lbs worth of livelihood into my new apartment and then officially start in processing at Fort Knox.

But, I really want to be there.... like.... REALLY. So, if I don't manage to leave Fortress Riley this weekend, I will more then likely go down to Kansas City or Agiville, find some twerpy K-State university a*****e and break several glass bottles over his head until I run out or he stops getting up, which will obviously land me in jail. And that, dear JigglyFluffs, is Shifty's status update today.

So how are all of you doing? :]  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:49 pm

Holy rant. o.o

Satanic Kitten
Captain

monstrous thief sai

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:18 pm
still sick, i got bored of no school after the first week and sneaking out now or when im healthy is no longer an option because there is at least three feet of snow in my window. can i join you in the cussing at stuff?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:21 pm
I read the first sentence and then I wus all like "Whoaaa, what the eff is he talkin about?? @.@" And then I wus all liek "OMGAH So..much..reading...*dies* X.x"
So yeaaaa...I'm counfused now D:  

nekko trash

Neat Noob

Preliat Militis

Enduring Cultist

11,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:33 pm
@Leader- Had to do it somewhere. :[

@Sai- Please. I don't think one person cussing is quite enough for all of this.

@Pancakes- Basically, I'm in the Army, the Army is being retarded, I'm going to do something that will probably get me in trouble to take out my frustrations.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:47 pm
No school! Got out today and yesterday 'causeof a snowstorm ! ^^b  

Purple Hyena

Satanic Kitten
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:58 pm

This is one of the many, many reasons why Leader hates the army.

And ranting is good. When Leader understands it all... Leader only understood half of rant.

But, nonetheless, it makes Leader giggle. Leader likes rants.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:31 pm
@Lily- DId you hear? A lot of schools went over the amount of snow days they're allowed to have. You might have longer or more days this year. >.>

@Leader- Shifty has a very long list of reasons to hate. :]  

Preliat Militis

Enduring Cultist

11,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:10 am
Row Row Fight Da Powa Shifty!!

Stage a rant revolt! OR something... Hope they fix your shiz =/  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:44 pm
Well, it all turned out alright in the end. Because folks, when Shifty sets his mind to something, that shizzle gets done like dinner. Now it's time for a victory smoke. razz  

Preliat Militis

Enduring Cultist

11,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:34 pm
biggrin

I really dislike the way the military functions. People should not be possessions and should still be allowed free will and shouldn't be floating up on their pompous asses and causing problems for their underlings. But eh. That's a rant for another day. I would really really really want to study military personnel as a psychologist.... until I heard that military psychologists completely go against every standard the APA tries to implement. Sigh....

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:24 pm
o_x_Shifty_x_o
Well, it all turned out alright in the end. Because folks, when Shifty sets his mind to something, that shizzle gets done like dinner. Now it's time for a victory smoke. razz
No smokin'. -.-

Anyways I'm glad it worked out for you because I'd hate to think of you in jail. You're a fine piece of man meat Shifty....need I say more?  

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:46 am
dragonmonkey
o_x_Shifty_x_o
No smokin'. -.-

Anyways I'm glad it worked out for you because I'd hate to think of you in jail. You're a fine piece of man meat Shifty....need I say more?

...Encased in a skin tight bacon suit! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:35 pm
KuroAkaNeko
dragonmonkey
o_x_Shifty_x_o
No smokin'. -.-

...Encased in a skin tight bacon suit! 3nodding

'Nuff said.

Anyway, what a horrible part of life you have right there. Those guys should be more like men. >_>

*well they are, but more douche-i-er.*  

LordKiston

1,325 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

StephODell
Crew

Married Lunatic

10,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:04 pm
Way to kick a** and take names, Shifty. *Thumbs up*

Sometimes, the best way to get over s**t like that is to pull an Office Space. Beat an old computer tower into oblivion with a sledgehammer.  
Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff