~Countyrside Tavern~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nautula
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:20 pm
This is a little tavern outside of the Castle grounds where all races seem to mingle and mix. Some hide in the shroud of darkness, others just come to share a few pints with good friends. A robust tavern keep greets you with one eye patched, his mustache hanging over his chest, getting lost in his beard. He looks at everyone with suspicion, knowing what mischief lies beyond those Castle walls. He asks you what you'll have, and sends you to an oak table by a large fireplace. It crackles and snaps with a fresh log, amber flames glowing with warmth as the others in the tavern glance at you. Does it seem as if you are being watched? Perhaps you are.....

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:53 pm
-walks in slowly in a black shroud this shady character is unknown to any one he comes and gose as he pleases and brings death with him-  

Aro_Sin

Aro_Sin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:15 pm
-walks slowly over to a chair and takes a seat in it-  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:52 pm
-humms a saddend tune-  

Aro_Sin

Aro_Sin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:37 pm
-gets up and walks out-  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:04 pm
There is a distant rumble of thunder, signalling an oncoming rainstorm and a chill wind outside that freezes those who are caught in it to the bone, when, in a flash of white light, appears a rather large human, making his way slowly across the tavern floor towards the bar, seeking information.

"How can I help you there, sonny?" he barkeep asks, his old eyes lighting up as the customer enters. The tavern had not seen business in a while, made obvious by the fact that no one was around.

"Im here looking for a village." the stranger said in an amiable voice, taking a seat in front of the low, oak bar and resting his elbows on it.

"Well, there's a village up on the side of yonder, mountain..." the tender said, inclining his head towards the window which had a clear veiw of the enormous mound of earth, seemingly far off in the foggy distance. "But thats the only one close by." he finished.

"Thanks for the tip, sir." the young man said, standing and pulling out a hefty bag of gold coins and tossing it on the counter. "Here, you need it more than I do. Use it to feed your family."

"May I ask your name, good sir?" the old man asked, taking the bag in his hands most graciously.

"Oh?" the young man calls over his shoulder, looking back. "My name is Ivan." And without another word, he disappeared in another flash of brilliant white light, the thunder still rumbling off in the distance.

Ivan Von Gaunt

Clumsy kisses

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:10 pm
-walks in quietly-
She was one to make very much noise. She was very, very, quiet.. Some might say she was just conservative..
But she just liked to think that she was sneaky..
Her name was Anne...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:31 pm
A small draft flew into the building, and a door opened silently. If anyone had bothered to turn and see if someone had come in, they would be greeted by nothing. No, someone had certainly just walked by. Who, however, is unsure. A silhouette was wandering past the crowd, unseen by all except for a red shadow of a thin frame...

Eventually, the figure stopped, and she stood for a moment before raising herself to the bar. Flaming red hair fell to her waist, and bright red eyes seemed to daze out of life for moments. She sat there silently, and when a bartender came by, she muttered a drink and continued looking down at the bar counter. At the sides of her waist, two small cases were attatched, and the hilts of two weapons could be seen...

Kinkay Ganguro

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:23 pm
Luciriah quietly opened the door and led Kuroi in, holding his hand so he wouldn't be afraid. After holding the door open for Quinn, she led them to a table near the back of the room, trying not to draw attention to themselves.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here's the art ^^ Its pencil drawn because I currently suck at photoshop type things xP

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

Quinn_tasuki

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:13 pm
Quinn followed close by and looked around the tavern." Are you sure it's alright to bring him here?" He asked Luciriah, making sure there were no threats to the company of three.(Hee mrgreen I like the picture!(an interesting interpertation of Quinn.^^ I love it^^(if i had a scanner i would bring the pic up....but i don't...Alas. But yesh i love it!^^ Yay luciriah!)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:13 pm
Raidan leaned against a wall, whispering with the tavern keep. Eventually, he dropped a few coins in the man's hand and made his way to the fireplace. He unslung his old carbine before taking a seat.  

Raiden the Ancient

The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces