Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kanoka Uchiha

4,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:08 pm
I hate to say this about another girl and i hate it even more cuz shes my friend but its true! Shes arranged to wed in ukrain has liek 3 virtual husbands and liek 5 bfs! And every day she finds a new man to cam with every day and she strips off that shirt so easy and he whips out his thing and jacks off. Its annoying a real man wont ask to cam and s**t liek that. A real man has respect for women liek my brothers and very few of my friends. And my fiancee. He hasnt ask anything until i brought it up. He doesnt care wat i look liek  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:52 pm
wow this girl seems really.... not right. I wouldn't worry about it. It is her choice and her life; even if she is not making the right choices. No matter how much u talk to her, u can't really change her. Let her go her own way, and dont get too involved.  

Darkswiftmist

Kanoka Uchiha

4,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:01 am
I hav rlly bad insomnia and with her being a slut on cam all night while im tryin to sleep dun help. I need darkness and quietness. She is leavin this summer hopefully i can live  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:14 pm
have u talked to her? u should talk to an adult if it continues.  

Darkswiftmist

Kanoka Uchiha

4,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:00 pm
I took the cam while she was gone and got in trouble. So we made a deal. No nudity and when im gone i take it with me.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:14 am
wow she seems.... seriously wrong and im sorry to say that cuz i kno that u don`t like to talk about her that way but there are no other words, she might as well be a prostitute if she keeps going down the road she`s taking!! I don`t mean ANY disrespect at all but i think she will lear her lesson someday.  

Princess of Angelics

6,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Zenally

4,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:42 pm
Hmmmm... Why not find an old unused room and start a sextile refugee camp? I'm sure your not the only one who's roommate is making life hard for them. That way, your roommate can mess around while you and your new buddies get your work done, sleep soundly, and swap stories about your slutty roommates (not gossip, just venting). Heck, go down to the thrift store and buy some old cheap furnishings if you can pool some money.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:54 pm
confront her about it. Tell her she'd better stop NOW or else you'll go tell someone. It might make you seem like a snitch, but doing nothing will only burden you.  

Yuki Solaria

6,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
The Main Floor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items