Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Just for fun; Who would be your trĂ©s gothique valentine? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:14 pm
Well I dunno who it would be for me. Send me a sword and we'll talk. razz

In all seriousness though, who would your ultimate gothic date be with, be they famous, from here or just a boy/girl from your class.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:18 pm
Kim Nekroman!!
Though I'm not really sure he counts as goth. =/  

Hyena_Queen

Bluetabbycat

Jeering Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:00 pm
I've always thought Peter Steele from Type O Negative was pretty hot. Such a shame he's dead. cry

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:54 pm
But with that in mind, surely corpse ******** is like a million goth points, I mean after all did he not sing; "loving you is like loving the dead" the only difference is this time its reversed.... and not a metaphor.

But still a million goth points is pretty cool. smile

In answer to my own original question though; I'd go on a date with all the hot goth chicks from clubs, you all know the ones I mean, those who swan around like they own the place and sneer at anyone who doesn't conform to their idea of attractiveness or gothness but yet piss and moan about how all the pretty boys are boring. Hopefully the time with someone as.... unconventional looking as me, would convince them to stop being such bitches and that the guy in a simple black shirt and jeans is probably a damn sight more interesting then the prissy ******** with the spikey hair and tripp pants/the pretentious ******** in the top hat and purple velvet coat.

Which isn't to say I have anything against guys who dress like that... just guys who dress like that and then proceed to act like dicks. smile  

Rellik San
Crew

j3ll0_m0nk3y

High-functioning Shapeshifter

17,000 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:40 pm
David Bowie.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:56 pm
Darlin' Grave

Tony can watch.  

Necrodancer Ghost

Feral Vampire

15,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Moira 200

Bluetabbycat

Jeering Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:03 am
Rellik San
But with that in mind, surely corpse ******** is like a million goth points, I mean after all did he not sing; "loving you is like loving the dead" the only difference is this time its reversed.... and not a metaphor.

Well, a million goth points is all well and good, but I generally prefer the fellow I'm humping to be a little more interactive than a corpse. wink

Anyways, back on topic... Long black hair is definitely a turn on for me, along with a slender or athletic physique. Muscles and tall-ness would be a lovely bonus... Not mega poncey, but someone who takes pride in their appearance none the less. Personality wise, I'm fairly accepting of most things; as long as the guy isn't a super arrogant look-at-me-aren't-I-wonderful sort (like one of my fleeting ex-boyfriends were), or a mopey wet-lettuce, then I'm fairly happy.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:59 am
Bluetabbycat
Rellik San

Well, a million goth points is all well and good, but I generally prefer the fellow I'm humping to be a little more interactive than a corpse. wink

Anyways, back on topic... Long black hair is definitely a turn on for me, along with a slender or athletic physique. Muscles and tall-ness would be a lovely bonus... Not mega poncey, but someone who takes pride in their appearance none the less. Personality wise, I'm fairly accepting of most things; as long as the guy isn't a super arrogant look-at-me-aren't-I-wonderful sort (like one of my fleeting ex-boyfriends were), or a mopey wet-lettuce, then I'm fairly happy.

Thats what electrodes are for. ^_^

To be fair, do you mean takes pride or has enough basic sense to wash and not wear shirts and jeans with holes in them? There is a considerable difference after all. Myself being the latter.

Because from the sounds of it, you just want some basic common sense and personality.  

Rellik San
Crew

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:13 pm
Bluetabbycat
I've always thought Peter Steele from Type O Negative was pretty hot. Such a shame he's dead. cry

User Image

He's probably way happier now that he's dead. That's what he's always wanted to be!

I guess my best gothique valentine would be Morticia Addams, because she's so classicly femme fatale, and for a man maybe that Voltaire dude. He seems like he'd be a fun date.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:48 am
I can't think of anyone better than Voltaire....  

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Bluetabbycat

Jeering Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:24 am
Rellik San

To be fair, do you mean takes pride or has enough basic sense to wash and not wear shirts and jeans with holes in them? There is a considerable difference after all. Myself being the latter.

Well basic hygiene and tidiness are a given, but what I meant by 'taking pride in their appearance' was that they know how to dress tidily in clothes that flatter them and in my case have a sense of elegance too.

Rellik San

Because from the sounds of it, you just want some basic common sense and personality.

Yes. Unfortunately, there is a sad lack of that where I live. People only seem to want to talk about rugby or football (soccer to you guys), how drunk they're going to get this evening, or who's shagging who. The moment you mention anything that has cultural/historical/scientific references, they just look at you blankly, and say, "What's that?"

People sometimes wonder why I'm so quiet. I'm quiet because most of the people around where I live aren't worth talking to. It sounds really arrogant, I know, but nine times out of ten, that's the way it is. Don't get me wrong, if someone initiates small talk with me, I'll politely converse with them. But when I do occasionally find someone who can hold an intelligent conversation without resorting to lewdness and cussing every other word, I can talk non-stop for hours sometimes.

Ok, rant over!

@Gothic Muffin of Doom: Yes, Voltaire does seem like a lovely fellow. 3nodding I'd quite like to meet him one day, since judging by his songs, we seem to have a lot of interests and opinions in common.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:51 pm
Bluetabbycat
Well basic hygiene and tidiness are a given, but what I meant by 'taking pride in their appearance' was that they know how to dress tidily in clothes that flatter them and in my case have a sense of elegance too.

Ah so essentially not me who embodies smart casual and am a bumbling graceless fool. smile

Bluetabbycat

Yes. Unfortunately, there is a sad lack of that where I live. People only seem to want to talk about rugby or football (soccer to you guys), how drunk they're going to get this evening, or who's shagging who. The moment you mention anything that has cultural/historical/scientific references, they just look at you blankly, and say, "What's that?"

Whoa whoa whoa, who are you accusing of being a yank, I'm as British as union strikes and Thatcher bashing thank you muchly. :3

But I do understand what you mean its the same problem I have, apparently having standards means I'm destined to a life of loneliness.  

Rellik San
Crew

Bluetabbycat

Jeering Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:10 am
Rellik San

Whoa whoa whoa, who are you accusing of being a yank, I'm as British as union strikes and Thatcher bashing thank you muchly. :3

Ah, fantastic! Whereabouts are you? Is it too much to hope that you live in/near Wales?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:47 am
North west, so it depends where abouts in Wales, I'm actually just outside of Manchester so I can get too most places within the Island pretty easily.  

Rellik San
Crew

Bluetabbycat

Jeering Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:13 pm
Rellik San
North west, so it depends where abouts in Wales, I'm actually just outside of Manchester so I can get too most places within the Island pretty easily.

I live in the Brecon area, so South Wales really.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff