Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Crimson Shadow (Dunegons and Dragons Guild)

Back to Guilds

Dungeons and Dragons Pathfinder 3.5 

Tags: DnD 3.5, Dungeons, Dragons, Pathfinder 

Reply DnD/PF Game Threads
Magnus Opus - Grand Night - OOC Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Savage Seraph
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:55 pm
Here is the OOC thread!!! DO NOT POST ANYTHING BUT IN GAME CONTENT IN THE MAIN THREAD!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:25 am
So many people with names that start with "A". XD If you want I can go change mine.

And yes, technically in terms of maturity Adelma would be around 25-30 in human years. Hum... get the feeling I should cut 50 to 75 years off.  

PurpleMage

The Savage Seraph
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:49 pm
Lol. A's must be popular. I know I use A a ton for character names. a  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:15 pm
>.> Yeah I'm editing a teensy bit. Hope you don't mind. Then I'll post up.  

PurpleMage

Strawberry Bathory

Precious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:35 pm
Btw, PurpleMage, I was skimming people's character info (mostly 'cause I wanted to know what we already had before I created my char). Anyways, I noticed your char doesn't worship a deity, but you do have ranks in knowledge: religion. A piece of information that your character probably would know: Faithless (the first 2-3 paragraphs).

Figure I'd mention it since you were going to do a bit of editing before posting. Your choice whether you decide to make any changes based on that knowledge.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:48 pm
If thats what her personal hell will be, she's accepted it. No God has really impressed her and she truly doesn't feel like she should prove her own self worth to some Deity. Ironically, she's probably put ranks into knowledge religion so she can talk clerics and the like about how she'll find oblivion rather pleasant if she dies... and how concerns about where that is as a bothersome thought while she still breathes.

Its an interesting mix of being both Apathetic and Ambitious about certain things.

Thanks for the headsup though. It'll give your character something rather spirited to speak to her about.  

PurpleMage

Strawberry Bathory

Precious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:38 pm
PurpleMage
If thats what her personal hell will be, she's accepted it. No God has really impressed her and she truly doesn't feel like she should prove her own self worth to some Deity. Ironically, she's probably put ranks into knowledge religion so she can talk clerics and the like about how she'll find oblivion rather pleasant if she dies... and how concerns about where that is as a bothersome thought while she still breathes.

Its an interesting mix of being both Apathetic and Ambitious about certain things.

Thanks for the headsup though. It'll give your character something rather spirited to speak to her about.

Mmmhmm, considering my character is a follower of the guy who judges souls...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:04 pm
Ya never know. She could 'save' you. LMAO.  

The Savage Seraph
Captain

PurpleMage

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:27 am
Blah, kind of depends on the situation. Fairly certain if Sonnet just grappled him or I jumped him while incorporeal he wouldn't be able to do much.

Mostly Seraph is using him for utility. Though I do agree with the katana proficiency. Though, the added 3000gp cost for an Adamantine weapon is in within his price range.

Plus the Vampire template is in the homebrew section.

,_, Stupid +3 Cost to add ghost touch to armor. BLARG XD why do that. Because its effective against incorporeal attacks?

Changing my name to Talisa. : P Sounds a little more feminine, plus it doesn't begin with "a" >: x

Oh and quick question: Having a set of armor masterwork does mean that its form fitting correct? Or do I have to spend some extra money so I can fly in it?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:07 am
Seraph is PURELY a npc and plot device. If you don't like it. Don't play. As for the rules used to create him? I used the same rules as you did. I just optimized him.

And yes when I picture Masterwork armor I picture it fitting just right.  

The Savage Seraph
Captain

PurpleMage

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:46 am
Btw, do you roll my health?

And thanks. :3 Movie time biggrin .

>.> Where are all the males anyways  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:48 am
So, what pathfinder rules are you guys using? I might jump in and fill the empty slot, but I've never played pathfinder.  

Slave Xaccheus

PurpleMage

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:19 am
Google pathfinder srd. Pretty much that site has everything. The rules are practically the same except the way skills and class skills work is a little different. Seraph keeps d&d crit rules though.  
DnD/PF Game Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff