Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Soquili Valentines Event - flaffle winners p15/mystery p16 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aniira

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:00 am
Congrazzles everyone!

And thank you so much staffers! 'Twas a very fun event. I especially liked the spin on giving the won Soq to another person--it's a nice way to be generous and think about others. Very awesome!

<333

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:02 am
Congrats to the winners. -snuggles her stallion that was gifted-

I was in the same livestream as Asuka so I agree with what was said about what happened. I also know that one of the people present had made a typo which resulted in Asuka's departure. I think it was something along the lines of "go" instead of "Don't Go" ... it definitely changed the meaning - but it was a typo.

I was thrilled to see I was included on the Guess a Soq list. I had a minor error on the edits ... but thrilled none-the-less.

I enjoyed the event thoroughly. ^-^  

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:14 am
Congrats to everyone - I truly enjoyed this event and had alot of fun with it. I'm terribly thrilled that my entry got rolled [yes, I was aware I would be the only entry on that page - if it had been going to me - I'd have waited - but since it was a gift - I didn't mind skewing the odds a bit - Kitty's awesome and it was her anniversary and I wanted to give her a better chance at getting something special].

This really was an awesome event - every time I had the chance to join a ls - everyone was friendly and encouraging - not to mention that watching the artists was inspiring and fun. Thank you again to the wonderful staff - amazing as always!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:23 pm
Congrats everyone! And thank you so much for this event - it was a beautifully generous one. heart  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out