Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundams and Randomness!

Back to Guilds

A guild for anyone that loves mech, anime, or roleplaying, or even just being random! 

Tags: Anime, Mecha, Gundam, Roleplay, Close-knit 

Reply Roleplays
Gundam ACAM: The coming of the Martians

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will win?
  Humanity
  Martians
  Chuck Norris O-o
  Bruce Lee o-O
View Results

Scofeild Jenkins

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:29 am
Not that long ago,outside the city of the Dallas of which it shares the same name with it's county,a strange cylindrical object had landed. It's occupants had opened up the pod and began to quickly kill off the crowd,only to retreat back into the pod by a one Cole. That night,after the millitary had set up camp and after another cylinder had landed,this time in the mountains of the area,the Martians arose from their pit with large,tripod machines and quickly proved to be more then a match for the Human forces and lone Protector in the Area. But,ultimately they were wipped out by the heroic efforts of one such John and Marie.

The millitary had a meeting in the city hall of Dallas,were Col. Millar had superseded the operation to defend the city. They have found that more cylinders are comming down,but it is now shown that they have changed course,perhaps in light of their victory,to land in Nunavurt,Canada.

From there,the Martians have now taken over the entire Bay that lays in the northern part of the area. Now,more cylinders have indeed come down,some carrying supplies such as food until the Martians have time to process the civilians they had capture and materials needed to construct their Super Base. The whole of Canada is currently unaware that swift fate might be hanging over them.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:16 am
Over the next several days,the Martians had aquired more and more territory. Since the majority of Nunavurt(and to that extension,most of northern Canada) is only populated along the coast,the Martians have made no trouble in moving several tons of trees and continously expanding their operation until they had a rather large territory. Since the Martians take captives,and since no one escapes either them or their Heat-Rays,no one has made word to the authorities or anyone about them or by the fact that they are slowly taking over Canada. Unknown to the mankind,there is a LARGE series of veins and such that carry compounds such as Boron and Lithium in a solid state under the frozen north's surface,and heavy elements also make up a large amout of these veins.

Utilizing the Digging machine and martierials each cylinder carries,they are able to replicate their technology here on Earth,such as the specialized mirrors that are used in their weapons,or for making the specialized armor they create.

Here is a map of their progess.
Martian territory  

Scofeild Jenkins

Scofeild Jenkins

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:35 pm
While the Martians were building up their defenses,the US millitary had agreed to contact the Canadian Government. Once the president told them of the creatures from the cylinders how their telescopes had tracked them to Nunavurt,the Prime Minister of Canada agreed to meet him in the oval office. Once he had gotten settled,the President began to tell the report of what had happened outside of Dallas. Suddenly,the Prime minister just began to laugh.

"Martians,really? Do you honestly think that those were Martians? You told me yourself they had the symbol of the church on their cylinder,perhaps it's them in disguesed?"
Said the Prime Minsiter with a giggle.

"Yes,reports indicate that their weapons and armor are far more advanced then ours. They nearly wipped out an entire battalion with thier guns! Now you tell me weather or not they are things from another world." Scolded the President in the Oval office.

"I know the losses are real,but perhaps someone is pulling your leg? Maybe they are terrorists dressed up as these...Octopuses,from how you discribe them. And until i see any further proof of these beings for myself then i will send no troop,no gundam,not even a police officer to Nunavurt." He said,still giggling at the beginning and then becoming serious at the end.

"Suit yourself." Said the president,and they stood up,shooked hands and the Prime Minsiters left. The president could only hope that they died on either impact or by the cold. He turned,walked toward the window and watched as the Prime Minister left the lawn of the white house in a chopper and flew off.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:10 pm

Day of the Air show incident: The following is an excrept of a report that was filed that evening.

Time: 1532, Temperature: 16*F with mild snow fall, Location: Iqaluit,Canada.

It was a day like any other,people were going about their affairs as peaceful as possible,with most going to the air show that was in town. In all actuallity,it was an air circus with the famous "Lemming" brothers. Lemming was given to them due to their almost suicidal stuns they pulled,like flying towards eachother in smoke then at the last second one pulls up the other shoots downward. Somehow they have always survived with no problem what so ever. That morning was going to be the last of the season and were going out with a bang. With their red biplanes fixed,oiled and tanked (In terms of fuel,they were full.) they were ready to fly.

The crowd buzzed with anticipation as suddenly,from behind them the roar of an engine sent the crowd to their feet as they saw the seven planes flying in the shape of a triangle and exhaulting a red gas from their tails,the Lemming bro. had made quiet an entrance. They then proceded to go with their stuns,with one of them flying through an empty barn,then quickly flying over a cow and then rounding off around an old grain silo for starters. Everything was going smoothly...that is until Mack began to experience engine troubles. At first everyone remained silent as his engine began to sound like a chainsaw,then,as quickly as the strange noise occured,it stopped and everything resumed as planned.

As the crowd began to watch the pilots fly over and over,some began to notice the trees in the far back of the circus grounds beginning to move,and fall,making no noise as the roar of the engines and the crackling of the errie wind silenced it. The brothers didn't even seem to notice,and those were large trees too! Just about x10 the size of a Gundam,and able to hid anything. Then,a moment that will go down in the circus's history happened.

Johnny began to let out a scream over the radio,which was in turn connected to speakers so the audiance could hear them crack jokes while they were flying. As soon as he screamed,his plane lite up in a haze of flame and debris rained down on the fair grounds below. As people got up to see what would happen,a loud,thundering sound blew through the speakers at around 200Hz.

"Uuulllaaa! Uuulllaaa!"

The crowd,for the most part,fell forward or back from the mere boom of this thundering series of voices that were heard not only on the speakers,but from the forest as well! Suddenly,another plane lite up in a blaze and was sent flying toward the crowd and was blown to bits on impact. One man pointed up into the sky (A technician,apparently.) and yelled into a microphone that had fallen.

"Look! There they are!"

Striding over the Maple,Oak and Pine trees and smashing them were three fighting machines with seven Bombarding machines beneath them. People shouted and ran as they were burnned beneath the heat of their weaponery. The planes were all soon destroyed beneath the power of their beams,and the crowd was soon almost obliterated by the light but accurate shots of the Bombarding machines and the quick,well timed explosions of their Canister-Cannon. The Cannons destroyed cars,trunks and many other vehicals.

None could have imagined they would attack a civilian festival,especially one that was filmed on national TV. This had brought the Prime Minister to attention and had spoke on live television that they will crush the Martian presence and take back their lost territory. He had ordered a vullenter army of about 300 men and women and have said that there will be NO interaction from either the Protectors or the rest of the United Nations,stating it was a Canadian affair.

Scofeild Jenkins

Scofeild Jenkins

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:57 pm
Martian territory expanded!
The map.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:27 pm
The following is a news broadcast that was shown a little over an hour on national Canadian news after the attack on the flying circus.

"This just in! Strange,very large Gundams have attacked a circus in Iqaluit and have destroyed the fair-grounds and left little to no one left. One man claimed they were as tall as the sky's clouds and one reported that they were of an alien design. From reports our news station have uncovered,they are apparent part of a group of Martians,thats right folks,men from space,that were attacked and destroyed in Dallas,Texas,USA. Apparently they have since moved course from their original position attacking the United states and have instead hit the northern parts of Nunavurt. Panic is not advised and people are recomended to stay indoors should they live in Iqaluit."

She took a deep breathe,and continued.

"We are getting reports from local astrometers that an EXTREMLY large blizzard is currently battering the lands of Nunavurt and is also being used as a sort of Cover for the Martians as they land their transportation devices. Reports have claimed that they are a very large,silver-rust colored cylinder with an alien like design. It is far larger then any Gundam or Mobile suit can haul away and will open up a few minutes after landing. Currently,the Prime Minister has asked for 300 men and women to be trained in the millitary for a vollunter army to march into the territory the Martians have aquired and destroy them before they cause further harm. We can only hope they succeed."

Scofeild Jenkins

Scofeild Jenkins

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:13 pm
After action report from Lt. Black of the 300 vollunter army to General Quakman. Twevle days after the circus incident.

Dear General,

Today was the first day we have marched from our small barracks to the front,the edge of the area the Martians have taken,and have seen first hand what they were. But before i go into that detail,i will tell you what we had to fight with: We had around 150 Mobile suits,3 Howitzers,47 battle tanks,50 armed soldiers and 50 flightless Gundams. We had established a base camp near the edge due to the heavy snow fall we were receving and could have made it through the night if they hadn't attacked.

Unknown to us,those Martians had placed scouts along the border of their territory and had reported backed to their main forces. I awoke from a series of what sounded like heavy thunderbolts and thunderclaps. I activated my Gundam (As i was sleeping in it.) and saw through my visor that our camp was being laid to wasted by large metal things on four legs. They were rectangular shaped spiders,with two ominous glowing green eyes and two blue glowing spots on their rear. They had a large cannon on the top of their machine and two claws that extended outward. They were accompained by small,two legged creatures that fired some sort of explosive plasma shell that would oblitterate a Mobile Suit almost as soon as it strucked. I'd have to say they were about twice the size of my Gundam.

There wasn't any more then fifty of those things,along with what looked like some sort of jet in the air dropping bombs upon our deactivated suits and Gundams. As we began to fight back against these raiders,i saw that our beam weapons were having no effect against the bigger ones who had massive invisible shields. Their smaller ones (About the size of one of our tanks.) were also invincible against our Beam attacks,that is what i thought until one of our Gundams used it's cannon against it on a certain weakpoint to cause it to explode in a plume of green and red-orange.

We were forced to retreat as these monsters began to advance forward,with thier quads' spraying forth lighting and an orange beam from their cannon and a secondary cannon from under their machine respectivily. I'd have to say our casualties were 50% men 60% material owned. We have lost most of our Mobile Suits and Gundams,and almost all of our infantry is gone,saved for three squads. The Martians,on the other hand,only suffered seven casualties: We had shot down one of their fighters with our Howitzers,which were soon destroyed by their Electric-Throwing-Machine. The other six were from their small bipedal machines that were either rammed by a tank that was on the vurge of blowing up or by me when i began to use my Auto-Cannon instead of my Beam rifle/sword.

Currently,we have made camp around five miles outside their perimeter and our guns are standing by. So far it looks like we can't even get INTO their territory. Reinforcements are needed.

-Lt. Geoff Black

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:03 pm
Message from the front, five days after reinforcements had arrived and new Martian machine.

To the General,

Deaster. The Martians had been patrolling their perimeter when they stumbled across our reinforcements using what we believe is a high-powered sensor reading. The reinforcements were the following: Twevle Howitzers,seventy Mobile Suits,thirty Gundams,fourty tanks with Auto-Cannons and an entire infantry division. The Martian forces are as follows: Five of their Fighting Machines,ten of their Scout Machines and seven of their Electric Machines with something new. Since the fighting occured during the night,there were no good discriptions other then it has a light version of the Heat-ray,has an energy that actually collapsed,but after ten minutes of consecutive beam fire. It fired some sort of grey-green foam that halted our troop's suits/gundams and otehr vehicals,but it has been noted that it also slowly began to desolve our Gundanium due to a certain level of acidity it contained.

Only half of our reinforcements managed to get through,with only a few actually stopping the Martian war machines. We only managed one kill: A mobile suit set to self destruct flew into an on-comming Scout Machine,knocked it over close to the foot of a Fighting Machine and exploded,consuming the Scout' and that Martian's foot,causing it to fall to the left and into a ravine. We have estimated that that machine will take a little while to repair,so we might have a chance to kill it or might not,as this battle took place a few clicks from our position.

Will report back once we have enough time.

~Lt. Geoff Black to General Gelb J. Braun

Scofeild Jenkins

Roleplays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces