Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
So I burned my ear on the curling iron last Friday

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suicide Salvation

Romantic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:06 pm
And now it feels like it got sun burned gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:13 pm
I burnt myself on a curling iron-shaped straightener. Hurt like a curling iron, too. Did you remember to take a piece of ice and rub it on the burn? The sooner, the better. Then you should treat it with aloe. Mine went away in a day, luckily.

Almost Poetic

SuchSweetSadism

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:15 pm
I got a straightening iron for christmas that I still haven't opened

I'm afraid of just that.

Burning my neck or ear.

I've heard of good many stories.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:18 pm
I didn't have ice in the bathroom but the sink water was as cold as ice, I drenched a wash cloth and held it there for awhile. Apparently I didn't hold it for long enough though x.x;

@Sweet;; One time my older sis burned my neck, I was up and out of that chair in a split second.  

Suicide Salvation

Romantic Hunter

SuchSweetSadism

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:35 pm
Suicide Salvation
I didn't have ice in the bathroom but the sink water was as cold as ice, I drenched a wash cloth and held it there for awhile. Apparently I didn't hold it for long enough though x.x;

@Sweet;; One time my older sis burned my neck, I was up and out of that chair in a split second.

Omg yeah that's another thing, I'm always veryyy nervous when people are doing my hair too.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:08 pm
@ Suicide well sorry you burned yourself. Glad you had some cold water to put on the area.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

neonchrome
Crew

High-functioning Ladykiller

21,150 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:40 pm
Thats the worst!!! At least it wasn't intentional. My friend burnt herself to hide a hickey that way gonk

@Sweet. Don't be afraid to use it. Just don't get too close to your skin. Never look away. And also play with the temperature to find something you're comfortable with  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:56 pm
neonchrome
Thats the worst!!! At least it wasn't intentional. My friend burnt herself to hide a hickey that way gonk

@Sweet. Don't be afraid to use it. Just don't get too close to your skin. Never look away. And also play with the temperature to find something you're comfortable with

Haha that's an innovative way to hide a hickey. rofl

Yeah I think I will, beats going to the salon and paying 30-40 dollars each time. D:  

SuchSweetSadism

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

neonchrome
Crew

High-functioning Ladykiller

21,150 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:21 pm
SuchSweetSadism
neonchrome

Haha that's an innovative way to hide a hickey. rofl

Yeah I think I will, beats going to the salon and paying 30-40 dollars each time. D:

Holy Crapoly O.O
Yeah... This will save lotsa money. Face the pain and save the moola!!! scream  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:52 pm
Yeah I definitely should.

Last couple times I groaned while paying because I knew I could just buy one and do it myself.

><  

SuchSweetSadism

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Taihe

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:19 am
▼▼
I burnt myself 2 days ago.
I was making chocolate chip cookies (which were amazing, btw) with my friend... I put an oven thing on and took the tray outa the oven, but the oven mit failed and so I have a burn blister on my right index finger. Holding a 180°C cookie tray for even just 3 seconds HURTS! OA o
And I'm sunburnt from athletics yesterday, and I got more sunburnt today. I'm really really really red nao.... ;- ;
STUFF JOO BUURNNSSSS D<

▲▲

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:36 am
ll Aihe ll
▼▼
I burnt myself 2 days ago.
I was making chocolate chip cookies (which were amazing, btw) with my friend... I put an oven thing on and took the tray outa the oven, but the oven mit failed and so I have a burn blister on my right index finger. Holding a 180°C cookie tray for even just 3 seconds HURTS! OA o
And I'm sunburnt from athletics yesterday, and I got more sunburnt today. I'm really really really red nao.... ;- ;
STUFF JOO BUURNNSSSS D<

▲▲

ouch, maybe try aloe vera. it helps soothe burns.  

Mikuobunny

Fashionable Lover

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100

SuchSweetSadism

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:42 am
Yeah def aloe vera; I use it sometimes too when i have a burn of some sort.

It's very soothing. ^^  
Dolphin Mania v2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff