Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Florida ((RP)) ~3 MONTHS LATER~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:02 pm
In Florida 3 months after the Vegas incident.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:21 pm
Zandre sighed as they reached a resort near Orlando. "Dammit Chris. Why couldn't we stay?" He asked in a depressed tone. He knew the experiments were greatly outnumbering them at the time, but to him it didn't seem like a problem. It was only like... five thousand experiments to eight of them. The odds were pretty good in his mind. Then again, he was technically a psychopath. The fact that his sister was against them didn't help either. She was the one who taught Zandre how to fight. He could have sworn Chris got his a** beat somewhere in Vegas by her too. Still, he lost Sarah, again, and that was the main problem.  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:51 pm
C H R I S__R E D F I E L D

Chris sighed. "Listen, i know you wanted to go back for her. We had no choice. Plus, that explosion went off way before she could have got out." Even though he hated saying it. "Just prey she's alright." He said. Even he had his doubts if she made it alive or not.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:02 pm
Zandre grinded his teeth in frustration and sucker-punched chris. "Bullshit! There was plenty of time!" he yelled. He was letting his anger get the best of him. He'd lost his sister and Sarah to Wesker. He hated the situation. "I've lost the only two people I care for anymore..." His hand clenched into a fist till his knuckles were white.  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:58 pm
User ImageC H R I S__R E D F I E L D

Chris stepped back when Zandre sucker punched him. He rubbed the spot on hif face where Zandre's hit him. He sighed. "She's strong. She'll be alright." Zandre was still beating himself up over this. Well, technically Chris. It had been a while since the whole thing happened anyway. "If she's with Wesker...that may be best for her right now..." He even didnt like thinking it. "She may, well probably got hurt from the blast, even though she can heal...Wesker, if he didn't kill her, which i doubt he would now, he could help her." Odd sounding wasn't it? That b*****d helping someone. "You'll get her back." He said. "I'm sure you will." Putting a hand on his shoulder before starting away from zandre, looking around for zombies and such.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:05 pm
User Image

Alice sat away frm the group on a big rock, looking down. She gave a little sob. "Its been so long though..." She said to herself.

HelicaI

shikamaru xxx temari

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:23 am
Jericho didnt look at anyone and just kept quiet same with james and danny  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:33 pm
Jericho took a couple of sniff s and got up and started to walk away from the group " I m going after her " He said calmly  

shikamaru xxx temari

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:55 pm

Chris looked over at Jericho. He nodded slightly then realized he meant Sarah. "You mean, She's here?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:03 pm
Mike and Drake walked off while the group was distracted and looked for something to leave this place."We will see you all soon.We have other business to attend to with the Umbrella doctor." Mike looked back for a second and threw a ammo clip for his hand gun."Good luck."  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

shikamaru xxx temari

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:07 pm
Jericho looked at chris and smiled " Yes " He said pulling out duel pistols  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:11 pm

Chris looked at Jericho. "I'd ask how you know, but i really could care less at the moment." He said. "Try and get her back, Zandre really wants Sarah back." He said.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

shikamaru xxx temari

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:13 pm
Jericho smiled alittle " I m not going after her for him " He said walking away from the group
( Exit to Florida Hive )  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:37 pm
Zandre repeated Jericho's last words before he left over in his mind. "I'm not going after her for him..." he repeated. Something told him Jericho like Sarah as well. Not good. "Chris, tell me. Does he have an interest in Sarah?" he asked with a tightly closed fist.  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

shikamaru xxx temari

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:13 pm
Danny got up and said " it's best we head out " he said walking away  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff