Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Nosgoth - a Legacy of Kain fanguild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampires, Raziel, Blood Omen, Soul Reaver, Eidos 

Reply The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum
Huston I think we have a problem Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Sarafina
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:17 pm
So I just hunkered down and finished my Slender Man/Raziel fic, the only problem is is that that site Sam sent me, that fan fiction now place, its not accepting my fic. I'm registered and it just keeps on saying Please provide a first chapter
application/octet-stream

Does anybody know what that means? I might just have to upload it somewhere else if anybody wants to read it

As for Sei, go take a look User Image http://fmatgr.forumup.com/viewtopic.php?p=6467&mforum=fmatgr#6467  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:23 pm
Did you type in the title for it?

*goes to site to see whats going on*

Edit: Make sure each section is filled in, and use upload type text area, it should work.  

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

Queen Sarafina
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:24 pm
Yup  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:26 pm
Samt03
Did you type in the title for it?

*goes to site to see whats going on*

Edit: Make sure each section is filled in, and use upload type text area, it should work.

Okay *tries*  

Queen Sarafina
Crew

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:27 pm
What's your username on site?

Found your account.

I just uploaded a test fic on my account so the scripts may have been going nuts...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:38 pm
Thanks for the help, Sam, here's the fic for all those who want to read it http://www.fanfictionnow.com/story.php?no=1656

Warning before you do, ITS WEIRD! Just, its weird and if you don't want to see two supernatural being bumping ugliesin a very weird way, don't read it! AND DON'T JUDGE ME *hides in corner*  

Queen Sarafina
Crew

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:44 pm
Mmkk, heading off to work now. The server is acting odd on site so that coulda been it.

If you have any more issues with it PM me on here or send an e-mail to the admin@fanfictionnow.com addy.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:48 pm
Okay, will do, thanks again~

Don't work too hard!  

Queen Sarafina
Crew

Scrab Demon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:54 pm
PFFFFFF-

I'm loling hard at 'The Slender Man's name sake didn't apply'

I'm laughing even harder at the ending!!! rofl

*highfives*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:56 pm
Oh, thank you so much, it means a lot to me that you liked it and just didn't think it was creepy 4laugh  

Queen Sarafina
Crew

Scrab Demon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:02 pm
As someone who's been partially responsible for making Raziel's body do strange things, I found it to be interesting and extremely entertaining!

Also, Slendy sounds like someone I'd want to sit down to tea with. 3nodding *has yet to legitimately look up stuff about Slenderman, and only knows about him through second hand mentions*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:06 pm
Heh, I'm actually quite pleased the way he turned out, I didn't want to make him too soft, and all 'Oh, Razzy-kun' 'Oh Slendy-kun' but I didn't want to make him so evil he'd do painful things to Raziel.

It was more like 'I like you so much that I don't want to kill you biggrin '

And Raziel's like 'Kay...'  

Queen Sarafina
Crew

Scrab Demon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:32 pm
Naw, he's a reasonable horror who knows exactly what he wants, and he knows exactly what he has to do to get the most of it! Also, he now has a voice in my head, I know it's from a show or something I've seen, but I can't remember anything except what it sounds like. Maddening!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:33 pm
For some reason I just imagine him sounding like Candle-Jack

Oh shi- did I say his name?  

Queen Sarafina
Crew

Scrab Demon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:59 pm
M-maybe he didn't hear you??

But yeah, that's way more fitting. C:  
The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items