13%
 13%  [ 7 ]
NEJI OWNS!!!w00t!
47%
 47%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 51

Von Ranke

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:14 pm
blaugh nji is sooo cool , i mean like he has the byakagun, he can do 64strikes and 128 strikes, his defense is almost unstopable and their is just to much to say about him...
okay, i admit he can be an a*****e around earlier times but thats what makes him so cool!! heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:16 pm
im a bit lonely... maybey i should change topic.... sweatdrop  

Von Ranke

Majesa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 6:33 pm
I love Neji too. He just so great, and he's definitely on my top list of favorite characters. Neji is the best. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 7:04 pm
Neji is pretty cool... but I like Sasuke better...  

x_Inkheart_x

Yomei

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 4:20 pm
Hahaha, for those of you that read the manga, it's quite apparent that Neji rocks, as he is now a jounin. I can't wait until he appears again in the manga. That's just too awesome. ^_^ And I think he's a nicer guy now, as he's patched things up with Hinata and his past.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 4:51 pm
WHy did he have to die?!!!!! crying  

Graal

Yomei

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:00 pm
Graal
WHy did he have to die?!!!!! crying

Err...he didn't. neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:46 pm
he's cool, but not the coolest  

COMRADE KAZUKI

Shy Fighter Hinata

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:05 am
san_princess
blaugh nji is sooo cool , i mean like he has the byakagun, he can do 64strikes and 128 strikes, his defense is almost unstopable and their is just to much to say about him...
okay, i admit he can be an a*****e around earlier times but thats what makes him so cool!! heart heart heart

I know what you mean; Neji's definitely my favorite Naruto character. I love the Hyuuga Clan and there different techniques. I too love Hinata, even though she's shy and unconfident, I do believe that she will change and become a great fighter. biggrin
I don't agree with what Neji did to Hinata, but he seemed to really grow and change in episodes 116-117. Those were the episodes that made me really love his character. heart

Neji Does Rock!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:34 am
And the fact that was revealed in the manga: (He's now a jounin)
makes him even more cool.

Gaara is still my fave sandman. (Became the Kazekage XD)  

anime_merrick

Ikarikuruu

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:48 am
Neji and I share the same birthday ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:09 pm
i want to lean the fighting style...and the speed and everything. its just so cool  

Kebin-san

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:59 pm
Neji was always a badass, but i didn't like him at first because he was really mean and he hurt Hinata stressed scream (she's just so damn aborable! whee blaugh ) ) But he's nice now, so all is forgiven, plus he's a Jonin now, so all the disbelievers can go go smoke pot for all i care! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:11 pm
Raith-dono
Neji was always a badass, but i didn't like him at first because he was really mean and he hurt Hinata stressed scream (she's just so damn aborable! whee blaugh ) ) But he's nice now, so all is forgiven, plus he's a Jonin now, so all the disbelievers can go go smoke pot for all i care! xd

O_O! You didn't mark the spoiler! *stabs*

But yeah. Seeing as he's stopped being such a little p***k, I definitely think he kicks major a**. smile I always did, but now I like him a lot more.  

Yomei

Bspec

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:17 pm
Yeah his pretty cool.
His one of my favourites along with shikamaru.

His got cool hair... xd and yeah, i like his fighting style.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff