Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Gaia Cinemas

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:50 pm
Okay maybe it's just me, but is anyone else experiencing this? So I decided to watch the Beastly trailer for the free item. Well the problem I have is that I want to hear the trailer without the lobby music. Except the lobby music is playing and I don't see a place to turn it off. It's annoying to hear that and the trailer at the same time. Oh and yes I know I can post this in the Q & A forum or the bugs forum, but thought I would just ask if you guys and girls are getting this as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:00 am
Ah so you actually can't? I thought I just couldn't find it and then stopped trying.

I'm having an issue myself. I was trying to post here and then it said something about invalid ID and logged me out; I tried logging back in like twice and it kept giving me the same thing about invalid ID on the forum or something.

It doesn't feel like someone phished me because I didn't click on anything that wasn't Gaia... Was it a glitch of sorts, or should I go change my password? D:

I feel like changing it. .________.  

SuchSweetSadism

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Almost Poetic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:58 am
No, Gaia's just been messing up everywhere. >.> I logged in with 10 guild announcements, and it redirected me to 1 announcement over and over again in a guild I quit almost a year ago. neutral

As for the Beastly trailer... Well, I pretty much just minimize the window and mute the volume so I can get the item without watching it, so I wouldn't be able to help you there. But I think it's a common thing for people to get in Cinemas.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:32 pm
Well actually the problem fixed itself. What I did was watch the video one time through and had that annoying lobby music. Then when it was done I decided to play it again and it darkened the screen like it should and only played the trailer and not the lobby music. I find this irritating because if someone wanted to watch the trailer they have to watch it twice without the lobby music. So yeah.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
Dolphin Mania v2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items