Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
No fishies

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Dragons Revenge

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:52 am
Hay, sorry if im breaking a rule by posting a thred here, but im just saying, i might quit the guild, because I feel like im not contributing. I would LOVE to let people booty grab in my tank, but i have no fish. How does 90% of this guild have AT LEAST 1 dolphin in their tank?

So... yeah...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:58 am
You don't need fish to participate. Not even close to all the people here even have fish.

Lot of people just come to hang out and chat via threads. You are not breaking rules by posting, that's what this part of the guild id for, just random conversations, like the Chatterbox on the Gaia Forums.  

_xX Es-One Xx_
Captain

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:01 am
Oh, thanks...
And, was there a dolphin give away that I missed?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:07 am
May have been, not sure. There are some user sponsored giveaway now and then. I did a "Deal or No Deal" game a bit back. Stick around you may find more contests/giveaways and such.

This guild is not all about Booty Grab, it's just a small community of people. So, if you ever wanna post what's on your mind, just start a thread, strike up a conversation. Being a regular here has its privileges,  

_xX Es-One Xx_
Captain

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:21 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Hay, sorry if im breaking a rule by posting a thred here, but im just saying, i might quit the guild, because I feel like im not contributing. I would LOVE to let people booty grab in my tank, but i have no fish. How does 90% of this guild have AT LEAST 1 dolphin in their tank?

So... yeah...

Well alot of people here used to have dolphins from back when you could buy them from the Cash Shop. Then they took them out and some people still have back up dolphins. I wouldn't say it's 90 percent because we have over 9000 members and 90 percent of that would mean alot more people would have tanks up in the BG threads here. Still though like ES said you can just chat and have conversation. I used to have a tank, but no longer have one and I still stay and chat with everyone and also from time to time I try to run a contest. I just finished a Stick Figure Contest.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:25 pm
oh, ok then.  

Darkness Dragons Revenge

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200