Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Ok so...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has something similar happened to you or someone you know?
  Déjà vu!!
  Yes, something similars happened
  No, nothing like that
  lul what.
View Results

Solnya

Lunatic

19,575 Points
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:32 pm
My friend bootygrabs a lot (by a lot I mean 6+ hours a day) and can earn over 600k a day. But now it looks like she's had her account banned because of it...
Starting over a year ago when she first started grabbing a lot, her trading pass kept getting disabled almost routinely... Not long after this started happening her internet connection became shoddy to say the least. But still when she could she still played bootygrab. Then about November/December last year (about the same time her internet provider fixed her connection) her account got banned, initially they claimed she was botting to earn gold, now they claim that she was earning gold from booty grab in a way that is in-human (probably referring to the long hours she plays, and the fact she's really good at it).

So I was just wondering, does anyone else have a similar story (or parts thereof) that's happened to themselves or or one of their friends?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:15 pm
Never happened to me, but I have heard of other users experiencing this. Gaia does this when you make massive amounts of gold and I think there system for checking botters is a little outdated, but I could be wrong.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

TeriTeaRose

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:33 pm
Things like this make me scared to even make a good amount of gold these days. sad

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:52 pm
So far away
User Image
One of the guys in GKTC that I talk to would Booty Grab a lot because he couldn't get his Trading Pass and his account got banned for making a lot of gold from it.
User Image
Been so far away for far too long

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100

deity of crystals

6,900 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:14 pm
yea friend of mine gots his trading pass revoked for it after he got inaris beads  
Dolphin Mania v2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games