Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:57 pm
User Image
The sun was gone behind thick black clouds. She was sure the rain would come soon, as occasional peeks of lightning shot from the sky. She liked rain, though. It was refreshing, and brought a new sense of cleanliness. She stretched out her body, her claws extending from her toes. This was her favorite part of night, when the sun was going to be going down (not that the you could tell through the clouds!).

She leapt upon a rock, her body graceful as she leapt from the earth. Laying down on top of it, she rolled onto her back and purred. Her tail swished back and forth, alerting others that she was not asleep, and they had better beware trying to hurt her. This pride often had you defending yourself more often than not. Not that she minded, she felt at home here for the most part. She wasnt sure if shed ever leave, but for now she had no reason, and liked it here. Ruby red eyes glittered with each bolt of lightning, and she smiled, closing them and trying to allow herself to just enjoy the sound of thunder.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:00 pm
User Image

A former prince of the demon pride also found that he rather fancied nasty weather. The wind was bringing the rain closer, and it whipped his mane around his face wildly. The lightning flashes lit up his purple coat and his gleaming red eyes as he prowled through his lands. He thought he felt rain drops pelt his pelt, but maybe he was just imagining it.

He wasn't looking for anything specific, but when a delicate tail that was swishing back and forth caught his eye, he made a beeline for the lion or lioness that was attached to it, however, knowing his pride members and their tempers, he kept his distance for now.

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:55 pm
Buffy_the_Bloody

She paused, her body going rigid when she heard the other approaching. It was dark out with the shade of the clouds, but still she saw him approaching,his bright purple pelt standing out. He was large, and handsome if she did say so herself. Of course, any strong demon was of interest to Flye. She had a thing for her demon brethren. She grinned, her tail swishing about her hind end. She turned to sit, facing him. "Well, well, well.. What have we here?" She asked. Looking him over and liking what she saw. She had to give it to him, he was a good looking demon, andshe was a good looking female. She knew what that could mean if she played her cards right. Being a Succubus, she was thankful for her good looks."Before I accept your presence, state your buisness." She demanded. Better safe than sorry..Not every good looking demon was interested.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:09 pm
Phlegyas started a little bit when he addressed her. But he had to admit, he was rather pleased that it was a demoness as opposed to a masculine counterpart (though his demon sisters could be just as fierce - or fiercer!) He laughed. "My business?" He stepped a little bit closer to her, giving her a suave look as he fancied himself quite the charmer as well. "I don't think it's anyone's business to ask the business of a prince." He stepped up onto the rock next to her and stared off into the distance proudly. His father's former lands, he still thought of them as his own in a way, or at least they should have been his.  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:14 pm
Buffy_the_Bloody

A prince? Oh that changed things. That changed things alot. She stepped down off her rock, and sauntered over to him, as seductively as she could.Her eyes half lidded, she purred when she spoke next, her desire for the male clear and obvious. She looked him over, again, circling him this time to make sure she got to see it all."Hmm, A prince you say?" She grinned, her tail sashaying and hitting him lighting in the front leg. When she finished circling, she sat in front of him,a cheshire grin upon her features."That makes things interesting." She chuckled.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:21 pm
Phlegyas didn't mind her closeness at all. He assumed she was a Succubus and he'd let her do her job. It was his duty as a demon male of reproducing age as well, so who was he to put on airs and try to stop her? He nodded, watching her with his bright red eyes, "Yes, a prince! And the son of a goddess, too. Posca, the goddess of Decay mated with my father, Iarrtupe, the real Demon King of these lands." He stood proudly, displaying his physical strength and muscle. He leaned on one leg and rubbed against her. "Quite interesting indeed."  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:32 pm
Buffy_the_Bloody

A prince, and the son of a goddess. So he was a seer, and that was something that was looked highly upon in her family.She grinned, rubbing against him, and letting her tail across his back leg. She continued to purr, and her paw extended to touchhis shoulder, tracing a claw down it ever so gently. "Well you are quite the male, I must say." He seemed to give into her charms, though she imagined it was purely because he was male. Alot of the males liked the Succubi of the pride. They were the ones to love you on a cold night, and they were the onesthat bore cubs to the males they deemed worthy. They never mated. "It would be quite the show if we merged our blood." She said, her eyes gleaming."After all..It -is- our duty." She growled, though it wasnt a grolw of anger..Far from it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:39 pm
Phlegyas shuddered at the claw that parted his fur- but he liked it. He watched her with calculating eyes and tilted his head. Merge their blood? Hmmm. He pulled away just an inch.

"Well I've certainly proven myself with my pedigree. What should make me think that you're right? I'd not be the one to leave any cubs short of talent and strength- but tell me. Who are you? Why are you so special?" He raised his nose and an eyebrow at the female. She seemed small compared to a demon of his lineage. And yet... Something about her was familiar... Who was she related to? He couldn't put a paw on it, but he felt as though he already knew.

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:01 pm
Buffy_the_Bloody
When he asked her about her lineage, she growled a little and raised her lip. She was going to have to say her mothers side too..and as far as she was concerned her mother was dead. She sighed, and decided it was best to tell him anyways."I am the daughter of Roth. I was carried by a demoness called Tuc, though Id hardly call her my mother. Though they are both of strong demon blood."She hoped that would be good enough for him, as she really had no better story to tell. Her family had been normal, though the son of the God of Hate had taken interest in her. It was definitely awesome to have the possible attention of the god of Decays son."Im special, because Im me, sweetheart. One look should have given -that- away." She teased.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:18 pm
He smirked at the reaction that he got from the demoness. Roth... He knew that name. He was an adolescent when he came across the juvenile male on the borders of the pride. He'd promised the older demon that he would join the ranks, and with this lioness before him, he assumed that he had. He raised an eyebrow, then, thinking of how much older than this lioness he must be.

But ohhh. Her mother was Tuc? His childhood frienemy? It was his turn to pull a face. Hmm... How should he feel about that? He remembered that litter. It made him scorn her, but now he was presented with her daughter trying to woo him.

Well, he accepted. If not because he was a male but just to piss Tuc off.

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:26 pm
Buffy_the_Bloody
She didnt know that Tuc knew this male, whats more..is she truly didnt care. She hated her mother.She rubbed up against him, a purr lingering in her throat. She had a feeling this was going pretty well for her."My name is Flye'Leefe, handsome. But you can call me Flye. What say you and I," She began, while standing rubbing under his chin much like a domestic cat against its owners leg. She was trying her damndest to beenticing, and she could only hope it was working."Go spend a little alone time?" She finished, looking at him and motioning in the direction of her den.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:38 pm
Phlegyas nuzzled her with a bit more force and gave her a wicked sort of grin. "Let's go to mine." His nuzzle pushed her in the direction of his home, which was assuredly more larger as that belonging to a prince as opposed to one of a succubus. And with any luck, they'd pass by her mother on their way to his lair.

The heir began walking off in the direction of his den and threw a glance over his shoulder to make sure she was going to follow. They had ought to hurry up, too, as the wind had picked up speed and the sky had grown darker. There were distinct dark splotches on the ground like freckles in the dirt, and the rain would soon be upon them. Although, if they both got drenched, they'd have an excuse to cuddle up for warmth, right? Well, demons didn't really cuddle...

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:49 pm
Buffy_the_Bloody
When he nudged her forcefully in the direction of his den, she grinned and flicked him with her tail as he sauntered by. She would follow gladly, this once, in his direction. Inside she was bursting with pride, and that pride brought a lust thatmade her shiver."As you wish." She purred, and walked quickly, keeping up with him. The sky was getting darker, the winds harsher, and her furwas being blown this way and that. She was ready to get inside.. Though it wasnt cuddling she was after...

The end.

[IC] Aegnor'hini Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff