Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
I have a question...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Juanito Shet

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:46 am
I was gone for a couple of months, therefore I probably missed a dozen or so Guild Announcements, sorry about that.

So how come people don't display their Aquariums in their signatures anymore? surprised

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:52 am
I do. And so do you.
Perhaps because some peoples good fish have died so there isn't much point in keeping it displayed?
Or maybe you've just set it so you can't see aquariums in signatures.

Blood Pop

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Juanito Shet

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:13 pm
Blood Pop
I do. And so do you.
Perhaps because some peoples good fish have died so there isn't much point in keeping it displayed?
Or maybe you've just set it so you can't see aquariums in signatures.
I've checked that option and although its unchecked I never see Aquariums anywhere. >_<  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:50 pm
Well alot of it is that some tank owners don't see the point in making a tank anymore with all the nerfs and the issues that BG has been going through. Mainly it's too expensive for the fish from the MP to buy a full tank and then make a profit to get your gold back and then some. Like a dolphin is over 1mil on the MP and buying 17 of them for 17mil is not worth it since you will get maybe if your lucky over there lifespan 8mil to 10mil, so you would be out 7mil. So you didn't get all the gold you spent. Hence why you see less and less tanks. BUT there are tons of tanks here in this guild and also in the Affilates links too. Aquarium forums have tons of tanks. I took my tank from my sig because I have fish that won't die until 2012 and I have 6 of them and don't want to give them to Barrett.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
Dolphin Mania v2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items