Seeker

4,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:40 pm
Cosmic-Mint's Plots

(Formerly known as Aniia)

My SoA's. These guys are in need some RP luffs. I haven't really developed them, so if you need anything special, feel free to drop me a PM/IM if you're interested!

AIM: TheCosmicMint

The Firstborn

User Image

Name and meaning: Michante - Native American meaning 'My Heart'.
Wolf Name: Fallingsun

Personality: Michante is brave, and loving. He is laid-back most of the time, unless he gets an itch to explore. He loves to play with his siblings, and will be very protective of his family as he gets older. His heart will always belong at home with the Peke Na.

Currently Seeking: General RP, Pride/Family RP, Friends, possibly even a lady pup that he can grow up close with and have that evolve into a deeper relationship.

Roleplays:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:41 pm
The Shrine Keeper

User Image

Name and meaning: Kaia- Meaning ‘Pure’

Personality: Kaia is a painfully shy lioness. She is very graceful in her mannerisms and is completely devoted to the earth goddess. She goes through periods of fasting to honor all of the gods. Many may find that unnecessary, but to the young lioness she feels it is her way of helping to preserve the balance of life.

One of her deepest desires is to find someone who would love her for who she was. Maybe start a family and grow old with the one she loves.

Currently Seeking General RP, pride RP, friends, a mate. (She's a one man kind of girl. )
Does Not Want: Death, flings, a new pride

Roleplays: Serving the Shrines (RaiquenxKaia) FIN
The Earth's Calling (Kaia x Salma)

Cosmic-Mint

Seeker

4,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100

Cosmic-Mint

Seeker

4,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:21 pm
The Pirate Captain

User Image

Name: Torin
Pirate Name: Anstis, the Cruel.

Personality: Torin has always been the type to speak his mind, and has a wicked tongue. He is loyal, and will hold a deep respect for any he would consider his leader, following them even into death.

Torin is the "king of heartbreak"- he sees females as “playthings.” Torin loves to play his games and will woo a female to her heart’s content... just for another infamous one night stand. Afterwards, he never takes them seriously, and believes them to be lower than himself or his fellow males because she did not guard her “sacred treasure.” He takes twisted satisfaction in demeaning them, especially if it’s in front of others. One of his few weaknesses is his vanity. His mane especially must be nothing less than perfect.

Torin is not afraid to fight, in fact the young lion is a thrill seeker. Anything to get his adrenaline pumping makes him happy to the core. If anyone of lower rank steps on his toes, they are sure to be confronted by this young warrior and will answer to his unending wrath.

Background Info: He was always unwanted: abandoned at birth by his mother, and raised by his abusive father only to be driven away as soon as he was able to fend for himself. Torin searched for a long time before running into the pirate king Pirato Alta of Maestros del Mar. Now, he is a captain at the commodore's disposal, and is searching for more members to add to his crew.

Seeking: General RP, Friends, Enemies, Victims he can steal shinies from, Crewmen for his "ship/clan"(More info on the pirate pride concept thread is found HERE! ) Flings, flings, and more flings! (He's not exactly virtuous, and needs to beef up his crew!)

Does Not Want: Death, a new pride

Roleplays: Those Delightful Shinies (TorinxZamora) WIP
Along the Salty Sands (TorinxPirato) FIN
The Big Oops... (Torin x Meara) SRP WIP
New Bloods... Yo Ho!
[PRP] A Meeting by Chance... [Torin x Celyqae]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:48 am
The Free Spirit

User Image

Name and meaning: Meara- Meaning ‘Sea’

Personality: After having lost her mother, and thrown into a pride with a father who found her on the brink of death, Meara has learned to think for herself.

She has a strong will, an adventurous spirit, and can be very feisty at times.

Currently Seeking General RP, pride RP, friends, potential crushes
Does Not Want: Death, a new pride

Roleplays: The Big Oops... (Torin x Meara) [WIP]
Norrland... (Pizarro x Meara)

Cosmic-Mint

Seeker

4,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100

Cosmic-Mint

Seeker

4,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:30 am
The Renegade

User Image

Name and meaning: Teimhnin- Meaning ‘Dark’

Personality: Teimhnin tends to keep to himself. The only time he will approach anyone is if he sees something he might potentially gain from the encounter. He is very selfish, manipulative, and puts himself before anyone else. He is a pro at twisting the truth- something he had acquired from his father.

He harbors a deep hatred for his younger brother. He aided his father in the murder of Torin's late mate and cubs long ago. This was what sparked his love of innocent blood on his paws.

Teimhnin loves his toys, his little minion Kohana being one of them. The little hare can become an annoyance from time to time, but he does enjoy her company. She is just lucky her loyalty to him has kept his ever looming jaws from bringing her life to an abrupt end.

Currently Seeking general rp, "friends," enemies, minions, flings, a mate
Does Not Want: Death

Roleplays:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:26 am
User Image  

Cosmic-Mint

Seeker

4,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:33 am

I have potential RP for Fallingsun, if you're interested owo

User Image

Lakemist here always needs some RP <3 ^_^

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:40 am
-_Wish of the Goddess_-

I have potential RP for Fallingsun, if you're interested owo

Lakemist here always needs some RP <3 ^_^

That would be great :3 Fallingsun really is a blank slate at the moment. Would you like to start or should I?  

Cosmic-Mint

Seeker

4,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:47 am

Either way works for me. Would you rather Guild, or potentially AIM Rp? owo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:49 am
-_Wish of the Goddess_-

Either way works for me. Would you rather Guild, or potentially AIM Rp? owo

Either. My AIM is Oriawildwood.  

Cosmic-Mint

Seeker

4,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:50 am
Just a thought...there's a certain amount of resemblance between my Ghazaala and your Torin. I wonder if they might be somehow related?

Ghazaala was raised by her mother, never knowing her father because (her mother told her) he had tried to kill her and she'd fled in fear of her life and that of her daughter. If she had siblings, Ghazaala's mum never mentioned them, but it's a possibility she might have left Torin in exchange for being able to take Ghazaala?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:23 am
Princess_Feylin
Just a thought...there's a certain amount of resemblance between my Ghazaala and your Torin. I wonder if they might be somehow related?

Ghazaala was raised by her mother, never knowing her father because (her mother told her) he had tried to kill her and she'd fled in fear of her life and that of her daughter. If she had siblings, Ghazaala's mum never mentioned them, but it's a possibility she might have left Torin in exchange for being able to take Ghazaala?

That would be interesting. So far Torin's backstory has been that he never grew up knowing about the rest of his family, his dad just sort of kept the topic to himself. He was seen as a threat when he had a mate and a litter of cubs, so his dad just killed them all while Torin was out. He chased his father around for a bit, but decided to move on when he couldn't find him. The only reason he didn't leave Meara for dead was just because he remembered that night, so...

He actually has a secret desire to find his father, and maybe kill him with his crew... Torin just has issues... >_>;; (I'm tempted to try to get a custom of his dad in the future so Torin can kill him off in a later plot, but I am not sure. razz )  

Cosmic-Mint

Seeker

4,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:28 am
I do kind of like the idea of them being siblings and yet never having any idea the other existed. Probably they wouldn't run into each other, either, since Ghazaala tends to shy away from the lands where the pirates and vikings and all go raiding. She has no desire to become booty for either group.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:34 pm
heart  

Cosmic-Mint

Seeker

4,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff