Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Kitwana'antara Lands [IC]
[PRP] HI, I'm Chizoba. Play with me? [Chizoba and Malaya] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:55 pm
User Image Chizoba was out chasing bugs again while his mother took care of Mahlah and his other siblings inside their den. As much as he loved them, they were being boring and didn't want to play so he'd left the den and bounded outside to see what kind of fun he could dig up.

It took him a little while to be bored of pouncing on grasshoppers but when he looked up he spotted another cub not too far off. She looked new and healthy. Perfect! He ran full tilt at her and pounced! "HI! I'm Chizoba! Play with me?!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:30 pm
Malaya had arrived at the pride a couple days ago with her family. She had been settling in and finally today she decided to go explore around. The larger than normal cub had choosen to explore away from all the sick and resting lions.

Out of no where it seemed, another cub came charging at her. Instinctively she arched her back and hissed to warn him off. It didn't seem to work and he pounced onto her. Malaya started bucking volently to dislodge the other cub.

"Get Off! Get Off Me!!"

magnadearel

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:37 pm
"Wooah!" Chizoba went flying into the grass with a happy squeal then rolled to his paws and sat down positively grinning at her. "Hi, I think you missed it. But I'm Chizoba. Play with me please."

He crawled towards her on his belly like he was stalking her. "We could play hide and seek, or tag, or wrestle or..." He could ramble on about what games they could play but he trailed off. "Oh, I'm sorry did I startle you earlier?" He tilted his head to the side. All the hissing had finally penetrated.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:02 pm
Malaya gave a glare at him for his greeting. She had been hoping for some quiet time to nose around and get a feel for the place. It seemed her plans would have to wait.

"Attacking someone is Not the way to ask to play," she said. Having just travelled through the rogue lands to get here, she knew how aware one had to be for danger. Malaya pointedly ignored answering the question of being startled.

"My name is Malaya. My daddy, siblings, and I just got here a couple days ago. I think hide and seek would big a little unfair since I don't know my way around real well. You do."

magnadearel

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:11 pm
Chizoba pouted. "It's not like I had my claws out. Sorry though. You are right about the hide and seek though, hadn't thought of that! Do you want me to show you around? Or we could still play tag! You don't look sick, and if you got here a few days ago you wouldn't be yet. So play with me or something please?" He turned on his best hopeful eyes on her. He had too much energy and she was the only cub around, he hoped she'd stop being a stick in the mud?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:37 pm
Malaya sighed internally to herself. It seemed she wasn't going to be getting away from this cub. Chizoba he said his name was. She tried to put on a smile.

"Alright, I'll play a game with you if you'll show me around afterwards. Deal?" She did have to admit that he looked entergenic. It would be nice to get to know others here besides her family. Siblings could get boring after awhile and she had plenty of them!

"Tag!" The large cub shouted suddenly, touching Chizoba with a foot before darting off. Malaya did her best to zig zag unpredictably.

magnadearel

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:24 pm
Chizoba was thrilled. He bounded after her laughing. Yay, this was much more interesting and challenging then chasing bugs! At first he followed her zigzagging but then he decided to try and follow her general direction to catch her. That soon put him behind and he went back to following her zigzag.

She might have been a bigger cub, but he was small and speedy and knew the terrain well. He scrambled onto a big rock and jumped into her path. He held out a paw and let her run into it. "You're it now!" he grinned and dashed off. He was looking forward to showing her around too, maybe once she knew her way around they could play hide and seek.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:56 pm
Malaya giggled. She was feeling pretty smug as she was able to keep away from him. In the end though, he proved that knowing the terrain was a huge bonus. She ran right into his paw and had to admit defeat. The cub made a note to learn it as fast as she could.

Gamely she bounded after her fellow cub. It seemed strange to her just how a simple game could make a place feel like home. Determinedly she chased Chizoba, admittedly she knew she wasn't likely to catch him. Malaya leaped over a clump of grass.

magnadearel

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:14 pm
Chizoba did lead her a merry dance for a few minutes. Luckily for Malaya, Chizoba was also a pretty clumsy little cub. He tripped over tree root and went tumbling head over paws laughing like a nut the whole time. He was having fun, not a whole lot of cubs were indulgent in his need to run and play as often as possible.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:10 pm
Malaya burst into giggles as her playmate suddenly went for a tumble. Still laughing she bounded after him barely able to keep on her paws. He was funny! With a pounce she landed on top. "Hahah got you!" She chewed playfully on his ear. Maybe he had some other games they could play.  

magnadearel

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:45 am
"Noooo! She got me!!!" He wailed dramatically. Chizoba batted at her ineffectually as she gnawed on his ear. Finally he lay limply. "The vicious female slew the unfortunate male cub because of her awesome strength and size..." He let out a stray giggle. "You want me to show you around now?" Despite being defeated his enthusiasm hadn't waned at all. His eyes were still sparkling with glee, and he still fairly thrummed with energy.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:08 pm
Malaya playfully swatted at him as he wallowed in dramatics. "That's right! Be afraid!" She growled a little cubby growl and tried to look fierce. She'd some day protect the pride well. For now, it was all fun and games.

"Are you done playing for now then?" She'd really like to get a sense of the area. "We can always play some more afterward too." Malaya had to admit she was enjoying his company more than she thought she would. Perhaps those here weren't so bad after all.

magnadearel

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:14 pm
Chizoba giggled when she growled and tried to look fierce. Eventually she'd be terrifying, but right now it only managed to be cute. "Oh yeah I'm shaking in my fur!" he grinned delightedly.

"And yeah, I'll show you around now!" He rolled to his paws. "And I'm always willing to play again later!" Chizoba pranced a little in front of her. Yay! He'd made another friend. She clearly had gotten over whatever it was that made her seem like a stick in the mud and now she was loosened up and even enjoying herself. He liked that.

Chizoba led her around the pride lands that he'd explored before. He showed her where most of the sick lions were and told her not to bother them too much. The nurses would chase you off if you were a nuisance. He also showed her the best places to play various games.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:58 pm
She laughed with him. He was rather amusing to be around, she thought. Maybe if she got bored some day, she'd come find him for some play.

The dark cub got to her feet as well. "Kool." She grinned and followed him. This was one cub who had a lot of energy to spare. Malaya trotted along behind him. Her red eyes darted around, taking everything in.

She made a note of the sick lions. Later, she'd want to come back and talk to them. It was a good idea to get a full understanding of the whole thing. Some day she may end up like that; Malaya almost shuddered.

It was a whirlwind tour for sure. She could spent lots of time here exploring the various play areas. Perhaps Chizoba would come along and they could play explorerers. She made a face and realized he might give stuff away since he knew the area so well.

magnadearel

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:37 pm
"And that's the quick tour!" Chizoba chirped. "There's lots of neat things around. I'll show them to you sometime, if you want." He peered at her hopefully. He liked friends, in his opinion he couldn't have enough of them.

"By the way, TAG." He swatted her with his paw then took off tearing back the way he'd come laughing gleefully at his 'sneakiness'.

[IC] Kitwana'antara Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff