Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:32 pm
User Image

Note: This is completely unrelated to my work as a colorist. This is just me having fun : )

Ecavi
CLOSED

I am extremely sorry everybody, but I clearly don't have enough time to give this the attention it needs. There is a chance I will offer to do tattoos for new/tattooless Ela'wadiyi in the future, but doing it this way clearly doesn't work for me (or anybody who is hoping it'll get them tattoos).

Thank you for understanding heart

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:34 pm
Rules

1. This is for Ela'wadiyi members only, and only those who were not born into it. This shop is to provide easy access to something that is a definite IC aspect of living in the Ela'wadiyi, something you don't get easily if you're not part of a litter born into the pride.

2. This is completely and totally free.

3. This is completely slot-free. If you have an Ela'wadiyi lion in need of tattoos, you may post a form here any time.

4. Be patient. It's free and always open, all I require from you is patience. I will get to your tattoos, but it might not be right away or in the order of post.

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:35 pm
User Image
Click for Full Image!

The Tattoos

- As per the Ela'wadiyi rules (found here), no more than 40% of a lion will be covered in tattoos. That means you will not get full body tattoos, even if you request it.

- My preferred style is shown in the example above. I will not use thicker lines and use of thinner lines will be minimal.

Examples of what you can ask for...
- CC/random (color and/or design)
- Lots of swirls, no/not many swirls
- Lots of spots, no/not many spots
- Pawprints
- Vague shapes made using swirls/spots/lines (e.g. the flower on Dinah's far front leg in the example)
- Specific body parts to favor OR avoid (e.g. front legs, back legs, tail, neck, face, etc)
- Tattoos resembling those on family or friends (permission from their owner preferred)

Examples of what you shouldn't ask for...
- Specific creatures, plants, items, etc drawn in detail
- Wings of any kind (feathered in particular)
- Copy/paste or trace of a specific design not imagined by you

These are things I can attempt but make absolutely no promises of.
For copying a specific design, you either need to have made it yourself, had it made for you for this purpose or have permission.

Feel free to be specific, but recognize that I will use artistic license.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:37 pm
Drop-offs
Completed work will be PMed to owners and listed here for easy access (and to act as more examples).

- Dinah & Yamini (Ecavi)
- Muujiza (Safaia)

- Antigone (Tisiphone)
- Azrael & Rasida (Buffy_the_Bloody)
- Inchi (Hotaru-Neko)
- Kichaa'noga (hibi-tea)
- Kaleth'matar (Talencia)
- Alenisgi (Lithia_Brandon)
- Cha'ari (fuKurohane)
- Tikandari (Velveteen Angel)
- Mursame & Tearh (DragonsRage24)
- AƱuli (Reeshie Hack)
- Abiona (Syrius Lionwing)
- Huong (Andranis)
- Phib & Amedia (Mimsey)

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:38 pm
The Form

[size=11][b]Name:[/b]
[/size][size=9][b]Image:[/b] Uncert required.
[b]Proof of Membership:[/b] JRP or Pride Cert
[b]About:[/b] Short history/personality for inspiration based on life story.

[/size][size=11][b]Tattoos[/b]
[/size][size=9][b]Color:[/b] One color, please. Be as specific or as vague as you like.
[b]Placement:[/b] Where on the body would you like to see them?
[b]Would like:[/b] Design requests?
[b]Would not like:[/b] Design aspects to avoid?
[b]Other:[/b] Anything else?
[/size]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:04 pm
Name: Antigone
Image: uncert
Proof of Membership: Antigone Cert
About: Iggy was raised by her mother and aunt..left home after her mother had more children. She's very curious, loves family, and sort of thinks of herself as a weird-o sociologist type. Family - the entire idea of it has always intrigued her.

Tattoos
Color: You pick!
Placement: Tail/Rump
Would like: Not that I'm aware of..maybe something Miamba family line like? Like Riko's mark type deal?
Would not like: N/A
Other: Creative licences go

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:19 pm
Name: Azrael
Image: Azrael
Proof of Membership: JRP
About: Azrael was raised by a father who hated him, and who told him he would amount to nothing. He was hated by his father, for not being able to be just like him. He was seen as weak. Now Azrael's life revolves around his mate, Rashida, and the love he has for her knows no bounds. Hes a bit of a recluse, but hes a good hearted guy

Tattoos
Color: CC, but a color that looks good with his pelt.
Placement: Face and legs
Would like: Designs that go with his personality. I feel youd have better ideas than me.
Would not like: So long as hes pretty, thats all I want
Other: Anything else?

Name: Rashida
Image: Rashida
About: Soft spoken, kind, but easily exciteable, Rashida is a true lover. Shes a sweet girl with a heart of gold, who believes that she can save Azrael from his doomed past. She likes to be around others, and tends to be a hell of alot more social than Azrael

Tattoos
Color: Baby blue
Placement: Tail, legs
Would like: Something to go with her personality
Would not like: Harsh designs.
Other: Anything else?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:21 pm
A question for the future, Nadhir's father is the God of Manes, he's not quite to the Ela yet but when he is I'd like him to have a few tattoos reminiscent of his father's markings. Would this fall under the same sort of "family tattoos" rule?  

Dulcea

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:24 pm
@Buffy: xD Your RPs link to your plot thread.

@Dulcea: Yes, that would count/be OK. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:25 pm
Name: Inchi
Image: Inchi
About: Inchi feels he is simply not cut out for the often lonely, isolated, and dangerous life of a rogue lion. He has finally decided to try and seek out a pride for a more permanent home, and stumbled upon Ele'wadiyi. Intrigued by it's unusual cultural customs, it's more traditional family views, and the perk of being not only apart of the pride- but a clan as well, has motivated him to prove himself so he can become a full-fledged member.

For the most part Inchi is a rather mellow lion, but living as a rogue has made him very confident in his hunting skills. It has also sharpened his fighting skills for when he has needed to use them.

If he becomes a member Inchi is ready to dedicate himself to the pride and his new clan (Bird).

Tattoos
Color: An earthy color?
Placement: CC
Would like: CC
Would not like: Nothing... girly? xD; I DON'T KNOW HOW A TATTOO CAN BE GIRLY, BUT JUST IN CASE.
Other: I trust yewww :3

Hotaru-Neko

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:28 pm
Name: Kichaa'noga
Image: Uncert
Proof of Membership: Tree Ceremony
About: Kichaa'noga was born and raised in the U'W. She suffers from bi-polar disorder and some mild hallucinations thanks to her parents but is a generally loving individual. She knew early on she didn't like the ways of the U'W and removed herself from them constantly by hiding out and away from the others. She fell in love and was best friends with a Pesar named Nadhir but knew she couldn't stay with him because she 1) longed to be out of the U'W and 2) didn't want to share him >:T. So she moved into her brother's Den and went with him on his Banu Hunt and together they helped her stage her own death and now she lives in the Ela. She's going to eventually run into Nadhir again in the Ela, but he'll have a new girlfriend and she'll have lost some of her love for him. So if you could include something referring to that >>. <3

Tattoos
Color: Pink, Dark Red or Chocolate Brown.
Placement: Legs
Would like: Anything but really angular stuff.
Would not like: -
Other: Do whatever :'D

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:49 pm
Name: Kaleth'matar
Image: uncert
Proof of Membership: pridal cert
About: Kaleth never knew his father, that he was marked as a coward for being green. He was raised in his mother's pride, but had no musical talent. He went searching for his own place in life, found a pretty girl, and followed her to the family-oriented Ela. He feels he has found his place here among these tattooed lions. ALSO, he discovered after joining that his brother also found his way here and has joined, ending up in the same clan as well.

Tattoos
Color: Not white, please. No clashing or neon colors either please! (Maybe an earthy, natural color?)
Placement: Down his back would be nice. MAYBE on the paws without white markings... but I leave placement up to you!
Would like: No idea!
Would not like: A lot of dots
Other: Around or between his white markings is okay with me, but not OVER them please.

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:03 pm
Name:
Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/lithia_brandon/SoA/ela3.png
Proof of Membership: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/lithia_brandon/SoA/Certs/certalenisgiadult.jpg
About: Alen is enigmatic at best. Also stoic and stone faced, she watches everyone, all the time. She is fascinated by other creature's stories, though she would never show it on her face, and delights in presenting others obstacles to over come. She thinks herself sagely, if not melancholy, and believes in the Hero's Quest.
Tattoos
Color: Any color you'd like. Except painfully stark, like... bright pink.
Placement: Where ever!
Would like: Nothing specific comes to mind. Beyond... heroic and epic things, haha.
Would not like: Anything too like her spots.
Other: Whee!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:52 pm
Name: Cha'ari
Image: largest image available, I am afraid
Proof of Membership: Tree Ceremony
About: He grew up in a valley that was hit by a huge flood, wiping out his family (including his twin sister, whom he had been very close to) and the long-since forgotten pride, though he recently rediscovered his old best friend and fellow prankster, M'Paloo. Their friendship died back out, however, when he met Layilme, who he ended up bearing two cubs with. He panicked under the pressure of fatherhood and fled, leaving her to raise the cubs herself. Eventually he met Jamali, who joined him as a kind of living conscience and much-needed friend. He then searched for a new home, ashamed of his cowardice, seeking the sense of peace he missed from being in a pride. Ari has finally settled in the Bird Clan of the Ela'wadiyi.

Tattoos
Color: Orange, matching the darker orange flowers
Placement: Front legs, maybe with a little shoulder action if there's room.
Would like: Something that seems vaguely water or flower-related. Nothing obvious, of course, but I definitely want the flood and twinsiness to be included. I only say to include flowers because his offering in the Tree Ceremony was his favorite orange flower.
Would not like: Anything that looks too angry, if that makes sense. He's an extremely cheerful lion.
Other: You are so generous and magical <3

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:38 pm
Name: Tikandari
Image: Uncert
Proof of Membership: Cert
About: Tikandari was the relic of an old pride (which does not exist ICly, but was OOCly based off Aboriginal Australian Culture) which was very in touch with the earth. Her pride died out and she was left alone, and began to wander. She does not speak much 'normal language' though she has learnt a lot coming to the Ela. She is a very sweet girl, and shy due to the language barrier. She is still deeply connected with the earth, despite leaving her birth pride.

Tattoos
Color: CC - earthy tones preferred though.
Placement: CC
Would like: Dots! (Aboriginal paintings use a lot of dots, so they can be of whatever size/frequency you like, I'd just like dots somewhere.) Otherwise, CC.
Would not like: Nothing I can think of.
Other: <3

[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas