Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
I just joined.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rena Zefie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:34 am
Hello my names Rena. Im very excided to be part of the guild and i hope i can meet some new friends while learning. Im a beginner and i dont know much so here i am. Thanks again.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:42 am
Rena Zefie
Hello my names Rena. Im very excided to be part of the guild and i hope i can meet some new friends while learning. Im a beginner and i dont know much so here i am. Thanks again.

Hi Rena!

Over here is an introduction thread.

What kinds of things are you most interested in when it comes to paganism?  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rena Zefie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:45 am
Esiris
Rena Zefie

Hi Rena!

Over here is an introduction thread.

What kinds of things are you most interested in when it comes to paganism?

o opps im so bad at this >.<
Well i dont know much about it, but my friend is one and she would tell me about it and as i was kind of learning it from her it jus attracted me. Like the goddess and the healing aspect of it, and the prayers some of which she told me about. However she moved last year and i dont get to talk to her as much so someone told me about this and im just interested in learning more about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:44 pm
Rena Zefie

Well i dont know much about it, but my friend is one and she would tell me about it and as i was kind of learning it from her it jus attracted me. Like the goddess and the healing aspect of it, and the prayers some of which she told me about. However she moved last year and i dont get to talk to her as much so someone told me about this and im just interested in learning more about it.

Hi Rena smile Welcome to the guild.

Something that may help you starting out is to know that Paganism isn't a religion in and of itself. "Pagan" generally refers to anyone who doesn't follow an Abrahamic religion - ie. Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. Paganism therefore is an umbrella term - there are dozens of specific religions that fall under the term 'pagan', but they may not have very much in common with one another. There's no such thing as 'the' pagan religion - Paganism is not one, unified, homogenous faith - and not all pagans believe the same things.

When you're trying to figure out where to start looking for a path, I think it helps to enumerate things - make a list of the things that you like, or that interest you. It can also help if you make a list of things you dislike, and wouldn't like to be part of your practices. Also, you may want to consider how you look at the world around you, in regards to how you interact with people, places, and things, their relative importance to yourself, the spiritual nature of the world according to you. That sometimes can offer us direction to explore.  

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

Rena Zefie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:29 pm
Morgandria
Rena Zefie

Hi Rena smile Welcome to the guild.

Something that may help you starting out is to know that Paganism isn't a religion in and of itself. "Pagan" generally refers to anyone who doesn't follow an Abrahamic religion - ie. Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. Paganism therefore is an umbrella term - there are dozens of specific religions that fall under the term 'pagan', but they may not have very much in common with one another. There's no such thing as 'the' pagan religion - Paganism is not one, unified, homogenous faith - and not all pagans believe the same things.

When you're trying to figure out where to start looking for a path, I think it helps to enumerate things - make a list of the things that you like, or that interest you. It can also help if you make a list of things you dislike, and wouldn't like to be part of your practices. Also, you may want to consider how you look at the world around you, in regards to how you interact with people, places, and things, their relative importance to yourself, the spiritual nature of the world according to you. That sometimes can offer us direction to explore.

Thank you very much. Hmm... I shall try that, ill make a list tonite^^. Theres just so much to learn i dont know where to start. Thank you very much for the advise.  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games