OBTAINED:
WHEN:
COLORIST:
RP COLOR:
PRIDE: Myrsky Skntynyt
RANKING: Thrall
MATE:
OFFSPRING: None

PERSONALITY: Anga is quiet, though one could say he chooses his words carefully. There’s no mistaking that he is a smart and cunning lion, but also one who is passionate and has a strong sense of morality. It’s not just right and wrong, but personal honor is held in high esteem to him as well, though this doesn’t mean he won’t deceive others if necessary. Just as long as it is for the greater purpose of good.

HISTORY: Anga'tumeuona didn’t begin life in the Myrsky Syntynyt; he lived with his family in the rogue lands before the Vikings came. Anga was captured in the raid by Erling, one of the pride’s noted and venerable Captains, and taken as a Thrall back to the Myrsky Syntynyt. Though at first he was outraged and hell-bent on escaping and returning to his homelands, it wasn’t long before he found his reason to stay. Brynja, one of the pride’s Priestesses. At first he ran errands for her as she commanded, gathering stones and bones for her to bless and doing as she commanded him. He was interested in her the moment they met, and he later came to realize that she felt the same way. Their mutual attraction grew steadily into something more, yet neither of them would dare to risk the ire of Brynja’s father, Erling, in trying to make their feelings known to others.

Now Anga had purpose for staying in the pride, and he was determined to prove himself worthy of Brynja by challenging for the rank of Reaver and earning a position of value for himself. Maybe then, he reasoned, her father would not forbid them to be together.

[b]Name:[/b] Anga'tumeuona
[b]Stage:[/b] Adult
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Species:[/b] Lion (Newest Rogue Lines)
[b]Parents:[/b] ? x ?
[b]Offspring:[/b] ---
[b]Description:[/b] Gradient gray body with a lighter gray mane. His mane has off-white streaks throughout, and one near the face that's more defined. His eyes are a very bright blue. (You don't need to be exact on the streaks or anything, they're just kinda random ;) )
[b]Reference Image(s), if applicable:[/b] [url=http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d56/langrassier/SoA/viking.png]ref[/url]

History:
Meep's December Customs - 12/2011
March Major Customs - 3/2011
Lithia's April Customs - 4/2011
Eskimo's May Customs - 5/2011
Safaia's June Customs
Eskimo's June Customs
Safaia's August Customs
September Major Customs  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:56 pm
Na'vi Concept

NAME:
MEANING:
OBTAINED:
WHEN:
COLORIST:
RP COLOR:
PRIDE:
RANKING:
MATE: None
OFFSPRING: None

PERSONALITY:

HISTORY:

WITH EDITS
[b]Name:[/b] TBN
[b]Stage: (Cub/Juvenile/Adolescent/Adult)[/b] Adult
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Species:[/b] Lion (Middle Rogue lines)
[b]Parents:[/b] N/A
[b]Description:[/b] Basically, a Na’vi lioness! I have included a reference image to make things easier (and I hope it does!). The basic idea is that I’d like her to be cerulean blue, with some parts, like her paws, belly, etc, to be lighter, and some parts, like her back and part of her face, to have a faint purple overlay. I have uploaded pictures of the layering in order to show it more clearly. The stripes are blue, with dark blue outlines, and there are little pinpoints of light scattered all over in random swirly designs. All I can say is, please don’t knock yourself out trying to get the stripes and light swirls exactly as I have drawn them in the ref image. Any somewhat similar arrangement of them is just fine by me.
[b]Reference Image(s), if applicable:[/b] [url=http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d56/langrassier/SoA/navi2.png]Body Color Ref[/url]
[b]Edits, if applicable:[/b] I’d like the bangs on her head to be edited out.

WITHOUT EDITS
[b]Name:[/b] TBN
[b]Stage:[/b] Adult
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Species:[/b] Lion (Middle Rogue lines)
[b]Parents:[/b] ? x ?
[b]Description:[/b] Basically, a Na’vi lioness! I have included a reference image to make things easier (and I hope it does!). The basic idea is that I’d like her to be cerulean blue, with some parts, like her paws, belly, etc, to be lighter, and some parts, like her back and part of her face, to have a faint purple overlay. I have uploaded pictures of the layering in order to show it more clearly. The stripes are blue, with dark blue outlines, and there are little pinpoints of light scattered all over in random swirly designs. All I can say is, please don’t knock yourself out trying to get the stripes and light swirls exactly as I have drawn them in the ref image. Any somewhat similar arrangement of them is just fine by me.
[b]Reference Image(s), if applicable:[/b] [url=http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d56/langrassier/SoA/navi23.png]Body Color Ref[/url]

History:
March Major Customs - 3/2011
Lithia's April Customs - 4/2011
Eskimo's May Customs - 5/2011
Safaia's June Customs
Eskimo's June Customs
Safaia's August Customs
September Major Customs
Blue's October Pride Love  

Satsurashi

[OOC] Quests [OOC]

Manage Your Items