I guess I should start locking the guns up now

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:21 pm
Being in a small redneck town where nothing happens I never really locked up the gunsafe. I normally just put them in the safe and close the door without locking it. Anyone could break into the house and steal my guns if they wanted to. I figure nobody would. Well my sister has an internet boyfriend she's been dating some 3 years now. I don't trust him worth s**t so I'm gonna lock up the guns finally. Even though they will have their own apartment I do not trust him for a moment.

Holy ******** is this guy fat and ugly. He makes Private Pyle from FMJ look anorexic. He's roughly 6ft tall (I didn't know they stacked s**t that high) and I'm assuming 350 to 400 lbs. gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:51 pm
damn u can't really "big brother" the other guy when the other guy is the size of a yugo... good luck man stay sharp  

Maddness91

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:28 pm
Maddness91
damn u can't really "big brother" the other guy when the other guy is the size of a yugo... good luck man stay sharp
I'm the younger brother but I've got a good sadistic side. twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:58 pm
well you could run faster than him and sleep with a shotgun or something (big guys go down hard) or sleep with a 357. like i do now  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Man of the Demoneye

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:28 am
Good call.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:54 am
tailsmen
well you could run faster than him and sleep with a shotgun or something (big guys go down hard) or sleep with a 357. like i do now
I don't have a shotgun or a .357 but I've got a knife the size of my forearm. It's more like a small machete. It kinda reminds me of the short blade from assassins creed. I could mess him up pretty good with that.  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:05 pm
Das Rabble Rouser
tailsmen
I don't have a shotgun or a .357 but I've got a knife the size of my forearm. It's more like a small machete. It kinda reminds me of the short blade from assassins creed. I could mess him up pretty good with that.
like a bowie knife counds big guys slow yes but pack one hell of a punch  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:06 am
tailsmen
Das Rabble Rouser
tailsmen
like a bowie knife counds big guys slow yes but pack one hell of a punch
Yeah I'm a pretty big guy too. Pretty slow but a real powerhouse.  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Chatterbox/Humor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces