Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)
Path In Life?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ILoveTalkingOranges808

6,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:26 am
Well, here I heard of path of life, sorry I am a noob to this, but what exactly is a path in life and how do I find mine? Thank you for your time.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:25 am
StarryEyedSkyler
Well, here I heard of path of life, sorry I am a noob to this, but what exactly is a path in life and how do I find mine? Thank you for your time.

It's a metaphor. Everyone has a 'path' in life - a place to journey to, a way they are meant to travel, a road they were meant to walk on, a set of challenges and choices along the way. It's up to the individual to decide what that path is, by examining themselves and their life, and making choices based on that self-examination.

Every path starts with a single step. Ask yourself what you're looking for.  

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

ILoveTalkingOranges808

6,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:42 am
Morgandria
StarryEyedSkyler

It's a metaphor. Everyone has a 'path' in life - a place to journey to, a way they are meant to travel, a road they were meant to walk on, a set of challenges and choices along the way. It's up to the individual to decide what that path is, by examining themselves and their life, and making choices based on that self-examination.

Every path starts with a single step. Ask yourself what you're looking for.

How do you take the single step? Be deciding what you want to travel? Eh, sorry, I'm kinda confused.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:57 am
StarryEyedSkyler

How do you take the single step? Be deciding what you want to travel? Eh, sorry, I'm kinda confused.

No-one can tell you how to start or decide for you what will start your life's journey. As I said, it's a product of self-examination, and develops as we learn about ourselves and identify parts of our personality. Typically our first major choices begin to happen as teenagers, establishing our own adult identities.

Choosing your life's path isn't nescessarily religious in nature, either - most of us can look back, as we age, and identify key points in our lives where we made choices that altered our lives forever. Religion is just one aspect of that.

Be aware that this is not, for the most part, something people do consciously. It's an organic process, one that develops over time.  

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

[ W i c c a - Q u e e n ]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:17 pm
Morgandria
StarryEyedSkyler

No-one can tell you how to start or decide for you what will start your life's journey. As I said, it's a product of self-examination, and develops as we learn about ourselves and identify parts of our personality. Typically our first major choices begin to happen as teenagers, establishing our own adult identities.

Choosing your life's path isn't nescessarily religious in nature, either - most of us can look back, as we age, and identify key points in our lives where we made choices that altered our lives forever. Religion is just one aspect of that.

Be aware that this is not, for the most part, something people do consciously. It's an organic process, one that develops over time.

Like the others said, by examining yourself, your desires, your goals, what you want to achieve in life, you can decide what path you will take. Of course your path continuously changes, sometimes consciously, sometimes subconsciously, through your choices, actions, and intuition.

You path of life can include everything from the career you choose, the places you go, what you decide to do with your time, the friends you make, and the list goes on and on. Basically it's a metaphor for your life.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:23 pm
Thanks everyone!  

ILoveTalkingOranges808

6,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
*~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers