Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
3 girls for sale.. If you want a girl 16, 18 or 19

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sinfully Silly

Chatty Informer

8,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:26 am
I have three beautiful girls for sale. One elf, demon and a human so take your pick.
User Image
Name: Cara
Orientation: Bi
Breed: She is a Bat demon with many powers
Bio: Cara is a very shy girl and although she looks scary and mean she is really nice. She does not remember her past nor does she want to. Cara Was found lying in the slave market at the age of 13 covered in blood. One of the owners of the market took her in and cleaned her up and raised her till she was old enough to become a slave..
Cara is a very nice girl and has many skills.

User Image

Name: Skyema (Nick name sky)
Orientation: Bi
Breed: Earth elf
Bio: Skyema is very feisty and not to kind ( through sometimes she can be kind) you don't really wanna get on her bad side.. She has a bit of a sercet she is bi >//<.. Skyema was born is the elf-lands.. she was born to be a guard but ran away because she wanted freedom but then she ended up getting captured when she was sleeping one night and was brought to the slave market.

User Image
Name: Jinx
Orientation: Straight
Breed: Human
Bio: Jinx is a very smart girl but she keeps the smartness to herself, Most of the time she is quiet and does not speak unless spoken too. She reads a lot n is quiet good with grammer.. She was born in the slave market but was left behind when her mother and father were sold to different ends of the world.. She was already sold by the time she was 2 to a Mistress who raised her as her own daughter.. Then Jinx was sold again at the age of 14 when her mother (the Mistress was killed) .. Now she is back in the slave market because she killed her last master for insulting her mother >8D...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:18 pm
i will take the demon but i am a demon

-Rain  

Gostin

Sinfully Silly

Chatty Informer

8,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:45 am
you will take the Demon ? Ok Her name is cara.. Make a home and ill send her to you as soon as i can..

Cara sat there staring at the man who said he would take her.. She was alittle scared.. Cara thought to herself.. "Please be nice".. She was still scared so she went up to the other side of the cage and put her wings around her curling up..  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:14 am
I will take Jinx. btw im a raised demon......she will be taken care of......but i will use her as well  

Carmana

Jethro_Leroy_Gibbs

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:20 pm
I will take the earth elf
but can you pm me if you want to rp, it's easier for me on phone

The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items