If anyone can assist and letting me know if ANY arrancar positions are available. Let me know so i can apply... I coulld remember wich form to aply in for the life of me.

User Image

Name: Zarok Omen Vinuche
Aliases/Nicknames: The Silent Death
Physical Description: Looks about fifty years old. His body is slim and athleticly fit. He wears an unusual outfit which is designed to give him flexibility.

User Image
Silencio Morte

User Image
Let the sting of deth pierce your heart, Silencio Morte.

Resurreccion: Zarok become a horrific creature with the knack for evasion and stealth. Its skin becoming armored and blood like acid. while in this form his speed and strength are doubled and his senses are enhanced ten fold. With his enhanced senced he can hunt his prey better than any hollow. His long scorpion like tail is armored like the rest of his skin and it is laced with the most painful poison. The poison though not deadly, is a neurotoxin that paralyzes the enemie while at the same time eroding their body from the inside causing severe pain.(Similar to Spire Venom, making feeding much easier.)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Resurreccion Segunda Etapa name here with parenthetical English translation

Resurreccion Segunda Etapa: (Description of your character's 2nd-stage Resurreccion, please note that this is restricted to the four highest-ranked Espada, and unanimous Crew/VC/Captain approval is required before achieving this.)

Skills: Zarok has an unusual ability to minipulate the space around his body by a few feet. using his suppresed spiritual pressure he can halt all space around him so that he can move undectected without disturbing the space he moves through. It is quite useful in hiding his tracks.

Abilities: Cero, Bala, Hierro, sonido.
Personality: Zarok is loyal to the one of highest power. Yet his inctinct for hunting prey far surpasses any other emotion. He is blind so he is very bright when he is using his other senses.

Biography: Once an unusual Hollos who hunted even the biggest of hollos and succeeded. He began spreading fear in the hollow ranks as a bad omen. He swiftly grew in power till he became an arrancar after rising from vasto lorde. Now he is loyal only to the most powerful. And he has only one pourpose, hunt and kill.

Number: Unknown.
Online Schedule: every day 2 hrs.

Incase You haven't Noticed... Zarok does not have a second release... Though HIs hunting senses do under unusual circumstances to ajust to new environments.