Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bluetabbycat
Crew

Jeering Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:35 pm
in joining the Vampire Clan of the Blood Red Moon? It's a new clan full of generic vampirey goodness, and as one of the crew there, I'm expected to bring in some new members. Since I know you're all awesome and aren't silly Twilight people, I thought I'd ask here first.

To tempt you in...
The ( . )( . ) thread in the randomness subforum has already been derailed onto the subject of cross dressing!
I'm possibly going to be in charge of the creativity sub forum, so fun times there!

Just say if you want to join, I think it's still by invitation only...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:01 pm
zOMG clan?  

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:58 pm
I'll think on it. I have to devote more time to sarafina's friend's forum. Augh, work.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:24 pm
Samt03
zOMG clan?

Yes, though there isn't much zOMGing going on in there at the moment. I've never zOMGed with them - I never seem to be on at the same time as anyone else. But the clan has evolved into more of a guild than anything else.  

Bluetabbycat
Crew

Jeering Seeker

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:34 pm
Bluetabbycat
Samt03
zOMG clan?

Yes, though there isn't much zOMGing going on in there at the moment. I've never zOMGed with them - I never seem to be on at the same time as anyone else. But the clan has evolved into more of a guild than anything else.

Questions about zOMG if you or they know...

Can you crew with those outside of your clan when you play? I've heard both yes and no as far as that goes. I tend to like crewing with one person when I play and just farming (I'm a low CL since I play like twice a year sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:39 am
Samt03
Bluetabbycat
Samt03
zOMG clan?

Questions about zOMG if you or they know...

Can you crew with those outside of your clan when you play? I've heard both yes and no as far as that goes. I tend to like crewing with one person when I play and just farming (I'm a low CL since I play like twice a year sweatdrop )

Thinking about it, I think you can. I was in the old clan since it started, and I've never been blocked from joining an non-clan crew.  

Bluetabbycat
Crew

Jeering Seeker

Bluetabbycat
Crew

Jeering Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:50 pm
Ok, I've sent you both requests. Feel free to join/not join, and post as little or as much as you like.  
The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games