Submit

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:32 am
User Image Gentha found herself in a less than tolerable mood today. Everything and everyone was an affront to her presence and she had to resist the urge to strike out at anyone who happened to have the misfortune of passing her by. Luckily for them, Gentha knew what self control was and none of her siblings, cousins or aunts and uncles got a surprise clout to the back of their heads. She itched though, itches so badly for a fight. Something to turn her mood around.

Finding a rock she had once scrapped with a child of Verge'lian on, she wandered her way over and hung herself over it. She had not seen that male around for ages, although considering the vast landscape that was their pride it wasn't unexpected. Some of the Demons liked their privacy and loathed contact with others, even of their own pride. Gentha wiggled about on the rock, making herself as comfortable as she needed and laid there, watching everyone who passed. Anyone who looked at her was met with a hiss.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:51 pm
User Image

Tamin walked towards the border. In less then a week he would cross over it to return only with his own cubs or other demons. This was the fruition of his lessons, his fights, his time. He was going to search for others like him. Others with demons and as a bonus he could mate with anyone he saw fit as long as the cubs would be proper demon materiel.

He passed a demoness stretched out on a rock. When he glanced her over, as he did most females, she hissed at him. Well that would not do! Tamin turned to glare at the female and hissed right back. He was no soft rougelander who would be cowed by another.

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:27 pm
When Gentha was met back with a hiss she looked at him unfazed. It wasn't like she expected not to get hissed back at by no one, especially as she was indiscriminately hissing at others. To her surprise, the one who ended up hissing back at her was none other than a descendant of Verge'lian, the bloodline she felt was responsible for the decline of their great pride. Like her Aunt, Gentha disliked the direction the pride was taking. It was too cozy in this place; too content.

Gentha barred her teeth at the male who dared to hiss back at her, "What are you looking at?"

She shifted her paws and rested her head back on them, watching the male before her. He had too much white on him. She wondered how in the world someone with that white of a mane managed to make it as a demon, when her dear brother, Nasira, was destined to be a Na'artu. This pride was a** backwards, all thanks to them.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:51 am
Tamin studied the female who appeared to challenge him. She was dark, but then again all demons were dark or should have been. His white mane truly bothered him but he found that if he did not react to comments about it, it bothered those who made the comments more. She had reddish spots on her back and it was the spots that made Tamin sure that this female was not of his family. He was debating on the intelligence of hitting on this hissing female when she spoke again.

With a grin that was more teeth then actual grin Tamin replied, "Why you of course. Who else would I look at?" His voice said nothing more then vague interest and slight annoyance but Tamin had body language down pat and as he responded his body said quite clearly that he was always up for a romp in the tall grass.

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:26 pm
"Your mother, because only a mother could love that ugly mug," Gentha snapped. She was in no mood to play games with an incubi. Granted, she didn't know what role he had taken in the pride and she wasn't sure she cared. He was of the Verge'lian household, and the only thing that kept her from outright attacking him and putting him in his place with claw and needle alike was the fact one of his Uncles was ruthless enough to strike down her Grandfather in cold blood.

"Aren't there other women for you to bother, Incubi? Or is it the fact I'm the best looking female around that makes you incapable?" She muttered. Ok, so she wasn't all huff and fluff at the moment. If she was going to insult him, she might as well compliment herself. Too bad he wasn't getting anywhere with it. She'd reserve herself for something greater. Someone greater.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:35 pm
Tamin smiled a mean little smile, "I believe your mother enjoyed my face as well as a few other choice parts." It was hollow insult but it made him happy. His mom was a touchy subject with him. He knew her but didn't really feel any connection to her but there was that small little cub that always wanted to know why his mother left him. He kept a wary eye on the female, she was ticked which didn't bother him but that didn't mean she wouldn't turn physical. Again that wouldn't bother him any, it would just give him a chance to work on his fighting skills, but he also didn't want to be taken by surprise.

"Incubi? Awww its nice to know that you think I'm good enough to be Incubi." Tamin made a cutesy face before continuing. "Close but not close enough my thorny flower. I am a Neumar and I just feel like bothering you before I go looking for others out in the rouge lands while you are stuck here doing nothing more then hunting and spewing pointless insults."

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:27 am
"My mother wouldn't touch something so disgustingly pale as yourself," Gentha remarked. With the way her mother treated her sibling, Nasira, there would be no way in this life or the next that she would touch something with so much white on it. Along with the fact that her father would simply not stand for such things. As far as it was concerned they were mates to only each other as far as she knew, and any sort of infidelity on either's part was probably some twisted psychological game they were playing with each other.

"Pfft," Gentha spat, raising a brow at the Neumar, "I'm not surprised. You're too disgustingly bright to be anything else... Why don't you run along and pretend to do something of importance, hmm?"

Gentha rotated, flopping onto her side, her bright to pale pink spots dancing in the darkness against her purple-black fur. She yawned, still tired from when she awoke, but with nothing to torture and Nasira doing God's know what, she was forced to endure this males company to entertain her for the time being. Not that it was doing much entertaining.

"Obviously my insults must have made some impact if you feel the need to mention them," Gentha said, "I heard your Daddy is a big ole' whore. The kind that likes to rock his socks with slave colored filth. Again, no surprise though, your family has practically run this pride into the ground..."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:09 pm
Tamin laughed a desterbingly evil little chuckle, "That is not what she said. But you know I shall not argue with you on that point." He really could pull off the evil part, then again it might have something to do with rubbing this female the wrong way that was just making his demon happy. She did have a point thought. Tamin was different then most of the other demon's he was bright. He fought hard and spoke tough but even he knew he didn't truly belong. The white came from his mother, as did the rust red; the blues from his father. Together they combined to a brighter then normal demon. He had a feeling that if he wasn't his father's son and if he had any more white in him then he already had then he would be a slave rather then a Neumar. Not that he would admit this to anyone, least of all this spotted shrew.

Tamin decided to not dignify her response with one of his own. Maybe because the only thing he could think of was 'like sleep with your mom' which would probably caused a fight. Something that while would have made him amused, probably wasn't the best thing for him to do a the moment. He didn't want to go out into the rouge lands with injuries, which even if he trounced her, he would receive.

Tamin shrugged, not caring that her barb rang true. He knew his father enjoyed the pleasures of the flesh, after all was he not standing in front of her. As to the running the pride into the ground, it was all a matter of opinion. "So. What do you want me to do about it. Besides I personally think that quite a bit of the pride is quite happy with the way things are going. If you don't like it you don't have to stay here."

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

[IC] Aegnor'hini Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces