Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Gaia social classification. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_xX Es-One Xx_
Captain

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:07 pm
You ever see an avatar, or a group of avatars that are way over used? You ever get a PM randomly from someone and judge them on their avatar or the way they speak?

I like to think that I stay pretty nonjudgmental, but I do a LOT of judging around Gaia.

I like to go to Rally every now and then, and there is where you see most of the "people" I am referring to.

In this thread, I will post screenies of the kind of avatar/personalities/etc I find myself judging.

ITT: People or groups of Gaians you cannot stand! Post pics, describe group, explain your stance on that group. I guess this could be considered a bash thread.

RULES:
No racial profiling
No being sexist
Have legit reasons to back up your dislike of a group.

Overly "ghetto."
Examples:
User Image
User Image

Typical actions:
~~ They use Q instead of G when they speak or in usernames
~~ They speak in tongues. in othr wurds thy spk lyk dis cuz it savs da tym.
~~ They can all be found around SOMEONE who has a hat or bandanna on.
~~ Uses the most annoying word ever created. Ayoo.
~~ Usually around 13 years old.

My opinions on this group:

~ Typically trying to be gangster sets something off in their mind to think they are cool. However lack of spelling and grammar makes them look ignorant and uneducated. Usually, from personally seeing these type of people in real life, they are "hood rats"

Why I typically (but not always) ignore these types of people:

~ They are impossible to have a genuine conversation with. It hurts brain cells to try to understand them. They are always talking s**t to SOMEONE, or trying to pick up a "date." Why would anyone take this group of people seriously?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:11 pm
I cringed looking at those.  

emmmahy

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

EIquines

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:42 pm

Yeah,I just ignore them.
I don't try to judge which is impossible. ^^'

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:28 pm
I dislike the elitest people in Gold Beach who will not crew you based on your TC lvl.

What is TC?
It stands for total charge lvl. It's supposed to tell you whether a person has experience playing zOMG or not. Well here's the thing no it has nothing to do with whether you can or can't play the game. I have plenty of experience with gold beach since this isn't my only account. It irritates me to the bones.  

Dance Heartbeat

8,950 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

SuchSweetSadism

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:21 pm
I never really experienced rally. I went once and saw pretty much exactly what Es posted and I thought it was just sort of a hang out and was like meh, and left.

I need substance in my conversations. Regardless of what their avi looks like.

I do judge; just more with their writing than their avi, although I'm def not a fan of any of their avis.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:51 pm
I tend to ignore those kind of people because they tend to say a lot of mean things  

mystistar115

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:10 pm
I think I'm better off alone
User Image
I don't like the people that all they do it just sit in the CB all day.
They act like freakin' 10 year olds. They either just spew nonsense or just want someone to cyber with them. Though I will admit that some of the hangout threads in the CB are decent. But then you get the rest of the people that are there they are like "Oh hey I'm gonna think this person's sexy because their avatar looks hot. So I'm gonna PM them and eventually ask if they want to cyber with me."
People wanting to cyber was one of the reason I quit Runescape. And if I wanted to cyber I wouldn't be here on Gaia.
User Image
This house is not a home

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:43 pm
People like that make me sick. I will never be able to understand them...

Bunny ninjas

5,350 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Legendary EjacuIation

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:13 am
mystistar115
I tend to ignore those kind of people because they tend to say a lot of mean things

and nonsense too..  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:17 am
I love it how there are two variations of "Bad b***h" in the last screenshot. xDD

I try not to judge untill I've had a conversation with them, but still...  

emmmahy

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Moxcella

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:40 am

Wow
I think my IQ just dropped from seeing that

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:20 am
How to be a rallyier.

~Change your name into a generic Rally name. For example, "Ay00xXxXSm3xyB0yNarut0Swagga123456789xXxX"

~Spend lots and lots of time in rally.

~Have at least 300 friends, even if you talk to about 5 of them. Having lots of random people on your list means you're awesome and popular.

~Beg people to give you gold for slippers, lusty scoundrels, ninja bands, and other various rally apparel. If they decline, curse them out. (Or, if you have access to a parent's credit card, buy enough GCash in order to afford an OMG, expensive slippers, horns of the demon, golden laurels, a ninja band and a lusty scoundrel.

~Throw out everything you know about english grammar and typ lyk dis. Typing in CAPS is also a plus.

~If you are a girl, dress your avi as "smexy" as possible in order to attract other male avis, hopefully wealthier male users who can afford to turn you into a wealthy "smexy" rallyho in return for cybering and pictures of your boobs.

~When hanging with your rally friends/homies, make sure you dress as rich as possible so that you can compare yourself to them and berate those who dont not dress as awesomely as you. If there is a newb in the area, gang up on him and call him a "n00b" and bully him until he cries or leaves the room.

~On the rare occassion you see an avi that might have a substantial amount of wealth, and is ornately dressed in non typical rally style, call him/her ugly and a n00b.

There's probably more to add to the list, but I think thats the gist of it.  

This Isnt Sparta

Liberal Fatcat

mystistar115

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:41 am
see they arnt that nice and they are pigs i am srry but thats my opinion and if it bugs anyone i am deeply srry  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:53 pm
>ayOo_Chocolate329's Room
>ayOo_Chocolate329
>ayOo

Well there's your problem.

Almost Poetic

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:44 am
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
I think I'm better off alone
User Image
I don't like the people that all they do it just sit in the CB all day.
They act like freakin' 10 year olds. They either just spew nonsense or just want someone to cyber with them. Though I will admit that some of the hangout threads in the CB are decent. But then you get the rest of the people that are there they are like "Oh hey I'm gonna think this person's sexy because their avatar looks hot. So I'm gonna PM them and eventually ask if they want to cyber with me."
People wanting to cyber was one of the reason I quit Runescape. And if I wanted to cyber I wouldn't be here on Gaia.
User Image
This house is not a home

I still play Runescape. I guess I never came across those people who were trying to cyber there. I mainly stayed to the lvling areas though to lvl my skills and only walked the world map when doing a quest there.  
Dolphin Mania v2

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff