Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
WIN 100k * Contest Complete Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Absolute Furry the Guild
Captain

Naughty Friend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:05 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In celebration of the AFG's 7th Birthday this thread will reward you just for posting in it.

Rules:

* You must be an AFG Member or Crew Member

Simple request yes? Good, the rules here should be simple.

* The AFG Guild Rules Apply

Well duh. Yep, that's all. You can post away with anything you like otherwise. Chat, RP, Post Pictures, just Bump the thread, whatever you want to do, just don't page stretch... it's rude.

It's as simple as that!

First Post on Page 10 of this thread will receive 100k Gaia Gold. Winner - blackajck
First Post on Page 20 of this thread will receive 100k Gaia Gold. Winner - DarkWolfLove
First Post on Page 30 of this thread will receive 100k Gaia Gold. Winner - DarkWolfLove
First Post on Page 40 of this thread will receive 100k Gaia Gold. Winner - DarkWolfLove
First Post on Page 50 of this thread will receive 100k Gaia Gold. Winner - DarkWolfLove
First Post on Page 60 of this thread will receive 100k Gaia Gold. Winner - DarkWolfLove
First Post on Page 70 of this thread will receive 100k Gaia Gold. Winner - DarkWolfLove
First Post on Page 80 of this thread will receive 100k Gaia Gold. Winner - DarkWolfLove
First Post on Page 90 of this thread will receive 100k Gaia Gold. Winner - DarkWolfLove
First Post on Page 100 of this thread will receive 100k Gaia Gold. Winner - DarkWolfLove

There you have it, so what are you waiting for? smile

Do note that you may have to wait a few hours to get your gold sent to you in a trade. I can't be on Gaia 24/7.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:07 pm
First?
biggrin

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Zuri-kai

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:24 pm
Wow, so many contests In so short a time. O.o  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:29 pm
Zuri-kai

It only seems that way, in truth I've spent the past 2+ hours working on all this stuff and prepping for the change over. lol

Besides, these new contests don't have a time limit on them, so no telling how long it will take to get them all completed. smile

J.Kougar
Vice Captain

Fashionable Cat

Zuri-kai

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:31 pm
J.Kougar
Zuri-kai

It only seems that way, in truth I've spent the past 2+ hours working on all this stuff and prepping for the change over. lol

Besides, these new contests don't have a time limit on them, so no telling how long it will take to get them all completed. smile

I'll bet. The change over looks really cool. The new name is gonna take some getting used to but I'll get over it. Who did you get to design that banner?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:34 pm
Zuri-kai
J.Kougar
Zuri-kai

I'll bet. The change over looks really cool. The new name is gonna take some getting used to but I'll get over it. Who did you get to design that banner?

Deyvarah did that for me, and at a pretty good price too. I was pleased with how it turned out.

J.Kougar
Vice Captain

Fashionable Cat

Zuri-kai

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:36 pm
J.Kougar
Zuri-kai
J.Kougar
Zuri-kai

Deyvarah did that for me, and at a pretty good price too. I was pleased with how it turned out.

I like it too. It's clever what s/he did with the colours to make the lettering.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:48 pm
bump?  

Alderin

Alderin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:53 pm
Alderin
bump?
3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:54 pm
Alderin
Alderin
bump?