Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
So, the Navy gave me a job.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Private Sanders

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:59 pm
So, the Navy gave me a job today. What was it? Hospital Corpsman 3nodding . Corpsmen are the Navy's rank and file non-doctor medical personnel. They do all sorts of stuff, including combat medicine (Like an Army medic, but Navy. The Marine Corps lacks medical personnel, so they use Navy corpsmen as combat medics.) So I was chatting with the Marine recruits about how I'd treat them after they got hit, and a MEPS employee overheard me and did not like the comment, so I got pulled out of MEPS and banned from the building for 30 days. My enlistment is halted for those 30 days, so I may lose the corpsman job, and I definitely lost my July 26 deploy date. I was really excited about that corpsman job, too. I wanted it really bad. I'll just have to hope I don't lose it, though it seems likely.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:10 pm
Man, IMO, Corpsman is worse than marine infantry. You get twice the gear, but half of the combat gear, and instead of shooting back and covering your a**, you spend all your time fixing up marines who got shot and/or blown up.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Whence it Flows

Dangerous Elder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:45 pm
Fresnel
Man, IMO, Corpsman is worse than marine infantry. You get twice the gear, but half of the combat gear, and instead of shooting back and covering your a**, you spend all your time fixing up marines who got shot and/or blown up.
And somewhere between double, or less than a quarter of the respect.

Seriously. At least in the Army, our Medics are the most badass ******** ever, or the biggest pieces of s**t.

Also. Good job.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:01 pm
Pripyat Dawn
Fresnel

Seriously. At least in the Army, our Medics are the most badass ******** ever, or the biggest pieces of s**t.

Also. Good job.
Yea, I really ******** up. I couldn't have screwed myself over worse if I'd tried.

...You were being sarcastic, right?  

Private Sanders

Whence it Flows

Dangerous Elder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:01 pm
Private Sanders
Pripyat Dawn
Fresnel

Also. Good job.
Yea, I really ******** up. I couldn't have screwed myself over worse if I'd tried.

...You were being sarcastic, right?
Painfully so.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces