7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:43 pm
http://www.myrepublica.com/portal/index.php?action=news_details&news_id=27100

this guy = bad a**  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:26 pm
Heard about that a couple weeks ago on NRA news. Guy is bad a**.  

war_junky 91

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:30 pm
Man, what is UP with dudes with knives on trains these days?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:31 am
Fresnel
Speaking of carrying knives I hear there is some big campaign going on in Jolly ol' England where they're trying to ban the carrying of knives.

This might just be old news but holy ******** that idea is retarded.  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

war_junky 91

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:36 pm
Das Rabble Rouser
Fresnel
Speaking of carrying knives I hear there is some big campaign going on in Jolly ol' England where they're trying to ban the carrying of knives.

Okay for 1. This guy wins my badass of the year vote. And 2. The knives in england thing is old and new. I havent heard anything about an outright ban. But they are bat s**t crazy over knives because after they banned handguns the handgun crime went up and the knife crime exploded. They seriously got knife proof vests over there and they are common place. Its insane.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:30 pm
war_junky 91
Das Rabble Rouser
Fresnel

Okay for 1. This guy wins my badass of the year vote. And 2. The knives in england thing is old and new. I havent heard anything about an outright ban. But they are bat s**t crazy over knives because after they banned handguns the handgun crime went up and the knife crime exploded. They seriously got knife proof vests over there and they are common place. Its insane.
If you ban the carrying of a knife only law abiding citizens will stop carrying knives. A vest won't protect your throat from a knife.  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:44 pm
Das Rabble Rouser
war_junky 91
Das Rabble Rouser
Fresnel

If you ban the carrying of a knife only law abiding citizens will stop carrying knives. A vest won't protect your throat from a knife.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Or your hands.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:46 pm
Fresnel
Das Rabble Rouser
war_junky 91
Das Rabble Rouser
Fresnel

Or your hands.
Good movie by the way.  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:59 pm
Das Rabble Rouser
Fresnel
Das Rabble Rouser
war_junky 91
Das Rabble Rouser
Fresnel

Or your hands.
Good movie by the way.

What movie is this?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:31 pm
Lt Buckner
Das Rabble Rouser
Fresnel
Das Rabble Rouser
war_junky 91

Or your hands.
Good movie by the way.

What movie is this?
Hot Fuzz. Great film, albeit not a good film if you don't understand/like British humor.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:12 pm
Requiem in Mortis
Lt Buckner
Das Rabble Rouser
Good movie by the way.

What movie is this?
Hot Fuzz. Great film, albeit not a good film if you don't understand/like British humor.
This movie is like British Humor for Dummies as far as I'm concerned. I don't really get British humor but I still found it enjoyable.

DS Andy Wainwright: You do know there are more guns in the country than there are in the city.
DS Andy Cartwright: Everyone and their mums is packin' round here!
Nicholas Angel: Like who?
DS Andy Wainwright: Farmers.
Nicholas Angel: Who else?
DS Andy Cartwright: Farmers' mums.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:44 pm
In finding that picture, I discovered that the santa is Peter Jackson. xd  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff