Techno
  Ambient
  Rap/Hip-hop
  Comedy
  Others I missed
View Results

Horsemen of War

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:31 pm
I'm into Hard Rock, Screamo, Metal...you know like Disturbed, Godsmack, Killswitch Engage, Slipknot etc.... twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:32 pm
Jackie Estigato
I'm into Hard Rock, Screamo, Metal...you know like Disturbed, Godsmack, Killswitch Engage, Slipknot etc.... twisted

Er....crap.... you might want to just comment or click "Other" for Metal and Screamo :/ forgot to put that into the poll...  

Horsemen of War

Zuri-kai

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:34 pm
You also forgot classical in your poll. That's my favourite type of music.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:38 pm
Zuri-kai
You also forgot classical in your poll. That's my favourite type of music.

:/ sorry I suck at making polls  

Horsemen of War

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:45 pm
im well rounded. but there are a few songs that have a certain feel to them that makes me like those songs specificly. i want to say it has a kinda of....tango beat to it. i dont know if thats the right word to use, but if im sounds utterly stupid. i can link you to one of the songs im talking about.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:35 pm
Probably just about every type of music not on your poll is my thing. xd

I've been listening to 80s pop, along with a rare few early 90s music (Saved By The Bell). From there, it pretty much goes back in time to disco (Mecco has some awesome stuff, like this Star Wars one), random 60s stuff such as easy listening like this one from the Soviets, old pop and rock n' roll to a small degree, big band, swing, jazz (Is this jazz by the way? More Soviet music.), 20s - 30s music, 1800s, 1700s Baroque, 1600s Renaissance, Medieval...that's about as far back as I can go. razz

Outside of those, for modern music I listen to game music remixes (and some original game music, like Arcanum's music [so beautiful it can bring tears sometimes]). I've also listened to some random bits and bobs here than there, like this "Roman" song by a group that often does "new medieval" (?) music.

Lately I've been listening to some interesting experimental(?) techno-ish stuff from the 80s and early 90s. Is it techno? I honestly don't know. It sounds so much better to me than what I always hear. Here's an example:
Jabdah - Koto (and music video if you wanna watch him hop around!)
I think I like it because it's actually not very repetitive. It's also got vocals. Vocals!
This one's just nostalgic too:
Dragon's Legend - Koto
And then there's this weird unusual track:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKsI5kc0ByI
Sounds straight out of a video game in parts. Probably 'cause of the technology. Still, it's interesting and not repetitive.

This almost kinda turned into a rant about modern music, but I tried to hold back... I pretty much like most things before the 90s. Most contemporary music just doesn't do it for me.  

Garek Maxwell

Peregrine87

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

9,100 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:57 am
I like it all, mostly, there's only a few exceptions  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:03 am
I listen too:

Techno
Hard rock
Dubstep
Rock
Country
Screamo
Soft rock
Jazz
Classical music

.......... Basically, for me, music is like candy, you must take out the wrappers. THOUGH I will say this, I actually like some of Eminem's songs, the ones that are SERIOUS, not his bullshit ones.

I mean no offense to people who like rap. I have grown to tolerate it. just because I don't like it doesn't mean I'm going to make you stop listening too it.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kobu Zero

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:36 pm
I'm into all types of music really. But my favorites are Hard Rock, Techno/Hardstyle, Industrial  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:17 pm
im into pretty much everything  

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

Huskykins

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:13 am
tell the truth as long as theres a good beat and meaning behind the lyrics the replay button will be raped many...many...many times  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:27 am
I shall list my top five bands: Pink Floyd, Tool, Vintersorg, The 3rd and the Mortal, Dead Can Dance.

However, I'll listen to just about anything provided it has the right sort of mood.  

Thorn apple

Fenris Fire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:11 am
I love rock. Especially punk rock. Though my favorite band is My Chemical Romance, I love NoFX, Social Distortion, The Offspring, Misfits, Blitzkid, etc.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:07 pm
I'm mostly into classic rock and alternative music, though I'll listen to some metal/symphonic metal every now and then (usually Nightwish, Dragonforce and Rhapsody of Fire). Throw in some good EDM (and I'm very picky about that) and it's all good. 3nodding

A few of my top favorite bands/musicians (in no particular order) are Led Zeppelin, The Beatles ("older" '60s stuff, mainly), The Who, They Might Be Giants, The Killers, BT, and Armin Van Buuren.

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

l Fritz Fox l

Hilarious Werewolf

4,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:42 pm
I'm into music like Ellie Goulding and Go Periscope.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff