Favorite Horsemen
  Pestilence
  War
  Famine
  Death
View Results

Horsemen of War

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:49 pm
Anybody know it? I would love to know it 3nodding :/ I don't really know the names so if the poll is incorrect sorry sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:25 pm
Y'see, the angels and demons are waring each other and the council ordered that until humans are ready for the war they must seal away their war or something.
....Or just watch this let's play!
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3397226

I am not responsible for any misinformation regarding the old mythology. For all I know, the four segways of the apocalypse could be accurate.  

Garek Maxwell

Zuri-kai

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:33 pm
The four horsemen originate from Christian theology which says that in God's right hand is a scroll with seven seals, when the first four seals are opened the four horsemen will be unleashed upon the world. Since the book of Revelation is about as clear is mud people debate over what each of these horsemen represent. Personally I believe they are meant for people. One quarter being righteous will be under the charge of the white horseman (said to represent victory), one quarter will be judged and subjected to the wrath of the red horseman who will kill by the sword, another quarter for the black horseman who makes the greedy taste what they sow, and the fourth horseman will be given the last quarter to slaughter using famine and plague.

If you want to read it for yourself directly it's in Revelation 6: 1-8  
Adult Furries Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff