when i mean big, i mean the only payment im offering is actual money becasue of the complexity of the the request. so pretty much if you dont have a paypal account, stop reading.

To go along with a story im working on (fortifies the gammer nazi bunker), i want a picture done with three characters in it. colored.

this is a rave theme picture, but i just want either a black backround, or with rave lights.

i only have a ref for one right now so ill be really descriptive with the other two.

The first one is my fur, Gauge age 18
I want him wearing Kahki shorts, i dont care about the top just make it match and i dont care if you add anything to the kahki's. just pass it by me first, k? also, gauge dose sag a little, so put that into account.. He will be facing either left or right (will make sense later) and doing an orbital
(make the color match please)

Next will be luke. age 20 He is one of my story furs.
Luke is a white tiger that stand about 6'3" and has a decent size build.
His eyes are yellow. and his head fur is short (make the color match)
Normaly, he wears polos and shorts, but in this scene his is shirtless (or fishnet, i dont care) wearing shorts that match the occasion. He is right behind gauge and the two are locked in a kiss (guages head is over his shoulder)

Lastly is Angela. age 21 she is also one of my story furs
She is a snow white fox who stands about 5'9" and she is slender.
Her eyes are red and she has long hair (match the color. i suck at color matching....) She tends to wear jeans that are a little bit loose on the legs and a short sleeve shirt, except one of the sleeves is missing. Cup size. i dont care. shes 21. make it work
But heres the scene with her. She is on gauge's front, kneeling in front of him unbuttoning his kahkis.

hmmm, i wonder where this is going, any guesses

Well, if your interested or know of an artist that would be, and except money, not gaia gold, i literally mean USD post here, or pm me.

and if you think i need more info (which i know i do) just ask me