PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:41 am
Student

Username:
Character name:
Nickname:
Weight:
Appearance: ((picture please))
Bio
Specialty: ((Will be below/Can pick up to two))
Classes:
Mech Name:
Mech Appearance:
Mech Weapons:

Teacher

Username:
Character name:
Nickname:
Weight:
Appearance: ((picture please))
Bio
Specialty: ((Will be below/Can pick up to two))
Supervised class:
Mech Name:
Mech Appearance:
Mech Weapons:

((There might be more to come))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:42 am
Specialty

close combat specialties:
hand-to-hand: combat using the mechs fist involves weapons such as air tunnels, and thumpers.
weapon combat: close range combat using weapons such as EN swords, or other types of bladed weapons.
medium range combat:
Rifle man training: Teachings in how to use small two hand rifles like L9N6, and 1422 Mg.
small arms training: Teachings in the weapons like 4.44 magnum, and 1765 pulse pistol.
EN weapon traing: Teachings in most light weight EN weaponry.
Support Combat:
Heavy weapons training:Teachings in the uses of weapons like XY-2 grenade launcher, and M134AC chain gun
Sniper training: Teachings in the uses of weapons like the Boyes anti mech rifle((remake of the anti tank rifle)) and PA ootami rifle.
Other training:
Stealth: Teachings in the use of E.C.S. (Electronic Concealment System)  

HueyfortheLost
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

9,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Loiterer 100

HueyfortheLost
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

9,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:44 am
Weapons

Hand-to-hand:
Air tunnels, shoot blast of high pressured air through ends of the fingers.
Thumpers, are part of your arm that pulls back and pounds into an enemy.
Melee:
98 angel blades: EN blades that take large amounts of energy unless used with restraints, has a large sweep and small stab range.
Medium range:
Pistols:
Pulse pistol:takes parts of you shield and turns it into a bullet.
4.44 magnum: A larger version of the handheld .44 magnum
Rifles:
L9N6: machine gun with high power and 200 hundred bullets per clip
1422 MG: En rifle single shot semi automatic, runs out when shields are down.
Support:
Heavy:
M134AC: Large chaingun that can either be connected or carried. 600 bullets per chain.
XY-2 grenade launcher: large blast radius, mech needs to be reinforced or might get blown back.
F-18 Stryker missiles: Large groups of missiles usually paired in 15-20 per tube, they have high movement so are easy to dodge around corners.
XV83 MK7 Pluse Rifle: Large energy rifle, 5x to 10x zoom. Small discharge, and highly accurate. Has to cool down after every shot.
Stealth:
Desolate carbine:
Lightweight semi automatic rifle, with a integrated silencer. 20 shots per clip.
ARC: Uses your shields and some electrical output, to create a small bullet that packs a punch but produces no sound. Although it has a chance to leave a trail of sparks.
((More to come))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:45 am
Questions?

HueyfortheLost
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

9,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Loiterer 100

xJimmy_Riotx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:16 pm
I have a few, Okay.. With the weapons why not use real ones? Much like an M-16 or M-4 Carbine? Me being a Marine find this slightly inportant to keep to a "realistic" feel for a better hold on a Role-Play, the issue is, when you use fake weapons you have a hard time grasping the rage, damage, and ROF (rate of fire) A weapon has, I know the M-4 Carbine is a singshot to fully auto weapon and the ACR is a fully Auto weapon that fires .308 Cal rounds, why not look up weapon specks and post those insted of making up ones?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:45 pm
WTF Social_Hazard
I have a few, Okay.. With the weapons why not use real ones? Much like an M-16 or M-4 Carbine? Me being a Marine find this slightly inportant to keep to a "realistic" feel for a better hold on a Role-Play, the issue is, when you use fake weapons you have a hard time grasping the rage, damage, and ROF (rate of fire) A weapon has, I know the M-4 Carbine is a singshot to fully auto weapon and the ACR is a fully Auto weapon that fires .308 Cal rounds, why not look up weapon specks and post those insted of making up ones?

I thank you for your gun expertise but, I am basing the weapons ROF and most weapons I have selected off a game so I have a understanding of how it is working. I am trying to keep this realistic as much as possible but remember the year is 2375 and we are using mechs, its already pretty off of reality. I do plan on adding things like that and will refer to you later for extras, I'm glad your here and interested and how the guild works.  

HueyfortheLost
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

9,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Loiterer 100

demonic fyre

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 4:29 pm
What about some kind of weapon for stealth?  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 4:31 pm
demonic fyre
What about some kind of weapon for stealth?

Ah yes, ill get on that, im still fixing everything, and finishing the touch ups.  

HueyfortheLost
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

9,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Loiterer 100

OreoXeires

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:04 am
I got me a question, I'm sure you'll probably be adding more variety so it's not all just 1-2 guns in each weapon tree, but energy weapons training said learning to use light energy weapons. I personally never saw the use of a eating away at my energy bit by bit unless I was doing some major damage. I loved using heavy energy weapons, sure they ate 40-60% of my energy reserves per shot but I kept a smaller handgun or machinegun in the other hand to harass my opponent while I kept my energy under control. I've also seen that other users have their own weapons for their mechs.

I see no problem in switching to only weapons you've listed but I'd like you to consider heavier energy weapons. They do lovely damage if you have the smarts to not squander your energy reserves leaving yourself defenseless... Just my 2 cents...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:36 am
OreoXeires
I got me a question, I'm sure you'll probably be adding more variety so it's not all just 1-2 guns in each weapon tree, but energy weapons training said learning to use light energy weapons. I personally never saw the use of a eating away at my energy bit by bit unless I was doing some major damage. I loved using heavy energy weapons, sure they ate 40-60% of my energy reserves per shot but I kept a smaller handgun or machinegun in the other hand to harass my opponent while I kept my energy under control. I've also seen that other users have their own weapons for their mechs.

I see no problem in switching to only weapons you've listed but I'd like you to consider heavier energy weapons. They do lovely damage if you have the smarts to not squander your energy reserves leaving yourself defenseless... Just my 2 cents...

Your idea is beautiful and I guess your talking about a video game right? with harassing your opponent and all that.  

HueyfortheLost
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

9,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Loiterer 100

OreoXeires

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:39 am
I'm using armored core as an example here... just cause after looking through what everyone else has, and seeing your weapon selection, it seemed the most appropriate to use as a template for my mech ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:02 pm
I have a question. I am currently pending joining, but I thought I would go ahead and say this.
A .444 Magnum would be smaller than a .45 magnum. It's a measurement in caliber and it uses a decimal. A .444 would be just barely any bigger than a .44 magnum. You added another decimal so it's barely any bigger at all. They have human-held guns bigger than that. If you mean mech-sized then it should be more like 3.25 caliber. Which is a little bigger than a half-dollar coin. So pretty big. You probably meant to say 4.44 magnum. Which would be a big-A gun! That would about the size of standard basketball.  

BOG sane psycho

HueyfortheLost
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

9,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:44 am
BOG sane psycho

Oh...Thanks for the clear up friend. I'm basing this all off a video game and I haven't touched a gun in who knows how long. But again thank you. I'll fix that immediately.  
Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games