Heavenly Squall

Ruthless Sex Symbol

7,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:50 am
User Image

Hello, I am new. I do a cos-play of Squall Leonhart from the game 'Final Fantasy VIII' who is also known as Leon.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:09 pm
I have not seen anyone do a Squall cosplay before. Well done! I cosplay Kuja sometimes, but I got hacked a while back. A couple of my good friends gave me some good items, but I never got around to remake my Kuja cosplay.

Ludwigs Repose

Heavenly Squall

Ruthless Sex Symbol

7,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:45 pm
One Winged Ashaedia
I have not seen anyone do a Squall cosplay before. Well done! I cosplay Kuja sometimes, but I got hacked a while back. A couple of my good friends gave me some good items, but I never got around to remake my Kuja cosplay.
User Image

Oh, that's a shame D: you don't really see many Kujas anymore... But still, like your avatar now ^_^

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:49 pm
It's nice to meet you, Squall! I hope you enjoy the forum, and I agree with Sephy for your nice avatar cosplay. smile  

Aerith Great Gospel
Vice Captain

Ludwigs Repose

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:55 pm
Aerith Great Gospel
It's nice to meet you, Squall! I hope you enjoy the forum, and I agree with Sephy for your nice avatar cosplay. smile

Thanks, Aerith, Squall. For awhile, I've been trying to make a character for Square Enix. When I'm done developing her, I'm going to send her to them and see if they'd use my character in a future Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts Game. So far, I've been photoshoping, and I just started drawing her. Sometimes I draw my character on my iPad. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:00 pm
Ooh, iPad? I hear tablets are great for drawing. We did have these tablets, but my mom and brother didn't like them, so they sent them back to QVC.  

Aerith Great Gospel
Vice Captain

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces