Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:53 pm
PRIDELESS AND PLOTLESS?

The purpose of this thread is simple. I want to create a traveling group of rogues. Any species, any personality and have them travel about and have large group RPs together.(Small one on ones are fine too) Anyone can be in charge of the group through competitions of dominance and whoever is the ‘leader’ for the time being can pull the plot whatever way they want. Giving everyone a turn to try and lead the group if they want to and if their character wins his or her dominance competition.

This group would need a few characters that would potentially stay with the group no matter what. These characters would have certain skills and be able to run the group if something went crazy so the group doesn’t dissolve altogether.

This idea was very random and I am totally up to any ideas you guys might have and help fixing this idea up to make it become real and awesome. Feel free to post characters and their skills along with their bio and why the heck they want to be in a group and hopefully soon we can start this up!

Thank you all for visiting and I hope to possibly start this thing up soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:54 pm
IDEAS?

As stated before this is a random idea and is meant to be morphed into something new with leader changes. What I want is idea on how the group got together. How it stays together. Why they pick characters up at random and what these guys could possibly get their noses into from being a 'pride' like this.

So come on, shove your ideas at me!

Ice Queen
You could do more than just battles! Competitions in hunting, crafting, even dancing, would be really entertaining, too<3

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:00 pm
SAVING SPACE?

This space is being saved for ideas that have been voted as good and to be part of this traveling group. If you see anything that was voted out and wasn't changed please yell at me to change it. ;]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:01 pm
There is no form because I hate them.
TOO CORPORATE I TELL YOU!

Feel free to post, give me ideas and start shoving characters towards the idea. And once again, thank you for the interest!

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

robot kittio

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:06 pm
I need to get my hands on another lion but I'll def's stick around

May I suggest putting in the idea/concept that it's almost like Survivor cause it's a battle with leadership and they control the 'game'

maybe as a tradition they have little competitions too like in the tv show like tree climbing. rock throwing, races, ect!

wheee  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:18 pm
Haha, this is starting to sound more like the goonies group. xD It will be amusing though. All sorts of mischief for them to get themselves into.  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

robot kittio

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:19 pm
INDEED! by far the most creative fun pride yet xP  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:33 pm
Thank you! I hope to develop it more so it has a bit of structure but still can be open-ended.  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Sergeant Sargent

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:24 pm
Might have something for this~ <3 I'll just lurk for now.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:33 pm
Great.
Did you have any thoughts or opinions on it?

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Sergeant Sargent

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:52 pm
Um... not really. sweatdrop Is any species allowed?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:03 pm
Yes.

It is a rag tag gang of characters who push each other to follow them on their on quests, picking up others on the way who seem interested. I want it to be as open ended as possible so that leadership can be change through the life of the group. It can go from treasure hunting to obtaining a goal for a single character. It is mostly about the fun and thrill of being together as a group and creating a makeshift family. And also something that isn't driven by a single person or only a couple people.

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:06 pm
INFO:
Another reason the dominance challenges are in order is in case the group fall into the clutches of a more corrupt leader. It is there to overthrow them.

I do plan on doing some sort of limit to how many challenges can be attempted each month and how many times a character can challenge a leader. Just depends on how much interest this group happens to gather.

I was thinking if it is a larger group three to five overthrow attempts can be made and only twice by the same character. This character couldn't attempt two times in a row and would have to have one RP separating the overthrow attempt to make things fair.

Also when a new leader is in place they are allowed reign for one month without attempt at being overthrown so people aren't kicked out from their ideas without ever getting started on them.

Sound fair?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:08 pm
ALSO:

I was thinking of limiting dominance challenges to the five main species to lessen the complications of familiars being toppled over. Familiars will still be accepted in the group as brothers and sisters, just not as leaders. Does that sound fair for everyone or should I allow familiar leaders?

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

robot kittio

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:47 pm
No familiar leaders I feel it would be to easy to overthrow them the post before that one however also seems fair and reasonable to give others a chance but let the current leader have some time  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff