For ******** sake I hate Portland

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:04 pm
Looks like Portland is working for stronger gun laws. I already hate Portland because they don't allow CCWs but ******** now they want to make the guns harder to get.

Well actually I don't know how bad it will be. They claim to want to "fix background checks". I'm not sure what that will accomplish. If the background checks are letting felons get guns anyway then they are patching a hole that should have already been patched. If they're tightening the vice grip so that someone with a misdemeanor like assault can't get a gun then they're too paranoid.

Mini story with audio and video clips

They claim there are 34 gun murders in Portland every day. This one church thinks making a gun free zone will reduce the gun violence.

Seriously they ban CCWs. How does that stop gun violence? If I'm going to murder someone why would I go through all that red tape to legally conceal my murder weapon?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:35 pm
******** that guy. he still didnt learn a damn thing after pushing his BS personal agenda on firearms owners last year.

here's hoping he becomes a victim of knife violence.  

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:49 pm
Recon_Ninja_985

here's hoping he becomes a victim of knife violence.
Pat Regan. xd

By the way the mayors name is Sam Adams. I wonder if his campaign slogan says he's always a good decision. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:49 pm
Here in Arizona, we're in the midst of pushing a bill through the House (it already passed the Senate) that would make enforcement of "no guns" signs illegal unless backed up with metal detector scans for everyone, and an armed guard presence.

User Image

Problem?  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:31 pm
Fresnel
Here in Arizona, we're in the midst of pushing a bill through the House (it already passed the Senate) that would make enforcement of "no guns" signs illegal unless backed up with metal detector scans for everyone, and an armed guard presence.

User Image

Problem?
Once again Arizona legislation does something that just makes sense to me.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:19 am
Das Rabble Rouser
Fresnel

User Image

Problem?
And yet McCain is anti-gun. Go figger.

Oh, remember that senator that sent me an actual response to my stock letter? Apparently both he and the guy before him have been huge supporters of the AZ Citizen's Defense League, and introduces any bill they ask him to. xd  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:35 am
Fresnel
Das Rabble Rouser
Fresnel

User Image

Problem?

Oh, remember that senator that sent me an actual response to my stock letter? Apparently both he and the guy before him have been huge supporters of the AZ Citizen's Defense League, and introduces any bill they ask him to. xd
Woohoo! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:49 am
Das Rabble Rouser
Looks like Portland is working for stronger gun laws. I already hate Portland because they don't allow CCWs but ******** now they want to make the guns harder to get.

Well actually I don't know how bad it will be. They claim to want to "fix background checks". I'm not sure what that will accomplish. If the background checks are letting felons get guns anyway then they are patching a hole that should have already been patched. If they're tightening the vice grip so that someone with a misdemeanor like assault can't get a gun then they're too paranoid.

Mini story with audio and video clips

They claim there are 34 gun murders in Portland every day. This one church thinks making a gun free zone will reduce the gun violence.

Seriously they ban CCWs. How does that stop gun violence? If I'm going to murder someone why would I go through all that red tape to legally conceal my murder weapon?

Call the NRA, just the threat of lawsuits with them has made people back down before.  

war_junky 91

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:22 pm
Fresnel

User Image

Problem?
That's beautiful. Just. Friggin. Beautiful.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:24 am
Fresnel
Das Rabble Rouser
Fresnel

User Image

Problem?

Might have to add Arizona to the list of possible places to live.  

ArmasTermin

Valkyrie Hatter

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:34 pm
Are Texas gun laws still about the same as Arizona's?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:51 pm
Valkyrie Hatter
Are Texas gun laws still about the same as Arizona's?
idk, but I know louisiana and texas are about the same.

im most likely moving to texas by the end of summer  

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers