Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Begging for your Votes/ My quest thread Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EmilyEverlasting

Devout Deadeye

12,950 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:39 am
I'm currently 8th place in the original avatar arena!! *SO EXCITED*

I'd really appreciate if you'd give me your vote~! whee

Help me out?

Also, I am currently questing the Sandman. It's around 2 million or so?
I have 270k! Wohoo!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:59 am
Sure what the heck I'll vote you up. Wow this week sure seems to be the voting war. This is the 4th person who has asked me to vote for them. Well you didn't ask me personally, but it's just out of my friends and such this is the 4th one. Weird this week is.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

EmilyEverlasting

Devout Deadeye

12,950 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:00 pm
azndreams
Sure what the heck I'll vote you up. Wow this week sure seems to be the voting war. This is the 4th person who has asked me to vote for them. Well you didn't ask me personally, but it's just out of my friends and such this is the 4th one. Weird this week is.

Haha, Maybe this week is a special competition? *shrugs* I really don't know. Coincidences sure are fun though. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:02 pm
EmilyEverlasting
azndreams

Haha, Maybe this week is a special competition? *shrugs* I really don't know. Coincidences sure are fun though. whee

Yeah maybe something in the world of friends is happening. Ha ha. Well I voted and commented you. Hope you do well.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

EmilyEverlasting

Devout Deadeye

12,950 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:04 pm
azndreams
EmilyEverlasting
azndreams

Yeah maybe something in the world of friends is happening. Ha ha. Well I voted and commented you. Hope you do well.

Thank you very much! This is my first (real) attempt at this, and it's going pretty great XD  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:06 pm
EmilyEverlasting
azndreams
EmilyEverlasting
azndreams

Thank you very much! This is my first (real) attempt at this, and it's going pretty great XD

Yeah getting 8th place is not bad at all so far. I remembered when I tried I think I ended up 5th or something. Can't remember, but I know it was in the top 10.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

EmilyEverlasting

Devout Deadeye

12,950 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:35 pm
azndreams
EmilyEverlasting
azndreams
EmilyEverlasting
azndreams

Yeah getting 8th place is not bad at all so far. I remembered when I tried I think I ended up 5th or something. Can't remember, but I know it was in the top 10.

That's awesome! Did you get a prize?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:37 pm
EmilyEverlasting
azndreams
EmilyEverlasting
azndreams
EmilyEverlasting
azndreams

No I got nothing. Well obviously you get something if your the winner and number 1, but I think you have to be in the top 3 to get something. If you make it number 4 you get nothing. Not sure though.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

x-Kenna-Bear-x

11,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:44 pm
Voted smile And I would donate, but I'm on my own little hardcore quest right now x_x  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:52 pm
x-Kenna-Bear-x
Voted smile And I would donate, but I'm on my own little hardcore quest right now x_x

Orly? What are you questing for?

and thank you! *glomps*  

EmilyEverlasting

Devout Deadeye

12,950 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

EmilyEverlasting

Devout Deadeye

12,950 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:52 pm
azndreams
EmilyEverlasting
azndreams
EmilyEverlasting
azndreams

No I got nothing. Well obviously you get something if your the winner and number 1, but I think you have to be in the top 3 to get something. If you make it number 4 you get nothing. Not sure though.

Nowadays you get 10k for being in 4-10th place. I think it's like 50k for first place? Not sure  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:54 pm
EmilyEverlasting
x-Kenna-Bear-x

and thank you! *glomps*

^_^ I'm after Horns of the Demon right now. 4laugh Good luck getting the Sandman! I do love that item smile  

x-Kenna-Bear-x

11,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:54 pm
EmilyEverlasting
azndreams
EmilyEverlasting
azndreams
EmilyEverlasting
azndreams

Nowadays you get 10k for being in 4-10th place. I think it's like 50k for first place? Not sure

Oh wow they have changed things alot. Yeah I entered back 2yrs ago. So you got nothing for being in the top 10.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:55 pm
x-Kenna-Bear-x
EmilyEverlasting
x-Kenna-Bear-x

and thank you! *glomps*

^_^ I'm after Horns of the Demon right now. 4laugh Good luck getting the Sandman! I do love that item smile

Oh wow! Hardcore indeed! Hope you make it!
I love the hair... *MUST HAVE*  

EmilyEverlasting

Devout Deadeye

12,950 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

x-Kenna-Bear-x

11,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:57 pm
EmilyEverlasting
x-Kenna-Bear-x
EmilyEverlasting
x-Kenna-Bear-x

and thank you! *glomps*

Oh wow! Hardcore indeed! Hope you make it!
I love the hair... *MUST HAVE*

Haha thank you dear. I'm more worried about getting the Nitemare Scarf and Cryentian's Blessing gonk .

Oh yes, the hair is lovely smile I like the dress and the lips as well.  
Dolphin Mania v2

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff