Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
zOMG Playing

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:55 pm
So I was in the zOMG forum talking about how it's not always so easy to crew with friends for it because I never seem to be online when they are or when I am they are off doing there own thing. So basically I was called selfish because I want to crew with friends and not with random people. Then they said I need to get better friends if mine are ignoring me when I PM them about wanting to crew for a run in zOMG. Oh wow.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:07 pm
Geez. They really went at you. =/

I'll play zomg with you. XP

I haven't played for a little while. D:

SuchSweetSadism

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:11 pm
SuchSweetSadism

Yeah and you would think I wouldn't let it get to me, but when I get comments like this it does get to me. Maybe it's because I'm disgusted looking at a list of over 50 so called friends yet only a handful (5 people) actually talk to me. Oh and I would play zOMG with you right now, but I can't because I'm downloading this game so it makes zOMG super slow for me, but thank you for offering. Next time I'm on zOMG though which will probably be tomorrow I will PM you and see if your around and we can play. Anything in particular you like doing? I'm down for anything or I can just help you out to finish up your quests.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:20 pm
azndreams
SuchSweetSadism

Yeah and you would think I wouldn't let it get to me, but when I get comments like this it does get to me. Maybe it's because I'm disgusted looking at a list of over 50 so called friends yet only a handful (5 people) actually talk to me. Oh and I would play zOMG with you right now, but I can't because I'm downloading this game so it makes zOMG super slow for me, but thank you for offering. Next time I'm on zOMG though which will probably be tomorrow I will PM you and see if your around and we can play. Anything in particular you like doing? I'm down for anything or I can just help you out to finish up your quests.

Yeah I seem to get tons of friend requests in zOMG and then they just sit there. In fact I should probably clean out my friends list soon. I don't like seeing people online who I can't really place "who" exactly they are and where I know them from.

I might be on tomorrow early but I'm not sure. Send me a PM anyway in case I am. I like the Kokeshi thing but I do have quests to finish anyway. D:

Thanks for offering to help!

SuchSweetSadism

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:23 pm
SuchSweetSadism
azndreams
SuchSweetSadism

Yeah I seem to get tons of friend requests in zOMG and then they just sit there. In fact I should probably clean out my friends list soon. I don't like seeing people online who I can't really place "who" exactly they are and where I know them from.

I might be on tomorrow early but I'm not sure. Send me a PM anyway in case I am. I like the Kokeshi thing but I do have quests to finish anyway. D:

Thanks for offering to help!

Okay then. Will do. I probably won't be on until the afternoon my time. Like normally I log in around 11am or so PST which would be 2pm your time since your over there in the east coast and stuff. Yeah the dolls are murderous, but super fun. Acourse I'll help you anytime you just have to ask and I'll come a running and even if you don't ask I'll be there for you forever.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:41 pm
You know you got me to play zOMG with you whenever I am on an available to play. ^_^

Sucks that they went at you for wanting to crew with friends. I personally like crewing with friends better. You can act as goofy as you want and talk as much too without having random people yell at you for not "working" or whatever else they want to complain about.

AlphaBlonde87
Vice Captain

Romantic Vampire

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

souldriving

Sparkly Bloodsucker

11,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:55 pm
Forget that one person who was giving you all the crap. You know your friends are here if you ever needed any one of us.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:10 pm
Psh forget the rude person talk2hand

I rarely play zOMG anymore. But feel free to pm or comment me if you need a buddy. Same with my zOMG mule, neons ninja mule  

neonchrome
Crew

High-functioning Ladykiller

21,150 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150

SuchSweetSadism

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:11 pm
azndreams

I'll probably get on anywhere between 11-12pm to 3-4pm est. Not too certain though. D:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:36 pm
SuchSweetSadism
azndreams

I'll probably get on anywhere between 11-12pm to 3-4pm est. Not too certain though. D:

Okay well I'll PM you and we will just wait and see if your on.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

Biyanka

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:54 pm
My IRL cousin plays zOMG. I know she "sebs" specifically. Tannsy/Ramiele. Her account on Ramiele has friends and profile friends only but Tannsy is not. She's on a lot of different times, it just really varies but I bet she'd play. She likes to play with friends too but she said ever since they lowered gold grants (? I don't play that much) not many of her friends have been on so she's been playing omgpop.  
Dolphin Mania v2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games