Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eirene

Back to Guilds

School Guild~underconstruction~ 

Tags: university 

Reply Eirene~ Cleaning out~
Ideas, concerns, or problems! (lets get this guild back!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Broken Anna Len-

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:07 am
Title says it all! Lets start!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:19 pm
Whoohoo! (^,^/) Getting excited about this guild getting started again!

Although I might not be available for RPing right now, I typically check Gaia once every day or two so I can help maintain things if needed.

One suggestion to get things started is to redo how dorms were selected. Sometimes people were paired with inactive players, and after a while the requests to be put into a dorm started overflowing. Maybe making categories that determined who your dormmate was could work, such as pairing "likes" with each other. We could even make survey things for characters to fill out like they do in college for picking roommates, and, if we feel like it, give the character a roommate they totally did not want just to mess with her/him.

P.S. Welcome back, Broken Anna Len! ^_^  

Chan-Chan Lee
Crew

Celebrating Cat

-Broken Anna Len-

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:24 am
Thank Chan Chan! It's been a while so I'm a bit rusty. =( But I am excited to get things going.

You have a great idea going there. We'll have to work on it. Mess around with the question, etc. But I actually think it will be a lot easier. And that nice because I don't want to spend all my free time try to get everyone a roommate.

As for the inactive people, well, their gone. Activeness is a must. UNLESS there is a good reason for lack of attendance. I understand we all have outside lives and stuff like that but we need to stay active or just quit. It ruins the fun.

And that goes for me too, lol.  
Eirene~ Cleaning out~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff